Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie says "Well actually honey he looked alot like you that was very weird and everywhere I go in Atlanta he is always there it's like he's following he around. At first I thought he liked but now it starting to creep me out and I even went to Atlanta cops and they said that can't do anything about it. But the weirdest thing he said to me was that my daughter was beautiful and that he seen you around town as well that when I got really got concerned as well. I wondered how he knew that I had a daughter I never told him that and you know if a guy fitting that description as ever followed you anywhere or showed up at the sametime as you, just let me know because honey I swear he is stalking the two of us but I just don't why."

Kitt says "You mean like the guy that was watching your house when you was talking to cop and when we showed up as well. It was a Mercedes Benz, It's such a shame for the owner to let that car get that bad of shape but he was watching you from the house as well."

Julie says "Why didn't you tell me Kitt, I thought you was a supercar and supersmart I wish I would've know about It I could've done something about I bet he knows what you look like and what Mike looks as well now."

Mike says "Wait minute Kitt, do you got a picture of this guy from across the house so that we all see now."

A while later Kitt prints up the picture and Julie takes a look she gasps and says "Oh my gosh, that's the guy that gave me the drink twenty years ago right here he was much younger but that's what was bothering can I have this picture and please fax this picture to the Hazzard County Sheriff's office for me."

Mike and Angelena look worried for Julie as well, seeing how they kind of know what this means when she mentioned it and gasps about it as well.

Cue Bo's Crush

The same guy shows up at the Boars Nest and parks and gets out walks to where there talking and says "Oh sorry for being rude, but please let me introduce my Angelena I'm your father not that guy that your mother had said I can't believe she didn't tell you about me."

Cue Bo's Crush

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena: My father? Mom is he who he says he is? Is he Brian Coltrane? What's Going on here' date=' Im confused?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "No this dirt bag isn't Brian Coltrane he just for some strange reason looks like him he's the coward that tricked me in the Boars Nest twenty years ago."

cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "No this dirt bag isn't Brian Coltrane he just for some strange reason looks like him he's the coward that tricked me in the Boars Nest twenty years ago."

cue Bo's Crush

Mr. X says "I'm not some dirtbag Julie, and you know you liked as well. Well it's reason I look like Brian Coltrane now it just so happens that were cousins and I'm not leaving so please come with me Julie or do I have to tell you what will happen."

Julie says "Oh I don't think either is going to happen so please step away from me right now and you just threaten a Atlanta C.S.I. which I also happen to a police officer as well so I could get you in big trouble buddy."

Balladeer: I wonder what is going to happen, what plans could he possibly have for Julie right now. The law is on her side for once and besides there is some cops in Hazzard and what is everybody going to think when he reveals who exactly he is now.

Cue Bo's Crush

Mr. X says "I'm not some dirtbag Julie, and you know you liked as well. Well it's reason I look like Brian Coltrane now it just so happens that were cousins and I'm not leaving so please come with me Julie or do I have to tell you what will happen."

Julie says "Oh I don't think either is going to happen so please step away from me right now and you just threaten a Atlanta C.S.I. which I also happen to a police officer as well so I could get you in big trouble buddy."

Balladeer: I wonder what is going to happen, what plans could he possibly have for Julie right now. The law is on her side for once and besides there is some cops in Hazzard and what is everybody going to think when he reveals who exactly he is now.

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Oh please let me through and Angel I've changed my mind it okay if you come in with me so if you will please step aside for me so we can go into the Boars Nest. What are you too chicken to go back in and a real loser would've done what you did to me twenty years ago."

Mr.X says "No way I'm staying right here and your coming with me Julie and Angel can stay right here all she wants and maybe I liked you but you never gave me the time of day."

Julie says "Personally I think your making a big mistake now buddy and what is your name besides CHICKEN, CHICKEN****. And I'm not taking that back besides your standing in my way now."

