Levena's 16th Birthday

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam said Don't bring the Ewings in on this in my mind the Ewings are just as bad as the Luthors and I won't have my daughter exposed to eather family.and Kaityln agrees with me.(looking at clark) go for it cousin.

Just then Clark decks Lex, and he falls straight to the floor and everybody is looking as well.

Meanwhile at Cooter's Gas Station Lana is still talking with their, and Cooter is trying to get her not to leave Hazzard with kids. He wants her to talk with Ross but just then Ross walks by with a pretty blonde and she says "Ross, that's it you say I'm cheating on you his this bimbo that you're with now. Listen, don't too upset if when you get home you can't get back in the house becuase were through I bet the whole county knows about this and I won't have you do this to we. How long have you been cheating on me for and I'm filing for divorce and custody of the kids. as well."

Ross says "You can't do that I'm your husband Lana and I'm filing for divorce and custody of the kids even the new baby that your carrying."

Lana says "Hey Blondie, I hope you don't mind Ross staying with you because he ain't staying with me and my kids I hope your happy with him. Because their is no refunds you stole him you can have him."

Ross says "Well, have a little a respect here she has a name and she carrying my child!"

Lana says "And I'm not Ross!"

Cue dukesrule2000

Just then Clark decks Lex, and he falls straight to the floor and everybody is looking as well.

Meanwhile at Cooter's Gas Station Lana is still talking with their, and Cooter is trying to get her not to leave Hazzard with kids. He wants her to talk with Ross but just then Ross walks by with a pretty blonde and she says "Ross, that's it you say I'm cheating on you his this bimbo that you're with now. Listen, don't too upset if when you get home you can't get back in the house becuase were through I bet the whole county knows about this and I won't have you do this to we. How long have you been cheating on me for and I'm filing for divorce and custody of the kids. as well."

Ross says "You can't do that I'm your husband Lana and I'm filing for divorce and custody of the kids even the new baby that your carrying."

Lana says "Hey Blondie, I hope you don't mind Ross staying with you because he ain't staying with me and my kids I hope your happy with him. Because their is no refunds you stole him you can have him."

Ross says "Well, have a little a respect here she has a name and she carrying my child!"

Lana says "And I'm not Ross!"

Cue dukesrule2000

Just at the Moment Lois's cellphone ring and by now Ross and has left with his Bimbo Bambi or something like that. Lois is hugging Clark and she says "Excuse Clark, it's Lana I wonder what she wants right now it seems I got to answer this."

Lois answers the phone and Lana tells her all about Ross's bimbo that she has just met and how she was barely twenty-five and pregant by Ross as well. And he wants custody of the kids and that she is going to divorce him as well, Lois says "Oh Lana, I'm so sorry about this how could he do that to you and you know something he don't deserve after everything you went through with Lex Luthor now this right here. So what are your plans right now."

Lana says "Get home, and hire a call a locksmith and have the locks changed on the house and I don't care what Ross does he has betrayed me. I don't being cheated on and that bimbo is carrying his baby as well I hope their happy, so is sounds crowded where you are at right now."

Balladeer: She has no idea to what is going on right now, I wonder why she would call Lois first. I don't think she trust any of Ross's cousin right now.

Cue dukesrule2000

Just at the Moment Lois's cellphone ring and by now Ross and has left with his Bimbo Bambi or something like that. Lois is hugging Clark and she says "Excuse Clark, it's Lana I wonder what she wants right now it seems I got to answer this."

Lois answers the phone and Lana tells her all about Ross's bimbo that she has just met and how she was barely twenty-five and pregant by Ross as well. And he wants custody of the kids and that she is going to divorce him as well, Lois says "Oh Lana, I'm so sorry about this how could he do that to you and you know something he don't deserve after everything you went through with Lex Luthor now this right here. So what are your plans right now."

Lana says "Get home, and hire a call a locksmith and have the locks changed on the house and I don't care what Ross does he has betrayed me. I don't being cheated on and that bimbo is carrying his baby as well I hope their happy, so is sounds crowded where you are at right now."

Balladeer: She has no idea to what is going on right now, I wonder why she would call Lois first. I don't think she trust any of Ross's cousin right now.

