Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Meanwhile, a line of cars comes to a slow quiet stop just back from where Jack Morrison's Caprice is parked. Rosco, with Brian and MaryAnne behind him in Diablo, followed by a black Mustang, followed by Enos and Cletus in their patrol cars and .... I think we got everybody.

Engines were shut down and Rosco stepped out of his car, signaling back to everyone to stay put for a moment.

Behind the wheel of Diablo, Brian watched Rosco approach the Caprice and was replused by the site. He didn't care to be in such close proximity to a known enemy and the urge to either attack or run like hell was strong. The only thing keeping him held pat at the moment was MaryAnne sitting in the passenger seat beside him.

He finally settled on a vocal complaint. "Why the hell is he here?" he grumbled.

"Hush," MaryAnne said. "He might be here because Julie's a CSI in Atlanta. Let's get Julie out of trouble first, expose whoever's smearing the name Coltrane and when that's said and done then we'll worry about any other reason's Jack might be here."

Brian shook his head. "If he's here because Julie's a CSI in Atlanta, he got here damn quick. He's here looking for me, don't kid yourself. For years she always thought it was me that compromised her. It wasn't. But he probably sniffed that out somewhere and followed her when she came back here to Hazzard. He's here for me, cousin. Julie's troubles are just a temporary detour."

"Hey," MaryAnne said sternly. "There's a young woman being held hostage in that cabin. Stop worrying about your black clad hide for a minute."

Brian's hands briefly gripped the steering wheel harder. A mortal enemy was less than twenty feet away and he wasn't supposed to worry about his own hide? He was about to argue that point and then released his grip on the steering wheel. MaryAnne was right. Julie's situation called on all involved to put aside whatever differences there were to see that she was safe. Maybe Jack was in Hazzard to find Brian, but at the moment the Lieutenant was talking to Rosco and pointing toward the cabin. Another person's life was at stake and Brian knew Morrison enough to know that the Lieutenant was at least honorable enough to not take advantage of the situation.

He sighed. "Yeah, you're right," he said. "I'm sorry."

MaryAnne nodded. Rosco was walking away from the Caprice and toward them. He stepped up to Brian's window.

"Well, they're outnumbered for starters," Rosco said. "There's three dudes up there with Julie. No matter what, tho', I'd prefer not to get into a negotiation with these idiots. I'd rather try and get the drop on them and get Julie out. Whatchya think?"

"These guys armed?" Brian asked.

"Probably."

"There's three of them?" MaryAnne asked.

"Yep."

"Send Brian up," she said cheerfully. "He'll take care of it."

"Khee! That's what I'm afraid of."

Brian grinned and looked out the windshield toward the cabin up the road and up on the knoll. He was quiet for a long moment and then he chuckled softly. "Kheehehehheheh...." He then looked at Rosco. "Cousin Sheriff, I'd be happy to go up there and take care of this lil' problem for ya..."

"You got an idea?"

"I do. Naturally tho', I can't do it all by myself and I'll require y'all's assistance. Here's what I'm thinkin'...."

(cue anybody)

Mike says "Oh excuse Sheriff I can patch into his phone line and make him think that everything is allright by maybe something this fancy car can do and everybody quit staring at my car. Sure is fancy and another thing Angelena please stay in my car that's the last thing I want those getting ahold of is you they would have another bargaining chip. Oh geez, you know you act just like your mother you want to jump right into everything now what if you would ran into the boars nest. You the guy would've grab both you and your mother. Oh please giving me that look I know you want to help but they got guns and you don't and no you can't borrow one as well."

Just then Bo and Shannon show up with the General Lee and Angelena smiles and looks a Mike with that knowing look she knows that he will let her do something.

Balladeer: Doesn't this sound familier that all they need to worry about is Julie's daughter as well her mother. I think she is more like her Uncle Bo than Julie on this right here.