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Julie says "Oh please let me through and Angel I've changed my mind it okay if you come in with me so if you will please step aside for me so we can go into the Boars Nest. What are you too chicken to go back in and a real loser would've done what you did to me twenty years ago."

Mr.X says "No way I'm staying right here and your coming with me Julie and Angel can stay right here all she wants and maybe I liked you but you never gave me the time of day."

Julie says "Personally I think your making a big mistake now buddy and what is your name besides CHICKEN, CHICKEN****. And I'm not taking that back besides your standing in my way now."

Balladeer: Where is there some help now that Julie and her daughter needs some help doesn't Kitt want to do anything about this right here or even Mike.

Julie says "Does your family know you meet woman with force or do you just lie to them as well this isn't very nice if you know what I mean. Angel get around us anyway you can please go in the Boar's Nest and never mind if you get into trouble I think I'm in more trouble right now."

Julie says "Does your family know you meet woman with force or do you just lie to them as well this isn't very nice if you know what I mean. Angel get around us anyway you can please go in the Boar's Nest and never mind if you get into trouble I think I'm in more trouble right now."

Julie knew by getting Angel to run in the Boar's Nest they guys that had his gun out now and she wasn't budging and he wasn't budging and she knew he didn't really want to shoot her. Well, she wanted a little distraction like her brother and cousin used to pull on Enos, Cletus, and Rosco so many time she had wandered if it would work and she knew that she had the advantage because with Diablo being in the parking she would have some back-up and it was better than none. She couldn't believe this guy was related to Brian as well and that this guy stoop to just low levels she had wanders what the statue's of limitation for Date Rape in Georgia was she had brushed on the state laws in a really long time. But she was hoping that somebody would call the Sheriff and it seems that Mike had take that cue and he asked Kitt to call the Sheriff's office she knew that this guy would never let her reach for her cellphone right now he was bound to shoot somebody and she didn't want it be her daughter, herself or Mike.

Julie says "You know your going to getaway from what I hear the Sheriff's department around here is very quick and you they will catch you no matter what you do."

Mr. X makes an unexpected move and grabs her and makes sure she knows that he has a gun and he realize that she still has her handcuffs with her from her shift and her gun as well. He says "Oh now what are you going to do thanks to the lone of your cuffs I wonder if I could know how to work these things again."

Julie says "No not my own cuffs and what are doing with my gun hey don't you dare cuff me with my own cuffs. You'll never get away with this now your kidnapping a cop this is getting pretty serious now and there is cops in this county."

Mr. X says "Oh ya, are those too tight I am so sorry about that these things work just as good as rope and quit struggling there just going to get tighter and Angel dear you can say goodbye to your Mama."

Julie knew by getting Angel to run in the Boar's Nest they guys that had his gun out now and she wasn't budging and he wasn't budging and she knew he didn't really want to shoot her. Well, she wanted a little distraction like her brother and cousin used to pull on Enos, Cletus, and Rosco so many time she had wandered if it would work and she knew that she had the advantage because with Diablo being in the parking she would have some back-up and it was better than none. She couldn't believe this guy was related to Brian as well and that this guy stoop to just low levels she had wanders what the statue's of limitation for Date Rape in Georgia was she had brushed on the state laws in a really long time. But she was hoping that somebody would call the Sheriff and it seems that Mike had take that cue and he asked Kitt to call the Sheriff's office she knew that this guy would never let her reach for her cellphone right now he was bound to shoot somebody and she didn't want it be her daughter, herself or Mike.

Julie says "You know your going to getaway from what I hear the Sheriff's department around here is very quick and you they will catch you no matter what you do."

Mr. X makes an unexpected move and grabs her and makes sure she knows that he has a gun and he realize that she still has her handcuffs with her from her shift and her gun as well. He says "Oh now what are you going to do thanks to the lone of your cuffs I wonder if I could know how to work these things again."

Julie says "No not my own cuffs and what are doing with my gun hey don't you dare cuff me with my own cuffs. You'll never get away with this now your kidnapping a cop this is getting pretty serious now and there is cops in this county."

