Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Angel looked at Daisy and says "Aunt Daisy, I've discovered two things about Mom that she never told me eariler and that's is that somebody gave her an engagement ring and it's inital's engravement inside as well. They are to J.A.D. to M.A.K. but I don't know who the second second set of intials belong to why wouldn't mom tell something like that. I take that's first you've heard of it as well. Mom also told me that she had to get rid a pair of her handcuffs because they didn't lock as good as they should I wonder if that would help whatever spot Mom's in right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Angel decided to go and call her cellphone and she didn't care what happened she wanted to see who was holding. She was upset because that was brand new and it had some important information on it as well, and all her friends number but for somebody else to get through well that was going to take some doings as well. She kept the putting the names of Indain Warriors for her family, and then used the names of great classic movies for her friends. It was rather clever he own Mama could never figure this out when the one time she tried to as well.

Angel dialed her own phone and she had no idea where it was or who's pocket it was in right now but she let it ring and when the person holding didn't answer she rang it again and kept doing this until somebody had to answer the phone.

Angel got an answer but it seems it was a man and he says "Hello Angelena, it seems I finally get a chance to talk to you again oh don't worry your own mother has passed out from the pain but that's can happen as well. I was disappointed when you had lost me eariler in the backroads it seems you Uncle knows this county pretty darn well."

Angel says "What do you mean she passed from the pain? What is the Hell did you do to my Mother that very fair I hope she still alive oh my you ******* I can't stand you and your not going to win I hope you know this as well!"

Angel hangs up as rudely as possible in his ear, and she looks at Daisy and says "Aunt Daisy, Mom has passed out from pain I don't know what he did but this can't be any good now what do we do now about this. I don't want to lose my mother, she has to be there for my very first game for the Tarheels now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel decided to go and call her cellphone and she didn't care what happened she wanted to see who was holding. She was upset because that was brand new and it had some important information on it as well, and all her friends number but for somebody else to get through well that was going to take some doings as well. She kept the putting the names of Indain Warriors for her family, and then used the names of great classic movies for her friends. It was rather clever he own Mama could never figure this out when the one time she tried to as well.

Angel dialed her own phone and she had no idea where it was or who's pocket it was in right now but she let it ring and when the person holding didn't answer she rang it again and kept doing this until somebody had to answer the phone.

Angel got an answer but it seems it was a man and he says "Hello Angelena, it seems I finally get a chance to talk to you again oh don't worry your own mother has passed out from the pain but that's can happen as well. I was disappointed when you had lost me eariler in the backroads it seems you Uncle knows this county pretty darn well."

Angel says "What do you mean she passed from the pain? What is the Hell did you do to my Mother that very fair I hope she still alive oh my you ******* I can't stand you and your not going to win I hope you know this as well!"

Angel hangs up as rudely as possible in his ear, and she looks at Daisy and says "Aunt Daisy, Mom has passed out from pain I don't know what he did but this can't be any good now what do we do now about this. I don't want to lose my mother, she has to be there for my very first game for the Tarheels now."

After listening to Garthe's conversation with Angelena Lizzy heard a car stop outside. She prayed a short prayer that the guy hadn't heard it and then smirked as the handcuffs came loose. Unfortunately she still couldn't taunt him because of the gag in her mouth so she just watched him.

Cue anyone.

After listening to Garthe's conversation with Angelena Lizzy heard a car stop outside. She prayed a short prayer that the guy hadn't heard it and then smirked as the handcuffs came loose. Unfortunately she still couldn't taunt him because of the gag in her mouth so she just watched him.

Cue anyone.

Garthe heard something fall on the floor and he looked and didn't think it was Julie she was outcold it couldn't be her now. He walked around and noticed something it seems that Julie was getting really pale but he didn't think nothing of it, he picked up the handcuff and walked over to Lizzy and says "How in Hell did these come off didn't somebody lock the properly must I do everything myself now."

At the Boars Nest, Angel says "Oh Aunt Daisy, you know I don't know if you haven't noticed but lastnight Mom was coughing uncontrolably in her sleep. I woke her up and she told she was just fine, so I just believed her and went back to bed. But before I did I was going to tell Uncle Jesse, but then something made me just go to be that night and I wish I didn't she not herself. In fact for the past two weeks she's been coughing in her sleep like that and everytime I ask her about she gives me the brush off. And maybe that how's those guys got the upperhand. Mom, isn't usaully a easy target and she might proud of herself for that."