Cue anybody

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike says "Oh excuse Sheriff I can patch into his phone line and make him think that everything is allright by maybe something this fancy car can do and everybody quit staring at my car. Sure is fancy and another thing Angelena please stay in my car that's the last thing I want those getting ahold of is you they would have another bargaining chip. Oh geez, you know you act just like your mother you want to jump right into everything now what if you would ran into the boars nest. You the guy would've grab both you and your mother. Oh please giving me that look I know you want to help but they got guns and you don't and no you can't borrow one as well."

Just then Bo and Shannon show up with the General Lee and Angelena smiles and looks a Mike with that knowing look she knows that he will let her do something.

Balladeer: Doesn't this sound familier that all they need to worry about is Julie's daughter as well her mother. I think she is more like her Uncle Bo than Julie on this right here.

Cue anybody

Balladeer: I wonder if Julie knows that most of her friends and family was right outside that cabin and what is Xavier going to say it seems somebody is mad for people assuming it was him the whole time.

They look out the window and First Guy says "My Xavier we got a whole lot a trouble out here I think there is about eight people out here and there's that fancy Mustang as well with flashing red bar in front like you said eariler."

Xavier says "Excuse me Jason, but let me take look okay and I want to see for myself I don't believe this it could be trick." He looks out the window and sees that everybody is out the window and says "Well, let's see how they like If I take out somebody's tire but dangerously close to the person as well. You know that black impala look's a good target and the front tire looks good as well."

A little while later, he picks up his .44 and takes a shot a the Black Impala know darn well who the car belongs to as well. And he hears the tire go out as well and the owner getting mad about it as well and he says "Oh that's my cousin guys, I was just sending a friendly little warning shot off and I think they all heard as well."

Cue Anybody

Balladeer: I wonder if Julie knows that most of her friends and family was right outside that cabin and what is Xavier going to say it seems somebody is mad for people assuming it was him the whole time.

They look out the window and First Guy says "My Xavier we got a whole lot a trouble out here I think there is about eight people out here and there's that fancy Mustang as well with flashing red bar in front like you said eariler."

Xavier says "Excuse me Jason, but let me take look okay and I want to see for myself I don't believe this it could be trick." He looks out the window and sees that everybody is out the window and says "Well, let's see how they like If I take out somebody's tire but dangerously close to the person as well. You know that black impala look's a good target and the front tire looks good as well."

A little while later, he picks up his .44 and takes a shot a the Black Impala know darn well who the car belongs to as well. And he hears the tire go out as well and the owner getting mad about it as well and he says "Oh that's my cousin guys, I was just sending a friendly little warning shot off and I think they all heard as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie heard the shot and not knowing where is came from of who was out there she hears Xavier walk over to her she counting that her spare gun is still tucked into her boot like she always had. Lt. Morrison always that it was ridiculous cover but he never said anything out of the ordinary to her and she didn't mention anything. She could still feel it right by ankle and she a a little zipper had to her Cowboy boots it actually and idea of Bo's.

Xavier says "Well it looks like the Calvery is there and I just the front tire of Brian's car and he pretty pissed about it I wonder what he is going to do about there trying to calm him down."

Julie says "Well now you darn made him mad, you don't shoot at his family and not at Diablo why it's part of the family to him. Around here in Hazzard we take our cars pretty serious and he ain't going to stand around and let you just keep doing that now. By the way who else is out there as well I just curious."

Xavier says "Well that guy in the fancy Mustang is there and the Sheriff, and some girl and Lt. Morrison as well he seems that he is a little distracted as well."

Julie says "Oh Lt. Morrison is my boss in Atlanta he really wants to get ahold of you I don't know who would be more angry at you for twenty years ago. Me, Brian, Sheriff Coltrane or Lt. Morrison he has all these years thought it was Brian that did that it wasn't fair I treated him like dirt and all because I didn't even know it was you."