Mr. X says "Oh ya, are those too tight I am so sorry about that these things work just as good as rope and quit struggling there just going to get tighter and Angel dear you can say goodbye to your Mama."

Mike, Angel and Kitt watched what was going down and he seen the worried look on Julie's daughter face and she was getting concerned. They had watch the guy grab her drag her off to his Mercedes and she looked so vulnerable right now.

Mike says "Well he's gone you better go in the Boar's Nest but wait I'll go in with you I don't think you can get through this without crying now your way too emotional. Besides I think you need somebody with you right now and don't worry I'm going to get your Mama back for you. But somebody had to know about what just happened and it's better it's Brian and whoever's is in there than nobody else. Besides they can get help, your mother was way too vulnerable at the time."

Kitt says "Oh Micheal, the Sheriff is coming up and maybe he might want to talk to you and Angel here a minute and I will print up a picture of the guy that kidnapped Julie I feel so useless right now."

Mike, Angel and Kitt watched what was going down and he seen the worried look on Julie's daughter face and she was getting concerned. They had watch the guy grab her drag her off to his Mercedes and she looked so vulnerable right now.

Mike says "Well he's gone you better go in the Boar's Nest but wait I'll go in with you I don't think you can get through this without crying now your way too emotional. Besides I think you need somebody with you right now and don't worry I'm going to get your Mama back for you. But somebody had to know about what just happened and it's better it's Brian and whoever's is in there than nobody else. Besides they can get help, your mother was way too vulnerable at the time."

Kitt says "Oh Micheal, the Sheriff is coming up and maybe he might want to talk to you and Angel here a minute and I will print up a picture of the guy that kidnapped Julie I feel so useless right now."

Mike says "Yes I see him now, it seems he doesn't know what happened just yet I think somebody should tell him what happened don't you Angel."

Kitt says "Angel, I remember when Mike seen his own mother shot and then they wanted to shoot him as well he worked his way out that right there. What could've been so bad that has you wishing you would've told your Mama beforehand you look very upset. Listen why don't I get into touch with your Uncle Bo and you let him know your all right and what happened to your Mama."

Mike says "Yes I see him now, it seems he doesn't know what happened just yet I think somebody should tell him what happened don't you Angel."

Kitt says "Angel, I remember when Mike seen his own mother shot and then they wanted to shoot him as well he worked his way out that right there. What could've been so bad that has you wishing you would've told your Mama beforehand you look very upset. Listen why don't I get into touch with your Uncle Bo and you let him know your all right and what happened to your Mama."

Bo and Shannon was wandering what was taking Julie to get to the farm so long when the phone rings unexpectly and it was Angel and she was crying as well and it seems she had some heavy news to tell her Uncle and Aunt and she didn't know how to begin at the moment.

Bo and Shannon was wandering what was taking Julie to get to the farm so long when the phone rings unexpectly and it was Angel and she was crying as well and it seems she had some heavy news to tell her Uncle and Aunt and she didn't know how to begin at the moment.

Mr.X had taken his uncooperative captive to some remote location in the Hazzard Swamp and he had some cholorform he was planning on using before uncuffing her and he was going to knock her out and tie her to a chair and wait for her wake up. His plans was to call her brother in Hazzard and the one in California as well and tell who he had. He knew the Dr. Jesse Spencer would fly out to Hazzard right away after getting his message.

Back at the Cabin

His two associates were waiting for him and Julie, they had seen that he had to gag the poor girl because she was trying to get help for somebody. They had seen that she was real wildcat and they she wasn't too happy at what he did to her and she knew enough about him and she remembered this cabin from twenty years ago and it was all coming back to her now.

The first guys says "Oh ya, Xavier is her and our guest as well she don't look too happy about this at all you know she is going to be a bit of problem I sure glad that we have the cholorform before we uncuff her and tie her up."