Balladeer: I don't know this doesn't look very good for Julie, and I think Lizzy been done found out about her little project. I don't blame Angelena for calling that guy what she did he deserved that now.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild or anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Garthe heard something fall on the floor and he looked and didn't think it was Julie she was outcold it couldn't be her now. He walked around and noticed something it seems that Julie was getting really pale but he didn't think nothing of it, he picked up the handcuff and walked over to Lizzy and says "How in Hell did these come off didn't somebody lock the properly must I do everything myself now."

At the Boars Nest, Angel says "Oh Aunt Daisy, you know I don't know if you haven't noticed but lastnight Mom was coughing uncontrolably in her sleep. I woke her up and she told she was just fine, so I just believed her and went back to bed. But before I did I was going to tell Uncle Jesse, but then something made me just go to be that night and I wish I didn't she not herself. In fact for the past two weeks she's been coughing in her sleep like that and everytime I ask her about she gives me the brush off. And maybe that how's those guys got the upperhand. Mom, isn't usaully a easy target and she might proud of herself for that."

Balladeer: I don't know this doesn't look very good for Julie, and I think Lizzy been done found out about her little project. I don't blame Angelena for calling that guy what she did he deserved that now.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild or anybody

Garthe had looked at everybody and was wandering if anybody knew how to work a pair of handcuff among his men here. Angel hadn't said enough to Garthe, he was walking around and the phone started ringing again and he picks it up and says "Oh it's you Angelena, listen your Mom will be fine she is just a little pale but otherwise she's okay. I hope your not too much of worrier now, quit calling this phone I wish I would've caught up to you eariler."

Angelena says "Oh no you don't I not that easy to catch up to somebody allreadry tried that this week didn't work out to well buddy. And that is my phone, I want it back in tack and if you want to know I heard you flipped my Uncle's car over and that wasn't very nice of ya either. Let my Mom and my Aunt Lizzy go your in big trouble buddy right now and I don't like you very well you hit my Mom's car back in Atlanta and scared me half to death as well."

Garthe says "Oh that old Trans Am, was your Mom's I'm sorry about that but you should've been snooping eariler and your Mom is just fine and so is Lizzy as well. I got to admit your Mom is real pretty as well. Angelena, you left your entire phone book on your phone book on this right here I can figure out who these numbers are I can get your entire family and friends worried about your Mom here."

Angel says "Don't count on my own mother can't even crack my system, what makes you think your going to crack the system and goodbye *******."

Garthe had looked at everybody and was wandering if anybody knew how to work a pair of handcuff among his men here. Angel hadn't said enough to Garthe, he was walking around and the phone started ringing again and he picks it up and says "Oh it's you Angelena, listen your Mom will be fine she is just a little pale but otherwise she's okay. I hope your not too much of worrier now, quit calling this phone I wish I would've caught up to you eariler."

Angelena says "Oh no you don't I not that easy to catch up to somebody allreadry tried that this week didn't work out to well buddy. And that is my phone, I want it back in tack and if you want to know I heard you flipped my Uncle's car over and that wasn't very nice of ya either. Let my Mom and my Aunt Lizzy go your in big trouble buddy right now and I don't like you very well you hit my Mom's car back in Atlanta and scared me half to death as well."

Garthe says "Oh that old Trans Am, was your Mom's I'm sorry about that but you should've been snooping eariler and your Mom is just fine and so is Lizzy as well. I got to admit your Mom is real pretty as well. Angelena, you left your entire phone book on your phone book on this right here I can figure out who these numbers are I can get your entire family and friends worried about your Mom here."

Angel says "Don't count on my own mother can't even crack my system, what makes you think your going to crack the system and goodbye *******."

Balladeer: If I was Angelena I would keep Garthe on the phone he seems to miss things when he talking to her lately.

'So Angel was snooping, just like her mom. I hope she's smart enough to keep Garthe on the phone for a bit.' Lizzy thought to herself pulling her body out of the chair and slowly going around to look at Julie. Lizzy pulled the cloth out of her mouth and then looked at Julie. "Julie babe wake up." Lizzy says softly kneeling in front of Julie. Lizzy reaches out and touches Julie's forehead and finds her burning up. "Oh babe, I really hope you don't have the flu. Lizzy feels a hand on her shoulder and looks up to see a man standing over her.