Cue dukesrule2000

Lana got home later, and she called the locksmith pretty sure that she didn't want Ross in the house anymore and that she had wondered how long he betrayed her trust for him as well.

The locksmith had came and he was just about finished and says "You know, whatever is bothering you it's has to be pretty bad. You look like I did when my wife died in the car crash and it's tough losing somebody that close to you. So how is Ross and the kids doing, it was nice seeing Lana I hope things get better for you."

Lana says "Goodbye Jerry, thanks alot and you know I got to Walk On and that's all there is too it. I can't let Ross cheating on me drag me down and I hope him and Bambi has a wonderful life together."

A Little while the kids got home and there mother was home and she says "Listen kids, I'm divorcing your father and I got new housekeys for everyone of you's. And it's not your fault he's found somebody more intersecting than you mother and she's barely twenty-five and her name is Bambi. Oh you got to talk to your father about anything else and kids it's not your fault or my fault it's all on your father I guess he didn't know what he had at home."

Angel says "Dad, isn't coming home you know there's been rumors floating around town I guess there true but Mom you got us and that's all you need."

Lana says "One more thing, I'm three months pregant and I'm hoping for a girl and apparently that doesn't anything to your father."

Cue dukesrule2000

Jesse found out about LANA AND rOSS AND HE SAW Ross with his girlfriend and he walks over to Rose and he Punches him righ in the stomach and Ross went to the ground. and Ross got up and punched Jesse. Adan and Clark see them fighting and they run up to them Adam grabbs his brother and Clark grabbs Ross. and Adam said whats going on? Jesse said he's cheeting on Lana. and Lana is real upset. Clark didn't say any thing he just gave Ross the dirtest look. Adam said Jesse you can't fight with him. Jesse said Why not and he broke free and Ran to Ross and punched him. Adam grabbs him again and yelled JESSE.

Jesse found out about LANA AND rOSS AND HE SAW Ross with his girlfriend and he walks over to Rose and he Punches him righ in the stomach and Ross went to the ground. and Ross got up and punched Jesse. Adan and Clark see them fighting and they run up to them Adam grabbs his brother and Clark grabbs Ross. and Adam said whats going on? Jesse said he's cheeting on Lana. and Lana is real upset. Clark didn't say any thing he just gave Ross the dirtest look. Adam said Jesse you can't fight with him. Jesse said Why not and he broke free and Ran to Ross and punched him. Adam grabbs him again and yelled JESSE.

Clark says "Oh my gosh, and your going around town saying that she was either cheating with either me or Lex. What Ross, because she dated me before she knew you and Lex Luthor is her ex-husband if you knew what he did to her when they was married you wouldn't say that?"

Ross says "Well, maybe not you but I definitly don't think the baby she is carrying is mine and you know I think Lex is the father."

Clark says "Now wait a minute here, do you hear yourself here. You know what is this the pot calling the kettle what about you and Bambi."

Ross says "Her name isn't Bambi it's Barbie and she isn't as sleezy as you think Clark. What like you never thought about doing that on Lois now?"

Clark says "Never given the thought to it, I love Lois and our two kids with all my heart and Lana is really upset about this right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Clark says "Oh my gosh, and your going around town saying that she was either cheating with either me or Lex. What Ross, because she dated me before she knew you and Lex Luthor is her ex-husband if you knew what he did to her when they was married you wouldn't say that?"

Ross says "Well, maybe not you but I definitly don't think the baby she is carrying is mine and you know I think Lex is the father."

Clark says "Now wait a minute here, do you hear yourself here. You know what is this the pot calling the kettle what about you and Bambi."

Ross says "Her name isn't Bambi it's Barbie and she isn't as sleezy as you think Clark. What like you never thought about doing that on Lois now?"