The Second guy says "Do you know the penealty for something like on a cop, you that Lt. Morrison is going to be looking for her let alone her brother and cousin that live her in Hazzard."

The First Guy says "Well listen I'm no chicken let's just get this over with but don't you think a blindfold would've been a whole easier when you was driving her now Xavier."

The Second Guy says "Oh ya wait a minute a the cholorform right here and bring her here and let's make this a whole lot easier on us right now she don't seem too happy right now."

Xavier says "Hey don't use the ducttape on her mouth she has asthma and she could died from that stuff use this gas when your blindfold when your done. Just get this done quickly her daughter has done seen what I look like she is my daughter as well, and this guy in a black Mustang as well. So we might want to get a few other people out of the way."

The Second Guys takes off her gag and says "Oh Julie, please don't scream you'll just make it whole lot easier for the three of us now."

Before she knows what the other guy did he went put a cloth over her mouth and she was out like a light and they carried her inside as well.

Mr.X had taken his uncooperative captive to some remote location in the Hazzard Swamp and he had some cholorform he was planning on using before uncuffing her and he was going to knock her out and tie her to a chair and wait for her wake up. His plans was to call her brother in Hazzard and the one in California as well and tell who he had. He knew the Dr. Jesse Spencer would fly out to Hazzard right away after getting his message.

Back at the Cabin

His two associates were waiting for him and Julie, they had seen that he had to gag the poor girl because she was trying to get help for somebody. They had seen that she was real wildcat and they she wasn't too happy at what he did to her and she knew enough about him and she remembered this cabin from twenty years ago and it was all coming back to her now.

The first guys says "Oh ya, Xavier is her and our guest as well she don't look too happy about this at all you know she is going to be a bit of problem I sure glad that we have the cholorform before we uncuff her and tie her up."

The Second guy says "Do you know the penealty for something like on a cop, you that Lt. Morrison is going to be looking for her let alone her brother and cousin that live her in Hazzard."

The First Guy says "Well listen I'm no chicken let's just get this over with but don't you think a blindfold would've been a whole easier when you was driving her now Xavier."

The Second Guy says "Oh ya wait a minute a the cholorform right here and bring her here and let's make this a whole lot easier on us right now she don't seem too happy right now."

Xavier says "Hey don't use the ducttape on her mouth she has asthma and she could died from that stuff use this gas when your blindfold when your done. Just get this done quickly her daughter has done seen what I look like she is my daughter as well, and this guy in a black Mustang as well. So we might want to get a few other people out of the way."

The Second Guys takes off her gag and says "Oh Julie, please don't scream you'll just make it whole lot easier for the three of us now."

Before she knows what the other guy did he went put a cloth over her mouth and she was out like a light and they carried her inside as well.

Balladeer: Poor Julie, she is starting to remember what happen to her twenty years ago and now this has to happen to her. I wonder what Angel is thinking after seeing this right here and she only has Mike and the Sheriff right now, and it seems like the same wants to keep the daughter quiet as well. Now she is on the phone with her Uncle and he senses something is wrong with niece wait till he hears what is wrong as well.

Bo's Crush or anybody

(Bo and Shannon looked at each other)

Shannon: Bo who is it?

Bo: Well, according to the pictures it's Angelena.

Shannon: Angelena, What's wrong, Honey?

Angelena: Mom's been taking along by guy named mr. x.

Bo: Is she in truoble?

(she noded)

Angelena: yeah, i came in Kitt with a friend, I thinkmom needs help.

cue Julieduke

Back at the Cabin

*Meanwhile, back a ways down the road from the cabin but still within sight of it, Jack Morrison sat in his Caprice and watched as Julie was carried inside. Jack, as luck would have it, had arrived in Hazzard and was driving by the Boar's Nest when he saw the black Mustang.....and the familar black Chevy Impala parked in the lot. But then he had noticed that Julie was being forced into another car, a Mercedes. He had turned his car around and then followed the Mercedes, staying back a good distance so as not to be seen.*

*It had worked and he followed the car all the way to this cabin. Unfortunately, Jack didn't know the terrain in Hazzard very well so he wasn't sure where exactly he was. But whatever was going on, there was no way he could stop it by himself.*

*He reached for his CB radio and changed it to the police channel.* "Calling the Hazzard County Sheriff. Sheriff Coltrane, are you out there?"