Cue anyone.

'So Angel was snooping, just like her mom. I hope she's smart enough to keep Garthe on the phone for a bit.' Lizzy thought to herself pulling her body out of the chair and slowly going around to look at Julie. Lizzy pulled the cloth out of her mouth and then looked at Julie. "Julie babe wake up." Lizzy says softly kneeling in front of Julie. Lizzy reaches out and touches Julie's forehead and finds her burning up. "Oh babe, I really hope you don't have the flu. Lizzy feels a hand on her shoulder and looks up to see a man standing over her.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "And where do you think your going young lady."

Just then as if at the wrong moment Julie wakes up and looks at Lizzy and Garthe standing over here the two of them right now. She says after her cloth was pulled out as well "Lizzy, is that really you I ache all over and I forget to tell I think I'm catching something right now."

Garthe says "And where do you think your going young lady."

Just then as if at the wrong moment Julie wakes up and looks at Lizzy and Garthe standing over here the two of them right now. She says after her cloth was pulled out as well "Lizzy, is that really you I ache all over and I forget to tell I think I'm catching something right now."

"Let go." Lizzy spits. "I ain't gonna go anywhere just let me take care of her. Can't you see how sick she is?"

Cue anyone.

"Let go." Lizzy spits. "I ain't gonna go anywhere just let me take care of her. Can't you see how sick she is?"

Cue anyone.

Garthe says " I don't care, and if that daughter doesn't quit calling she really starting to bug me right now."

Julie says "You have my daughter's cellphone, why don't just a person when their down now and guess what If I have the flu somebody else in the room will be sick as well. And seeing how we have spending all our time with you. Well buddy, do the math and thank you Lizzy that's very gutzy of you right now."

Garthe says " I don't care, and if that daughter doesn't quit calling she really starting to bug me right now."

Julie says "You have my daughter's cellphone, why don't just a person when their down now and guess what If I have the flu somebody else in the room will be sick as well. And seeing how we have spending all our time with you. Well buddy, do the math and thank you Lizzy that's very gutzy of you right now."

"Look she's really sick and when she gets really sick she gets really cranky and you don't want to deal with that. I ain't gonna go anywhere with you and three of your guys watching over me. So please just step back and help me get her that cot over there." Lizzy replies.

cue anyone.

"Look she's really sick and when she gets really sick she gets really cranky and you don't want to deal with that. I ain't gonna go anywhere with you and three of your guys watching over me. So please just step back and help me get her that cot over there." Lizzy replies.

cue anyone.

Garthe says "Why should I, girl this ain't exactly the Hilton here don't you understand what's going on right now."

Just then Angel's cellphone rings and Garthe picks it up and says "Listen Angelena please quit calling your phone allreadry I got enough problems right now."

Angel says " I won't it my cellphone buddy so I just keeping bugging you right now besides this is really fun right now. And you know how you wrecked my Mom's car, flipped my Uncle's car and hurt my Mom well, God's Gonna Getta cha for That."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Garthe says "Why should I, girl this ain't exactly the Hilton here don't you understand what's going on right now."

"Yeah you're holding us hostage, which in and of itself isn't very smart to do in Hazzard seeing as how half the town is out there looking for us, just so Micheal will negotiate with you. I don't care all I care about is the fact that my best friend will start asking for you to turn the heat up." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah you're holding us hostage, which in and of itself isn't very smart to do in Hazzard seeing as how half the town is out there looking for us, just so Micheal will negotiate with you. I don't care all I care about is the fact that my best friend will start asking for you to turn the heat up." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh Lizzy I'm miserable and why is Angel calling her own cellphone why that's silly that's what is as well."

"I don't know babe, just calm down." Lizzy says as the cellphone rings again.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "You again, please quit calling me what do you like me or something!"

Angel says "Hell No, I want to talk to my Mother or Lizzy right now just to make sure their okay right that's all it's too much to ask is it."

Garthe says "Well their fine, but annoying the heck out of me right now!"

Garthe says "You again, please quit calling me what do you like me or something!"

