Alice and Dukes crossover

Bo's Crush

In the diner, Alice , Vera and Joloene are just cleaning up tables for the next round of customers in. The only person to come in that moment was Henry. Henry says "Hi guys." Alice saya"Hey Henry whats your order today and he says he just wants coffee for now. Vera says "But what are you goning to have Later?" he says "Mel's food." all laugh

(Look this is new anybody can join in the dukes are gonna come in later anybody free to join. besides .. im not good at this help yourselves.)

Mel says " Stow it , Henry man I wish i had better broads instead of dingy waitress." Joloene says "Mel that no way to treat your customers or your food." Mel says you stow it too, Blondie."

cue anyone :)

In the diner' date=' Alice , Vera and Joloene are just cleaning up tables for the next round of customers in. The only person to come in that moment was Henry. Henry says "Hi guys." Alice saya"Hey Henry whats your order today and he says he just wants coffee for now. Vera says "But what are you goning to have Later?" he says "Mel's food." all laugh

(Look this is new anybody can join in the dukes are gonna come in later anybody free to join. besides .. im not good at this help yourselves.)

Mel says " Stow it , Henry man I wish i had better broads instead of dingy waitress." Joloene says "Mel that no way to treat your customers or your food." Mel says you stow it too, Blondie."

cue anyone :)[/quote']

At that very moment a very beautiful brunette and her grey haired Uncle walks in and see's that there was a waitress not serving anybody. Vera says "Hey folks, welcome Mel's Diner I hope your here for some good food, then don't stop here."

Daisy says "Hey Vera is Jolene Hunnicut still work here I she is kin to somebody in Hazzard."

Cue Bo's Crush

Vera says"How do you know my name, Oh silly me my nametag says it . Oh yes that's Jolene Hunicut right there."

Mel says" Dingy, are you waiting or talking?"

Alice says" Oh Mel don't be hard on her."

Jolene says " Im Jolene Hunicett, are you from Hazzard? Im kin to one person in Hazzard and that's Jefferson Davis Hogg."

Daisy: "yes, we're from Hazzard, our cousins drove us here."

Vera: "What would you Like?"

Uncle jesse says "we would like to use your phone."

vera says "OK, it's over there."

(Bo and Luke come in)

Luke: Bo, how could you drive us the wrong way."

Bo: "Luke, dont blame me blame the map."

cue Julieduke or anybody

Vera says"How do you know my name' date=' Oh silly me my nametag says it . Oh yes that's Jolene Hunicut right there."

Mel says" Dingy, are you waiting or talking?"

Alice says" Oh Mel don't be hard on her."

Jolene says " Im Jolene Hunicett, are you from Hazzard? Im kin to one person in Hazzard and that's Jefferson Davis Hogg."

Daisy: "yes, we're from Hazzard, our cousins drove us here."

Vera: "What would you Like?"

Uncle jesse says "we would like to use your phone."

vera says "OK, it's over there."

(Bo and Luke come in)

Luke: Bo, how could you drive us the wrong way."

Bo: "Luke, dont blame me blame the map."

cue Julieduke or anybody[/quote']

Vera says "Well they never said the guys in Hazzard was that cute as the two that just walked in and look Alice one for me and one for you."

Alice says "Vera, I'm old enough to be that blonde's mother and you know what I'm too busy to date right now anyways."

Jolene says "Whatever Alice, ever since you started here you had never had the time to date anybody and who care if he is younger than you.

cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Alice: Oh Joloene, you dont a thing, because you only been here a short time."

Joloene: "well, I dont care."

Uncle Jesse: "Cool it you two."

Luke: "I'm sorry, Bo."

Bo: Me too,Luke.

Vera: "would you like anything?"

Joloene: "one suggestion, dont try the food."

( earl walks in)

Earl: Hey Mel,alice Jolene, Vera and Henry. Wait a mintune dont tell me newbies huh?

Vera: Yeah, they're from hazzard county."

Earl: No kidding! bet the girls will eat those two boys up.

cue Julieduke or anybody

Alice: Oh Joloene' date=' you dont a thing, because you only been here a short time."

Joloene: "well, I dont care."

Uncle Jesse: "Cool it you two."

Luke: "I'm sorry, Bo."

Bo: Me too,Luke.

Vera: "would you like anything?"

Joloene: "one suggestion, dont try the food."

( earl walks in)

Earl: Hey Mel,alice Jolene, Vera and Henry. Wait a mintune dont tell me newbies huh?

Vera: Yeah, they're from hazzard county."

Earl: No kidding! bet the girls will eat those two boys up.

cue Julieduke or anybody[/quote']

Alice says "What was that what are the specials off the day, I think there is something but I wouldn't recommend it's Mel's Five Alarm Chili it's comes with a free tums."

Luke says "Ill take the chili if you don't mind and this a really big city here no question here is all the waitress as cute as you Alice."

Cue Bo's Crush

Alice: Just becareful with the chili,Luke and u think im too old for you.

Mel: yeah she's the oldest broad here.

Alice:Mel! what do you want sweetheart?(looking at bo)

Bo: Uh, a soda will be fine if you have it?

Jolene: I warned yall dont order mel food, hes a dreadful cook.

Mel: stow it,Blondie, you'll scare the customeres.

Henry(looking around): what consumers?

Earl: He means us henry.

cue Julieduke or anyone

Alice: Just becareful with the chili' date='Luke and u think im too old for you.

Mel: yeah she's the oldest broad here.

Alice:Mel! what do you want sweetheart?(looking at bo)

Bo: Uh, a soda will be fine if you have it?