Clark says "Never given the thought to it, I love Lois and our two kids with all my heart and Lana is really upset about this right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Ross breaks free's and leaves knowing that his cousins was mad as ever at him, sure eleven years ago him and Lana was the perfect couple but that was then and love dies and now he was going to the house him and Lana share with the there three kids. He loved Lana, but he wasn't in love with her and it was never meant to get out and he hate for his Uncle Rosco to get wind of what he's been up lately. Ross had heard all the story's about his Grandpa Frank Duke cheated on his wife and that's how his father got to be here. But Ross thought to himself it take's two to cheat if his Grandma Coltrane hadn't given in to his Grandpa Duke he wouldn't be here. And besides I bet he got tired of his older son being around as well. Everytime he looks at Lana and the kids he thinks about how she trapped him eleven years ago and he wishes that he never married her and let her raise those brats on her own. His Grandpa Frank Duke didn't raise his father and he turned out okay and besides what does Jesse, Adam and Clark and the rest of his cousins know about his marriage with Lana. How can they judge him like that as well it seems that he remembers that Clark and Adam had to get married and he wonders that they don't resent that fact as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Balladeer: Ross sure is walking a tightrope now, and wait till his parents here about this right here.

Clark looked at Lana and said That is a silly question. I love my wife of course. Lana just looked at him with tears in her eyes and Left. Clark yelled LANA. Jesse looked at Clark and said what's going on? Clark looked at him and said She asked me who I loved more her or Lois. Jesse said what did you say? Clark said Lois of course.

MEANWHILE AT THE DUKE FARM,

Kathy was in the attic getting something for little Luke. That was his fathers. when she saw a journal. She picked it up and it was Rose's journal. She took the Journal and grabbed the outfit that she was telling Sarah about. and went down stairs.

DOWNSTAIRS

Kathy walked downstairs. and she had a srtange look on her face. Sarah looked at her and said Mom you all right. Kathy looked at her and said I'm fine Sarah. I just found something that your father should see. she said I will be righ back.

OUT IN THE BARN.

Kathy walkd out to the Barn.

Jacob was helping Luke with the chores. Luke saw Kathy walk in and he walked over to her and said Sweetheart you all right? and then Kathy handed him the journal.Luke looked at it and said it your mother's.

Clark looked at Lana and said That is a silly question. I love my wife of course. Lana just looked at him with tears in her eyes and Left. Clark yelled LANA. Jesse looked at Clark and said what's going on? Clark looked at him and said She asked me who I loved more her or Lois. Jesse said what did you say? Clark said Lois of course.

MEANWHILE AT THE DUKE FARM,

Kathy was in the attic getting something for little Luke. That was his fathers. when she saw a journal. She picked it up and it was Rose's journal. She took the Journal and grabbed the outfit that she was telling Sarah about. and went down stairs.

DOWNSTAIRS

Kathy walked downstairs. and she had a srtange look on her face. Sarah looked at her and said Mom you all right. Kathy looked at her and said I'm fine Sarah. I just found something that your father should see. she said I will be righ back.

OUT IN THE BARN.

Kathy walkd out to the Barn.

Jacob was helping Luke with the chores. Luke saw Kathy walk in and he walked over to her and said Sweetheart you all right? and then Kathy handed him the journal.Luke looked at it and said it your mother's.

Lois runs to her car and drives awhile she says "I will always love Clark Kent even thow he doesn't see it right now but were meant to be. And I got to be strong for the kids and this baby coming now he or she is counting on me and I going to get through this. I've survived losing my parents when I was three years old, to finding out who I thought was my real dad wasn't and Aunt Nell has always been there for me. But most of all Clark and his parents have always been around as well. So someday Clark will be mine I just don't know when that will be."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ross breaks free's and leaves knowing that his cousins was mad as ever at him, sure eleven years ago him and Lana was the perfect couple but that was then and love dies and now he was going to the house him and Lana share with the there three kids. He loved Lana, but he wasn't in love with her and it was never meant to get out and he hate for his Uncle Rosco to get wind of what he's been up lately. Ross had heard all the story's about his Grandpa Frank Duke cheated on his wife and that's how his father got to be here. But Ross thought to himself it take's two to cheat if his Grandma Coltrane hadn't given in to his Grandpa Duke he wouldn't be here. And besides I bet he got tired of his older son being around as well. Everytime he looks at Lana and the kids he thinks about how she trapped him eleven years ago and he wishes that he never married her and let her raise those brats on her own. His Grandpa Frank Duke didn't raise his father and he turned out okay and besides what does Jesse, Adam and Clark and the rest of his cousins know about his marriage with Lana. How can they judge him like that as well it seems that he remembers that Clark and Adam had to get married and he wonders that they don't resent that fact as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Balladeer: Ross sure is walking a tightrope now, and wait till his parents here about this right here.