Angel says "Hell No, I want to talk to my Mother or Lizzy right now just to make sure their okay right that's all it's too much to ask is it."

Garthe says "Well their fine, but annoying the heck out of me right now!"

"Let me talk to her, if I can calm her down she'll stop calling you and you'll be free to try and get Micheal to come out here." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Let me talk to her, if I can calm her down she'll stop calling you and you'll be free to try and get Micheal to come out here." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "Okay, but make it quick and please if she doesn't quit calling tell her I'm going to shoot her phone and that will stop the ringing okay Lizzy."

Garthe says "Okay, but make it quick and please if she doesn't quit calling tell her I'm going to shoot her phone and that will stop the ringing okay Lizzy."

"Alright just calm down and don't do anything hostile just yet. Angel it's Lizzy, your mom and I are both fine. Julie's got a slight fever but she'll recover. Look I have no doubt in my mind that he won't hurt us but if you keep calling he's gonna shoot your phone. As soon as Micheal gets here Garthe will let us go and before you know it you'll see your mom. We're fine and you can tell the boys that. And that he only managed to get the better of us when we flipped his truck and he took over our RV." Lizzy says praying that Angel got the message that Garthe had a gun and the RV was parked out front.

Cue Julieduke.

"Alright just calm down and don't do anything hostile just yet. Angel it's Lizzy, your mom and I are both fine. Julie's got a slight fever but she'll recover. Look I have no doubt in my mind that he won't hurt us but if you keep calling he's gonna shoot your phone. As soon as Micheal gets here Garthe will let us go and before you know it you'll see your mom. We're fine and you can tell the boys that. And that he only managed to get the better of us when we flipped his truck and he took over our RV." Lizzy says praying that Angel got the message that Garthe had a gun and the RV was parked out front.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Well allright but if he shoots my phone Aunt Lizzy, well God's Gonna Get him For That Now. Besides I just got that phone do you know how expensive it his and oh now Mom's sick oh great hey I was wondering is complaining just yet."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

Angel says "Well allright but if he shoots my phone Aunt Lizzy, well God's Gonna Get him For That Now. Besides I just got that phone do you know how expensive it his and oh now Mom's sick oh great hey I was wondering is complaining just yet."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

"She's is a bit but it's not as bad as it'll get if Garthe keeps her tied to the chair." Lizzy responds.

Cue anyone.

"She's is a bit but it's not as bad as it'll get if Garthe keeps her tied to the chair." Lizzy responds.

Cue anyone.

Angel seems alarmed and says "Why do that if Mom is sick that's just plain old mean and I'll quit calling and yes I understand the situation of right now."

Angel hangs with Lizzy and says goodbye, hoping that everything works for the best. She looks at Daisy and says "Oh that was Aunt Lizzy, apparently Mom is sick and still tied to a chair because Garthe had overtooked there RV and he has gun and he threatened to shoot my phone is I didn't stop calling."

Angel seems alarmed and says "Why do that if Mom is sick that's just plain old mean and I'll quit calling and yes I understand the situation of right now."

Angel hangs with Lizzy and says goodbye, hoping that everything works for the best. She looks at Daisy and says "Oh that was Aunt Lizzy, apparently Mom is sick and still tied to a chair because Garthe had overtooked there RV and he has gun and he threatened to shoot my phone is I didn't stop calling."

"Garthe can you please just unhandcuff her please. She's so sick right now that she won't be very comfortable. Just un-handcuff her from the chair then you can put them back on." Lizzy asks innocently.

Cue Julieduke.

"Garthe can you please just unhandcuff her please. She's so sick right now that she won't be very comfortable. Just un-handcuff her from the chair then you can put them back on." Lizzy asks innocently.

Cue Julieduke.

Garthe says "Well allright but I hope this ain't a trick now from either one of you two, I heard about the two of you from Hughie he's says that Dukes are always up to something now."

Garthe says "Well allright but I hope this ain't a trick now from either one of you two, I heard about the two of you from Hughie he's says that Dukes are always up to something now."

"Well then maybe it's a good thing I ain't a Duke then. How do you know Hughie?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Well then maybe it's a good thing I ain't a Duke then. How do you know Hughie?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "He's a business associate and that's all your too nosy you know that but I don't know why I'm answering to you girl."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.