(Cue anyone...)

*Sheriff Rosco stood by KITT in the Boar's Nest parking lot, holding the photograph KITT had printed of the suspect.*

"Now lemme get this straight. This fella first claims to be a Coltrane cousin and he just kidnapped Julie Duke and y'all say that he says he's the guy that...that... well, did that awful thing to Julie twenty years ago?"

*Michael nods* "That's right, Sheriff. He drives a black Mercedes. KITT, did you get the license number for the Sheriff?"

*Inside the Mustang, lights blink and circuitry goes to work. Another piece of paper spits out of the console. Michael grabs it and hands it to Rosco*

*Rosco stared at the car* "What the heck is that?"

"I am the Knight Industries Three Thousand," *KITT said, introducing himself. "I am the most highly advance machine in existence with superior intellectual capabilities and the most sophisticated technology so far produced."

*If Rosco was at all surprised to have a car talk to him, he didn't show it* "Right. Couldn't stop a kidnapping in progress tho' could ya?"

"Uh, well, I..."

"Hush! If you're so darn sophis-tee-cated, you tell me where that Mercedes is!"

"I may not have too. There is someone on the CB calling for you, Sheriff."

"There is? Oh. Well, you just wait here, I'll be right back." *Rosco walks over to his patrol car, where Jack Morrison's voice is coming through with a repeat call. Gets into the car and picks up the mike*

"This is Sheriff Coltrane, who I got out there?"

"Lieutenant Morrison of the Atlanta Police. Sheriff....I just witnessed a kidnapping from a road house called the Boar's Nest."

"Julie Duke? You seen what happened?"

"I did. She got hauled off in a Mercedes and taken to a cabin. I'm there now and she's inside."

"Where are you?"

"That's the hard part. I haven't got a clue where the heck I am!"

"Well how far away from the Boar's Nest do you think you are?"

"Probably about ten miles."

"Do you recall what direction from here you went?"

"South."

*Rosco nodded to himself* "I think I know where you're at. It's a cabin set back from the road and up on a little knoll right?"

"That's exactly it."

"Khee! We'll get this dude easily."

"Dudes. There's more than one."

"Oh, he's got help eh? Well, so do I. Do me a favor Lieutenant, keep an eye on them while I round up a posse."

"Be glad to Sheriff."

"Then you can tell me what the blazes you're doing in Hazzard."

"Uhh...right."

"I'm gone..."

*Rosco left his patrol car and walked back to Michael and KITT.* "I know where Julie is, if you two can handle it, I could use some help."

*Michael nods* "Certainly, Sheriff."

*Rosco turned to go into the Boar's Nest where Brian and MaryAnne were coming out*

"Rosco, did we just hear who we think we just heard on the CB?!" *MaryAnne asked.*

"You did, but did you hear what he said?"

"Somebody kidnapped Julie Duke?" *Brian says* "What's that crazy kid got herself into now?"

"I don't know, but whoever kidnapped her....is claiming to be a Coltrane."

*Brian blinked startled* "A Coltrane? What?!"

"He's gotta be lyin', Rosco." *MaryAnne says*

"He is. Because no Coltrane would do what this dude's done. C'mon, let's go get Julie and see if we can straighten this mess out. You can follow me."

*Brian turns to MaryAnne* "You wanna ride with me?"

*She nods and everyone disperses for vehicles. Only with a parting glance does Brian and MaryAnne both notice the fancy Mustang with the red ligh bar on the hood*

"These new fangle cars are getting more and more tricked out each day..." *MaryAnne mutters. Soon a parade of cars is on the road, following Rosco in his patrol car*

(cue anyone)

Angelena: Uncle Bo' date=' will you help?