Ross and Barbie are at the Boars Nest again and he says "Barbie honey, I got triplets and their names Ross Jr, Brad and Angelena and their ten years old and Lana is carrying what might be my baby as well. Now Lana, is a bit steamed at me and seeing Jesse hauled off and hit me eariler he's pretty upset by the way I treated my wife but when were alone together she is always calling me Clark. I used to just ignore but after a while I couldn't take it anymore and that's when I met you, you see my cousin Clark Kent do you think he's more handsome than me honey?"

Barbie says "Wow, you got three kids and there all the same age! And I thought Jesse, Adam and Clark was your brother Ross. And the question is Clark better looking than you, well your look better than him."

Ross says "Well yes, the whole thing of Triplets implies three at one time and Jesse, Adam and Clark certainly are not my brother my goodness I don't even have the same last name of the any of them. And thanks but I got a brother that older than Uncle Luke's daughters Levena named Mikey and a got a baby brother is about 10 or 11 years old named Henry."

Barbie says "Got any sister maybe I could be friend with them?"

Ross says "Well I got three but they probaly wouldn't like you?"

Barbie says "Because of how and when we met they are close friends with Lana?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Ross said yes they are very close with lana. my twin sisters are the same age as Jesse.

their names are Bonnie and Bylinda.

MEANWHILE AT THE DUKE FARM

Luke looked at the journal and he opened it towards the middle. and it said (Today is March 15 1953, Hank just told me he has another Son. with another women. and that he's a month old. Im hurt cause we just lost Judd in a hospital fire. He was only 2 weeks old. And we have Luke Who is a healthy 2 year old. And he's just like his father. Hank wants to fight for custidy of this baby boy. but I don't know if I can raise another womens child.) Luke stoped reading. he looked at Kathy and said. Kath, wow. I think Michael should read this also. when he comes back. it might give him information that he never knew.

Ross said yes they are very close with lana. my twin sisters are the same age as Jesse.

Luke looked at the journal and he opened it towards the middle. and it said (Today is March 15 1953, Hank just told me he has another Son. with another women. and that he's a month old. Im hurt cause we just lost Judd in a hospital fire. He was only 2 weeks old. And we have Luke Who is a healthy 2 year old. And he's just like his father. Hank wants to fight for custidy of this baby boy. but I don't know if I can raise another womens child.) Luke stoped reading. he looked at Kathy and said. Kath, wow. I think Michael should read this also. when he comes back. it might give him information that he never knew.

Reba had seen that Luke and Kathy had found something and it seems that she was naturally curious to what they had found as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Barbie says "Ross, listen we should move to California I can practice law and get a license there as well. Oh shoot all of your family, is going to think of me as the Homewrecker that ruined you and Lana's marriage even thow you say that it was falling apart and she couldn't see it."

Ross says "I wanted to leave so many times in the past and then I had met you Barbie and I don't care what my family says. We should stay in Hazzard and stand up to what my family has to say, and baby we should skip my cousin Levena's 16th birthday party it might get a little sticky as more of the family finds there just going to asking questions about you and it might not be pretty. I'll just put some money in a card for my cousin I hope that she understands, by now she knows what is going with you and me. And besides Lana is going to be there and the way the two of you get along that wouldn't be the best idea."

Cue dukesrule2000

Later that night

Luke was reading his mother's journal and he hadf to call Carol. So he picked up the phone and he called Carol. Carol picked up the phone. and Carol here. Luke said it's me sis.. Carol said Hay Luke.Tell Leventa me and Rose will leave Friday as soon as Rose gets out of school. yA I know Rose told Leventa yesterday on the computer. I want to ask you something Did you know that my mother paid michael mother to get out of Hazzard and to never come back. and not to tell Michael about Dad and Me. Carol said. yA I know she told me all about itand she was very sorry about it. She also said That his mother really didn't want him but Mom said if she kept her him she would send her money. and she agrred. and then 3 years later Mom got a letter from her and told her she was getting married and that her Husband was plnibg on addopding Michael. and that she didn't have to send any more money. and then mom stopped. and then a few months after that the accident happened and Hank died and she was serousley hurt.