Cue Bo's Crush or Anybody

Julie heard the shot and not knowing where is came from of who was out there she hears Xavier walk over to her she counting that her spare gun is still tucked into her boot like she always had. Lt. Morrison always that it was ridiculous cover but he never said anything out of the ordinary to her and she didn't mention anything. She could still feel it right by ankle and she a a little zipper had to her Cowboy boots it actually and idea of Bo's.

Xavier says "Well it looks like the Calvery is there and I just the front tire of Brian's car and he pretty pissed about it I wonder what he is going to do about there trying to calm him down."

Julie says "Well now you darn made him mad, you don't shoot at his family and not at Diablo why it's part of the family to him. Around here in Hazzard we take our cars pretty serious and he ain't going to stand around and let you just keep doing that now. By the way who else is out there as well I just curious."

Xavier says "Well that guy in the fancy Mustang is there and the Sheriff, and some girl and Lt. Morrison as well he seems that he is a little distracted as well."

Julie says "Oh Lt. Morrison is my boss in Atlanta he really wants to get ahold of you I don't know who would be more angry at you for twenty years ago. Me, Brian, Sheriff Coltrane or Lt. Morrison he has all these years thought it was Brian that did that it wasn't fair I treated him like dirt and all because I didn't even know it was you."

Mike says "That was mighty close to getting any of us it's as if he's warning us and the look on Brian well I wouldn't want to ask what the problem is right now."

Kitt says "Mike, why is everybody so attached to there car well it seems that everybody has name for car here but the don't have any the techological advances that I have in here now."

Mike says "Oh Kitt, I can still remember my first car it was 1971 Boss Mustang it was used but it was my first car and I loved that car. And then, one day after school somebody had crashed there car right into and I was so mad at that person. Well it turned out to be my best friend and he said he sorry but I got suspended for starting a fight but it was all worth it in the end. You see our friendship ended but I got my car fixed and I had it running good and I stole his girl from him later on the school year."

Mike says "That was mighty close to getting any of us it's as if he's warning us and the look on Brian well I wouldn't want to ask what the problem is right now."

Kitt says "Mike, why is everybody so attached to there car well it seems that everybody has name for car here but the don't have any the techological advances that I have in here now."

Mike says "Oh Kitt, I can still remember my first car it was 1971 Boss Mustang it was used but it was my first car and I loved that car. And then, one day after school somebody had crashed there car right into and I was so mad at that person. Well it turned out to be my best friend and he said he sorry but I got suspended for starting a fight but it was all worth it in the end. You see our friendship ended but I got my car fixed and I had it running good and I stole his girl from him later on the school year."

Balladeer: Don't you find it weird that Mike is having a conversation with his Car, alot a people talk to their car and heck even name but the car never usually answer unless you count Herbie now he had a mind of his own.

Cue Anybody

Bo: Ok' date=' Angelena, we know your mother ok she just kiddnapped.

Angelena: Well, I care a little bit, I mean Mom didn't ever speak to me of my father til now, I just think it's rude.

cue anyone[/quote']

Bo says "Well she didn't want to talk about but one is for sure it's not Brian and sorry about the hard time over the years. But Brian from what she says this guys looks alot like you and nobody wants to say this but I think Angelena looks like you and apparently it's so bad she must be realted to you somewhere than."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Well she didn't want to talk about but one is for sure it's not Brian and sorry about the hard time over the years. But Brian from what she says this guys looks alot like you and nobody wants to say this but I think Angelena looks like you and apparently it's so bad she must be realted to you somewhere than."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Well Uncle Jesse would be proud of Julie being a C.S.I. in Atlanta but why I wonder is she still had that extra gun with her as well. You know I gave her this wild idea and she just smiled when I told her about that time."

Bo says "Well Uncle Jesse would be proud of Julie being a C.S.I. in Atlanta but why I wonder is she still had that extra gun with her as well. You know I gave her this wild idea and she just smiled when I told her about that time."

Balladeer: I wonder what the wild idea was and yes Bo she still has that extra gun with her but kind of complicated but kind of hard to reach being tied up right not what is everybody going to do about this right now and she isn't feeling too well as well.

