Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

A few days later the doctors release Brian and Lizzy both into the care of their father and Lizzy prepares for the upcoming custody battle ahead.

Brian is bored and looks at Lizzy and Says "Want to got for a drive sis?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah sure I'll go. Don't mind your sister she's...she's worried and she doesn't mean to take it out on you." Cooter says.

Brian Says "She loves Luke, but he doesn't like me for what I did to Julie now as well!"

"That's not what I'm talking about. She's worried about the up coming custody battle with the Crenshaw's over her god-daughter." Cooter says.

Brian Says "Oh my I forget about that Dad now? So do you want to take my car or your truck now?"

"Maybe New York City but in Hazzard I know at least three people who will say different." Cooter answers.

Brian gets in and watches his father get in as well and he noticed he opened the hood first and took a look as well. Brian Says "Dad are you impressed right now?"

Brian gets in and watches his father get in as well and he noticed he opened the hood first and took a look as well. Brian Says "Dad are you impressed right now?"

"Slightly it's good but I still favor your sister's car." Cooter says spotting a problem but decides to drive it first before going in.

"Slightly it's good but I still favor your sister's car." Cooter says spotting a problem but decides to drive it first before going in.

Brian Says "Uh Dad the Sheriff has the lights on he's right behind you as well he doesn't like this little road test right now as well?"

"Well hang on...I've taught you're sister a few things about out running the cops so let's see if I've still got it." Cooter says.

Brian Says "He is still there, you know this is slightly faster than your normal Bel-Air engine now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or dasiydukeXenosstrait

"Relax." Cooter says gunning the engine.

Brian just watched he knew from the time he was sick his dad was taking care of him and he Says "The car needed a oil change, I was wandering because that might slow it down by a little bit now."

Brian just watched he knew from the time he was sick his dad was taking care of him and he Says "The car needed a oil change, I was wandering because that might slow it down by a little bit now."

"No it's fine." Cooter says. Eventually they lost Rosco then pulled up to the garage. Cooter explained the problems and what he planed on doing while directing Brian to call his sister and let her know where they were.

"No it's fine." Cooter says. Eventually they lost Rosco then pulled up to the garage. Cooter explained the problems and what he planed on doing while directing Brian to call his sister and let her know where they were.

Brian Says "Thanks Dad, I never even picked on those problems with it now as well."

"That's why you're not the best now go, call your sister." Cooter says.

Brian goes and Says "Hey Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport dad needs to talk to you right now." He knew she would get mad at him for doing and that he would get a reaction just as fast as well that's why he did and smiled as he was doing that as well.

Brian goes and Says "Hey Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport dad needs to talk to you right now." He knew she would get mad at him for doing and that he would get a reaction just as fast as well that's why he did and smiled as he was doing that as well.

"Brian Lee Davenport. I'm in the middle of a very important case can't you call back later?" Lizzy asked sighing.

"Alright what do you want?" Lizzy asks.

Brian Says "Dad wants and apparently my car needs something done right now as well, hey you know the Sheriff was trying to stop dad when he was testing out my car but he lost him instead now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.