Later that night

Luke was reading his mother's journal and he hadf to call Carol. So he picked up the phone and he called Carol. Carol picked up the phone. and Carol here. Luke said it's me sis.. Carol said Hay Luke.Tell Leventa me and Rose will leave Friday as soon as Rose gets out of school. yA I know Rose told Leventa yesterday on the computer. I want to ask you something Did you know that my mother paid michael mother to get out of Hazzard and to never come back. and not to tell Michael about Dad and Me. Carol said. yA I know she told me all about itand she was very sorry about it. She also said That his mother really didn't want him but Mom said if she kept her him she would send her money. and she agrred. and then 3 years later Mom got a letter from her and told her she was getting married and that her Husband was plnibg on addopding Michael. and that she didn't have to send any more money. and then mom stopped. and then a few months after that the accident happened and Hank died and she was serousley hurt.

Micheal and Jessica was having a good time in Chicago and he decides to call up his brother and tell him about his new Granddaughter and about Bonnie's engagement as well to her former co-worker.

Meanwhile Lana knew her in-laws were out of town, and she thought about calling up her father-in-law's cellphone telling him about her and Ross's divorce and why they are getting a divorce as well.

Back In Hazzard

Lana gets hom and she dials her father-in-law's number and she is waiting for him to answer as well and he finally answers the phone.

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke got off the phone with Carol and he went back to his room and he got in bed and he sat and read the Journal some more.( I hope that Luke and Hank can forgive me if they ever find out what I have done. )Luke looked at the date of the last entery. it was the day of the accident he Started to read.( Well I have made up my mind I'm going to tell Hank what I have done. Three years ado Luke is now 5 years old and he's over with Jesse and Leventa This will be the perfect time to tell him. I hope he can forgive me.

Luke stopped reading. Kathy woke up . and she saw the look on his face and said Baby what's wronge. and he looked at her and said I remember The accident. Dad and Mom had picked me up. and Dad didn't seem himself. and Mom was crying. Dad said good bye to Uncle Jesse and Aunt Leventa and picke me up and hugged me and said come on son lets go home. and they where quite and Then mom looked at Dad and said Hank I'm sorry I was just think of our family. Dad looked at her and said That boy is part of this family.Dad wasn't looking where he was goinf and another car was coming and he noticed it to late. and The next thing I remember was being at the hospital looking up at Uncle Jesse. and he tell ing me everything will be all right.

Kathy looked and him and Hugged him.Cause she knew that he had never remembered the accident before. Luke Just layed in bed quitly.

Next Morning...

Luke got up and he was quit all morning. Jesse, Adam, Brittney Leventa and Jacob. asked Kathy what was the matter with their father. Kathy looked at them and said he just remembered something that had happened to him when he was a boy. So give your father some time.He will be fine

Luke walked up to the cemotery

He sat down by his parents graves and he said Mom Dad I remember what happened that dayof the accidednt. Dad mom told you what she had done. Now I have the desion to make if I should tell Michael about his mother.. Then Luke hurd someone say What about my mother. Luke turned around andthere stood Michael.

Luke got off the phone with Carol and he went back to his room and he got in bed and he sat and read the Journal some more.( I hope that Luke and Hank can forgive me if they ever find out what I have done. )Luke looked at the date of the last entery. it was the day of the accident he Started to read.( Well I have made up my mind I'm going to tell Hank what I have done. Three years ado Luke is now 5 years old and he's over with Jesse and Leventa This will be the perfect time to tell him. I hope he can forgive me.

Luke stopped reading. Kathy woke up . and she saw the look on his face and said Baby what's wronge. and he looked at her and said I remember The accident. Dad and Mom had picked me up. and Dad didn't seem himself. and Mom was crying. Dad said good bye to Uncle Jesse and Aunt Leventa and picke me up and hugged me and said come on son lets go home. and they where quite and Then mom looked at Dad and said Hank I'm sorry I was just think of our family. Dad looked at her and said That boy is part of this family.Dad wasn't looking where he was goinf and another car was coming and he noticed it to late. and The next thing I remember was being at the hospital looking up at Uncle Jesse. and he tell ing me everything will be all right.

Kathy looked and him and Hugged him.Cause she knew that he had never remembered the accident before. Luke Just layed in bed quitly.

Next Morning...