Balladeer: I wonder what the wild idea was and yes Bo she still has that extra gun with her but kind of complicated but kind of hard to reach being tied up right not what is everybody going to do about this right now and she isn't feeling too well as well.

Julie says "Well you can get the tire that just going to make him madder her at him, and when I get out of here well I think the cops are going to arguing if you will stay in Hazzard or go to Atlanta."

Xavier says "Well that's not going to happen and one of my guys said that your brother is talking with your daughter but there sure do make pretty good targets right there. Don't they guys what do you think about that and is that his car that is Orange and looks tacky as well."

Julie says "You wouldn't dare take a shot at my brother or my daughter that pretty low right there a tire is one thing but my family is another thing."

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Julie says "Well you can get the tire that just going to make him madder her at him, and when I get out of here well I think the cops are going to arguing if you will stay in Hazzard or go to Atlanta."

Xavier says "Well that's not going to happen and one of my guys said that your brother is talking with your daughter but there sure do make pretty good targets right there. Don't they guys what do you think about that and is that his car that is Orange and looks tacky as well."

Julie says "You wouldn't dare take a shot at my brother or my daughter that pretty low right there a tire is one thing but my family is another thing."

Xavier says "How come you are so tough, you can't do nothing about right now and your getting out of here as well."

Julie says "We'll see about one right there."

cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Just suddenly Bo and Shannon and Angelena comes in the scene.

Angelena: well lookie here a coward always kiddnapping my mother' date=' Shannon, would you cb the sheriff.

Shannon: Bo, can you do it? I'm frighted.

cue anyone.[/quote']

Bo says "from what I heard on the cb there is a bunch of people surrounding around the house your mother is at you know anything about your mother's co-worker's or anybody that would leak out that where she is From. Well's let's put this way do you anybody that would help this coward out like is she somehow crossed then she didn't even realize it at the time. I Think this Mr. X had a little too much information for my taste how did he know to come to here and that she was planning to visit. Angelena that bruise on your arm looks like somebody grabbed you and trying to get you go with them what's going on with you?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Balladeer: I think this Mr. X tried to grab Angelena at her high school and that's how she got the bruise on her arm she is hiding something now."

Cue Bo's Crush

All of sudden somebody peers out the window and a takes a pot shot getting the front tire on the General and nearly missing Angelena in the process and everybody tucks behind the car and Mr. X says "Will everybody who outside this cabin please leave because I getting inpatient with Julie here, she is so tough even thought I'm in charge right now."

Angelena: Hey' date=' wait a minute, youre the guy who hurt me at school who are you and what do you want?

cue Juileduke[/quote']

Xavier says "Well first of all my name is Xavier Coltrane and I'm cousin of Brian Coltrane, Maryanne and the Sheriff I'm dragging the Coltrane name through the mud and your my daughter you sure do look like me. You was lucky I wanted to snatch you as bait but you slipped away and that Lt. Morrison came around asking questions about Brian Coltrane he still thinks that Brian did that to your mother what a fool he is doesn't even know it was me. Well don't flatter yourself now, I was doing that for a couple of years all over the south and it was pretty good they didn't even know what was happening you know they say the FBI is looking for me as well. I like all the attention but it does get in the way and you know what you sure are pretty as well. I just wish you hadn't got away from me it would much easier."

Bo says "He did that do you, why would you want to grab my niece and you look real familier like I've seen you around before somewhere."

Meanwhile, Brian -- thoroughly annoyed by Xavierwhoever and his potshots at tires -- had snuck around the back of the cabin, found an old shovel and creeped along the outside wall of the cabin with it toward the window Xavier was standing at.

Xavier, distracted by the questions coming from Bo and Angelena, didn't hear Brian as he crept up closer, raised the shovel and then delivered a grand slam home run against Xavier's head, the old metal shovel singing with a marvelous CLANG! as it made contact with Xavier's face.

Xavier fell back into the cabin and hit the floor. Brian dropped the shovel, reached for his gun inside his jacket and jumped up onto the open window sill.