Jolene: I warned yall dont order mel food, hes a dreadful cook.

Mel: stow it,Blondie, you'll scare the customeres.

Henry(looking around): what consumers?

Earl: He means us henry.

cue Julieduke or anyone[/quote']

Bo says "Oh I'll is he your boss he looks kinda mean doesn't Luke. I think he scaring the customers not the you now Alice."

Cue Bo's Crush

Alice: well' date=' in case you didnt notice,bo im a waiteress here.

Uncle Jesse: hey does anyone know where we can find a mechinic.

Henry: does a telephone mechnic count?

Mel: Henry, he wasn't talking to you.

Jolene: wel. at least he helped.

Mel: you stow it too,Blondie.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Uncle Jesse says "Not unless that telephone mechnic can fix cars as well then me might help out but I don't know about that right there."

cue Bo's Crush

Henry: No' date=' I can't fix cars, but i can try.

Mel: shut up, Henry! Look, I'll call someone for you then will see what happens.

Vera: But Mel, Where are they gonna stay?

Mel: Well, there is a hotel downtown they can use that!

Alice: Oh,Mel, you can do that.

Mel: Yes I can.

Joloene: No you can't.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Mel says "Oh what about the time your cousin try tearing down the diner and building a mall right here that wasn't very nice of him."

Cue Bo'S crush

Luke: are you talking about Boss Hogg? Oh, he's never nice.

Daisy: yeah, you'll get charged for anything.

Uncle Jesse: Including us Dukes.

Bo: Hey does any of you ladies know where we can find some cute girls?

Luke: BO!

Vera: I know where you can stay at, you can stay at, oh jeez, forgot that hotel's name,What was it?

Mel: Will you stow it, Dingy, they could be like Joloene's cousin.

Joloene: Well it wasn't his fault.

cue Julieduke

Luke: are you talking about Boss Hogg? Oh' date=' he's never nice.

Daisy: yeah, you'll get charged for anything.

Uncle Jesse: Including us Dukes.

Bo: Hey does any of you ladies know where we can find some cute girls?

Luke: BO!

Vera: I know where you can stay at, you can stay at, oh jeez, forgot that hotel's name,What was it?

Mel: Will you stow it, Dingy, they could be like Joloene's cousin.

Joloene: Well it wasn't his fault.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo looks at Mel and says "Oh please were not his cousins what a thing to say but Jolene wouldn't be bad but then the way I'm looking at her would just be wrong now."

Jolene says "Thanks Bo, and you was my cousins it wouldn't be bad but one thing how do you know my cousin Boss Hogg now?"

Bo says "Well, he's our probation officer in Hazzard County and the County Commissioner as well and has more business's then he knows what to do with as well."

Luke says "He's also the bank president, and he's not too bad of a person for a Hogg, but he's always trying to frame the two of us for something. And he holds the mortage to Uncle Jesse's farm and trying to get the farm and you should see some of the things he comes up along the years."

Uncle Jesse says "Hey you forget to say that he used to be aRidgerrunner when I was in the thirties and we was partners."

Cue Bo's Crush

Joloene: gosh' date=' i didnt know my cousin did so much.

Bo: Yeah, you could say he's a pretty busy guy so do you know any young girls around here?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Jolene says "Well, there is a skating rink in town can you skate Bo falling is only funny so many times. Besides I hate when a guy keeps knocking me down I got quite bruised one night when I guy couldn't admit he couldn't handle Roller skates. Oh wait a minute I remember his name now it was Junior and he didn't look too bright as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo:are you asking me to go out with you?

Jolene: Not really' date=' if I did know any young girls, I'll tell you.

Mel: yeah, nobody here is your age, kid.

Alice: Oh, come on, Mel, give them a chance.

Mel: What Chance?

Jolene: Mel?

Mel: Yeah?

Jolene: Grow Up!

Mel: Stow it.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Jolene says "Oh Mel still mad because Boss Hogg swindled him at his diner and he won't admit but I got to admit Artie and his cement truck gave my cousin enough incentive to tear up the contract but it wasn't Artie that poured the cement it was Enos."

Daisy says "So your the one that his Caddy was filled with cement everybody in the whole county couldn't stop laughing when we seen that."

Alice says "And you must be the Duke Boys then, Enos mention something about dymanite and that the two of your could loosen the cement for him."

cue Bo's Crush

Bo: Yep, that us.

Luke: Good ol' Enos!

Bo: Yeah, Glad he mention us, and fyi, we did blow up him out of his car.

Vera: If you had a choice between the bossiest boss would it be Mel or Boss Hogg.

Joloene: Right now, I'd vote Mel!

Alice: I vote Boss Hogg.

Mel: Boss Hogg!

Joloene: I dont think she meant you to vote ,Mel.

Mel: Button up, Blondie.

cue Julieduke

Bo: Yep' date=' that us.

Luke: Good ol' Enos!

Bo: Yeah, Glad he mention us, and fyi, we did blow up him out of his car.

Vera: If you had a choice between the bossiest boss would it be Mel or Boss Hogg.

Joloene: Right now, I'd vote Mel!

Alice: I vote Boss Hogg.

Mel: Boss Hogg!

Joloene: I dont think she meant you to vote ,Mel.

Mel: Button up, Blondie.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Daisy says "Oh Boss Hogg, ain't so bad sure he's a little greedy and doesn't treat his wife like he should but none of the four of you ever lived in Hazzard ever. And sure I don't get quite all of my tips but I looking positive here it could be worst now."

Cue Bo's Crush