Luke got up and he was quit all morning. Jesse, Adam, Brittney Leventa and Jacob. asked Kathy what was the matter with their father. Kathy looked at them and said he just remembered something that had happened to him when he was a boy. So give your father some time.He will be fine

Luke walked up to the cemotery

He sat down by his parents graves and he said Mom Dad I remember what happened that dayof the accidednt. Dad mom told you what she had done. Now I have the desion to make if I should tell Michael about his mother.. Then Luke hurd someone say What about my mother. Luke turned around andthere stood Michael.

Micheal says "Oh you mean the fact that Mom never wanted me but you know, it's easy to get over that fact. I know what Reba is dealing with firsthand she loved my half-siblings more than me, and Luke I've dealt with that but I didn't know that our father wanted custody of me now that is quite a shock right there. And it was your mother that didn't want me with our father."

Jessica says "Oh Micheal, that this must be terrible news to hear right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Micheal says "Oh you mean the fact that Mom never wanted me but you know, it's easy to get over that fact. I know what Reba is dealing with firsthand she loved my half-siblings more than me, and Luke I've dealt with that but I didn't know that our father wanted custody of me now that is quite a shock right there. And it was your mother that didn't want me with our father."

Jessica says "Oh Micheal, that this must be terrible news to hear right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Just then Lana was coming up to visit the grave of her hubby's Grandfather and she had seen Luke and her father-in-law and this reminded her of the time when she had seen Mr. Kent going to his parents grave. But of course she didn't know that his name was originally Duke at the time as well.

Lana says "Excuse me Dad or Sheriff I need to talk to you about Ross and it's might important right now."

Micheal says "Excuse me Luke, but why is my daughter-in-law being so darn formal she never was before something is wrong with her."

Lana says "Dad, I filed for divorce from your son and he's been cheating on me and he thinks I've been cheating on him with Clark or Lex Luthor and that the worst thing. And I'm three months pregant and his girlfriend Barbie or Bambi is pregant as well and he doesn't even think the baby is his now."

Micheal goes and gives her a great big hug and says "Lana I will go and talk to Ross and see what's going with him right now and this is no way for one of my sons to act or even a Duke as well."

Lana says "Thank You, just so you can tell Ross I changed the locks on the house and he can't get in. I don't know how long this has been going on but I'm not taking anymore from him now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke's cell Phone Rings he looked at it and it was Kathy he picked it up and said hi Sweetheart. Kathy said Hay Baby,are you all right the kids are worried about you and so am I. Luke said Ya Im fine, I here at the Cemotery. come and get me I don't feel like walking back. Kathy said Ok Im on my way. she close her phone and told the kids she will be right back and their father was fine and she told Jacob and Leventa to get ready for school. Then Leventa said Mom Scott is going to pick me up and we will go to school. Kathy smiled and said Ok. Kathy looked at Adam and said will you take your brother to school I don't know how long we will be. and Adam said ok mom. and Then she left.

Kaityln looked at Adam and said I though you where going to tell them. Adam looked at his wife and said Baby, I will. I just know how mom is going to react when she finds out the Uncle Jr and Bobby have been calling me. She's not going to be happy.

Luke's cell Phone Rings he looked at it and it was Kathy he picked it up and said hi Sweetheart. Kathy said Hay Baby,are you all right the kids are worried about you and so am I. Luke said Ya Im fine, I here at the Cemotery. come and get me I don't feel like walking back. Kathy said Ok Im on my way. she close her phone and told the kids she will be right back and their father was fine and she told Jacob and Leventa to get ready for school. Then Leventa said Mom Scott is going to pick me up and we will go to school. Kathy smiled and said Ok. Kathy looked at Adam and said will you take your brother to school I don't know how long we will be. and Adam said ok mom. and Then she left.

Kaityln looked at Adam and said I though you where going to tell them. Adam looked at his wife and said Baby, I will. I just know how mom is going to react when she finds out the Uncle Jr and Bobby have been calling me. She's not going to be happy.