At the same time, Rosco kicked open the cabin door with gun drawn and directly behind him was MaryAnne, hefting the shotgun from Rosco's patrol car.

"Drop your weapons!" Rosco barked at Xavier's two accomplices. "Put your hands up!" Guns clattered to the floor and the two men put their hands up.

Brian came up behind the two men and checked them for any additional weapons, tossing out another gun from one man and a knife from the other. "They're clean, Sheriff."

"Good..." Rosco approached, holstering his gun and removing the handcuffs from his belt. He cuffed each man and then pushed them to sit down on the floor.

MaryAnne, meanwhile, was checking on Julie. Bo came up with her inhaler in hand.

Xavier was still out cold on the floor. Brian stepped up and looked down at the alleged "cousin." The hit from the shovel would more than likely leave a nice bruise later, but otherwise the man looked unscathed in the face.

"He don't look like me," Brian grumbled. 'He don't look like any of us."

Rosco walked over and looked down. "That's cuz you smashed his face in with that shovel."

"Aw, shoot, he'll recover from that. Heck it might even be an improvement for 'em in the long run. Khee!"

"Well, he looks enough like ya to be confusin'. Soon as he wakes up, we're gonna git some answers from 'em."

"Damn right we're gonna get some answers. He's also gonna pay for mah tire..." Brian let his gaze rest for only a moment before turning away. He walked over to where Julie was being consoled by her family.

"Miss Julie...are you okay?"

(cue JulieDuke or anyone)

Rosco: well' date=' looks like we can arrest Mr. X.

Shannon: Yeah, Rosco, you just came at the right time.

Rosco: before I cuff and stuff you.

Shannon: Hey I was only kidding, Rosco.

Angelena: Mom, are you ok?

cue anyone[/quote']

Julie says "Ya, but I think I went a little too long with my inhaler this time who can make it the Tri-Counties Hosptial the fastest and doesn't have a flat tire as well."

Mike walks over to where everybody is at and says "Hey Brian was the coal shovel really necessary, wow your car must awfully important to you as well. Julie listen my car has some trick that ain't none of y'll have seen before so if you want to I would be willing to give you a ride there I don't know I could make there is less than five minutes tops."

Julie smiles for the first time since the whole thing started and says "Mike you have no idea and Brian I got to tell you something I'm sorry if I thought it was you for all these years but you got to admit Angelena looks alot like and acts you as well."

Brian and Angelena give Julie a look of digust and they agree later.

Julie says "Well I'll take that ride and remember I'm timing you a got a stopwatch on me as well."

Cue Anyone

Julie says "Ya, but I think I went a little too long with my inhaler this time who can make it the Tri-Counties Hosptial the fastest and doesn't have a flat tire as well."

Mike walks over to where everybody is at and says "Hey Brian was the coal shovel really necessary, wow your car must awfully important to you as well. Julie listen my car has some trick that ain't none of y'll have seen before so if you want to I would be willing to give you a ride there I don't know I could make there is less than five minutes tops."

Julie smiles for the first time since the whole thing started and says "Mike you have no idea and Brian I got to tell you something I'm sorry if I thought it was you for all these years but you got to admit Angelena looks alot like and acts you as well."

Brian and Angelena give Julie a look of digust and they agree later.

Julie says "Well I'll take that ride and remember I'm timing you a got a stopwatch on me as well."

Cue Anyone

Mike has something in his hands and says "Angelena there is a envelope of yours hers from the "University of North Carolina" and it's full to be anything but and acceptance letter maybe you might want this how come you didn't tell your Mama about this right here."

Julie says "Oh come on Angel open it were all family here and I think were all anxious to see what it says. I know you've been wanting to go there since you found out that Micheal Jordan played for them and graduated from there as well. It's didn't take a CSI team to tell me that your a Micheal Jordan your Basketball jersey number is 23 and everything you ever have had you put that number on it."

cue Anyone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.