Adam says "I know honey, just the other day Lex Luthor day made a point I should know what it like having the connection to Bobby Ewing. And You know what, Bobby Ewing or J.R. Ewing was never in my life ever and I'm going to tell Mom the other day. And Honey I think we should finally tell somebody about the baby were expecting as well maybe we'll have that boy you've always wanted and I'm so disappointed in what Ross is doing to Lana."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam says "I know honey, just the other day Lex Luthor day made a point I should know what it like having the connection to Bobby Ewing. And You know what, Bobby Ewing or J.R. Ewing was never in my life ever and I'm going to tell Mom the other day. And Honey I think we should finally tell somebody about the baby were expecting as well maybe we'll have that boy you've always wanted and I'm so disappointed in what Ross is doing to Lana."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam says "You know What Katalyn it just that with everything going on I kinda of forget about Bobby and J.R. Ewing trying to get in contact with lately. Honey, it's not fair what they did to my parents and Bo as well, and Reba how could they do that somebody. I getting used to idea, that the we might be having a boy but another All-American Girl wouldn't bother me not one bit now. Just think our daughter is nine going on ten and pretty soon in a couple of years she'll be dating as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam says "You know What Katalyn it just that with everything going on I kinda of forget about Bobby and J.R. Ewing trying to get in contact with lately. Honey, it's not fair what they did to my parents and Bo as well, and Reba how could they do that somebody. I getting used to idea, that the we might be having a boy but another All-American Girl wouldn't bother me not one bit now. Just think our daughter is nine going on ten and pretty soon in a couple of years she'll be dating as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam says "Katalyn do you remember the very first I had seen Kathleen I wanted to name her Angel, and you said told me that Ross and Lana beat us to using that name with their little Angelena. And then Mom and Dad, came in and you they was marveled how much she looked liked Mom and then I knew what we was going to name our baby girl that very instance."

Cue dukesrule2000

Leventa came running into the kitchen and then she heard a horn and she looked out the window and saidIt's scott. and then she said Bye to Adam and Kaityln and went out the door. Then Adam yelled JACOB COME ON. Jacob came running down the stairs and then Adam Kissed Kaitlyn and they left.

MEANWHILE AT THE CEMOTERY.

Kathy got out of the general Lee and started to walk up the hill to the Due plots there she saw Luke and Michael talking. Jessica was with them. Kathy walked over to them and Michael smiled and said there is my beautiful sister. Kathy just smiled. Michael said Bro don't blam yourself it's not your fault you where on;y 2 years old and we didn't know any thing about it til now and Besides I knew deep down that my mother really didn't want me. but I didn't know that Dad did. and Now I know Thanks Luke. and then he hugged Luke. and then he walked away. Then he stopped and said can we come for supper tonight? Kathy said Sure.

Leventa came running into the kitchen and then she heard a horn and she looked out the window and saidIt's scott. and then she said Bye to Adam and Kaityln and went out the door. Then Adam yelled JACOB COME ON. Jacob came running down the stairs and then Adam Kissed Kaitlyn and they left.

MEANWHILE AT THE CEMOTERY.

Kathy got out of the general Lee and started to walk up the hill to the Due plots there she saw Luke and Michael talking. Jessica was with them. Kathy walked over to them and Michael smiled and said there is my beautiful sister. Kathy just smiled. Michael said Bro don't blam yourself it's not your fault you where on;y 2 years old and we didn't know any thing about it til now and Besides I knew deep down that my mother really didn't want me. but I didn't know that Dad did. and Now I know Thanks Luke. and then he hugged Luke. and then he walked away. Then he stopped and said can we come for supper tonight? Kathy said Sure.

Jessica says "Uh Listen Henry and Jake can play later the whole time in Chicago he's been asking to play with his cousin and Mikey he's coming home on leave pretty soon he loves being a Marine Kathy and Luke. When Mikey enlisted he looks at us and told the two of us that it's not Mikey anymore it's just Mike I've too old to be called that now Mom. I think our nest maybe finally be shrinking now but look at the four beautiful grandchildren that we have now."

Micheal says "Ya, your right but why did my Mom call my father Hank and you knew his first name as Hank. I got to look up his birth and death certificate sometimes see is Frank was his middle name Luke. In a way we named my youngest after our father and I wish he could've met Henry, he never does goes by Hank thow."

Jessica says "Honey, I think but not sure Henry and Hank are two seperate names actually and I'm looking forward to this right here we have two at home. Kathy you and Luke have two kids at home as well right. But what Lana told us, well that comes as a shock and how could a son of mine cheat on his wife. I got to talk to him sometime, a Petty doesn't cheat on his wife that I know."

Cue dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.