Bo: Of Course, Come on, Shannon, Let's go.

cue anyone[/quote']

Poor Julie is out like a light unaware of all the help coming to her, and didn't know that Rosco just met Kitt and wasn't impressed by a talking car."

A little while later Bo and Shannon was right behind Micheal and the fancy Black Mustang that has everybody amazed except a few people of course you know.

cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Poor Julie is out like a light unaware of all the help coming to her, and didn't know that Rosco just met Kitt and wasn't impressed by a talking car."

A little while later Bo and Shannon was right behind Micheal and the fancy Black Mustang that has everybody amazed except a few people of course you know.

cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Balladeer: Don't worry Julie, there is help coming and you know that the residents of Hazzard ain't this guy claiming to be a Coltrane get away with this he didn't know that somebody followed him now.

In Kitt, Mike says "Kitt, this Julie's Inhaler she needs this according to her brother she has Asthma and as had it since she was a baby oh no I got to tell somebody what fell in car."

Kitt breaks into the cb system and he says "Listen everybody, Mike just found Julie's Inhaler just how bad is her Asthma that is something I think she needs when she was with us and getting upset with this Mr. X it sounded like she was weezing what exactly is the Hazzard Car Wash. I've looked on the Maps for the entire county and haven't found it yet, Julie seemed to smile when she mentioned it though as if it was Duke family secret and Angelena is awfully curious. And listen Sheriff, I really sorry about what happened from Julie told us Julie is your Goddaughter as well."

Bo and Shannon had also happened to hear the message and they was getting a little concerned and they was both smiling as well.

Balladeer: Don't worry Julie, there is help coming and you know that the residents of Hazzard ain't this guy claiming to be a Coltrane get away with this he didn't know that somebody followed him now.

In Kitt, Mike says "Kitt, this Julie's Inhaler she needs this according to her brother she has Asthma and as had it since she was a baby oh no I got to tell somebody what fell in car."

Kitt breaks into the cb system and he says "Listen everybody, Mike just found Julie's Inhaler just how bad is her Asthma that is something I think she needs when she was with us and getting upset with this Mr. X it sounded like she was weezing what exactly is the Hazzard Car Wash. I've looked on the Maps for the entire county and haven't found it yet, Julie seemed to smile when she mentioned it though as if it was Duke family secret and Angelena is awfully curious. And listen Sheriff, I really sorry about what happened from Julie told us Julie is your Goddaughter as well."

Bo and Shannon had also happened to hear the message and they was getting a little concerned and they was both smiling as well.

Back at the Cabin Xavier had no idea is was being watched by an Atlanta cop now, and all the help that coming this way. He knew he had family in Hazzard, shoot his cousin Brian, Maryanne who was a deputy and Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane wait till the papers hear what he has done.

Xavier walks in the room where Julie was and she out like a light unaware of what was going on right now. He looks and thinks, now how can I get to my daughter like I did her by now the cops have heard what has happened and he has too witnesses how can he get rid of them. He went to call the Tropicana's in Ohio he knew that Congressman Tropicana was Julie's, Bo's and Dr. Jesse Spencer's Grandfather and he knew the Julie was his only granddaughter he also knew that they were weathly and he had the digital camera ready and had the congressman email address and had his hired help email a picture of pretty granddaughter so he knew he wasn't fooling with him. He also found out what Dr. Jesse Spencer's email address and he would be sent a picture as well he wandered who would get worried first between the two of them.

Back In Columbus, Ohio Congressman Julien Tropicana's phone rings and he answers and he just got the picture of his Granddaughter in his email. He assistance answers and she says "So you want the Congressman them okay, I'll but him on who can I say his on the other side them."

Xavier had thought long and hard about this and he says "Tell him it's Mr. X and I got his granddaughter and she is nice and safe and sound for right now, and also tell him that his great-granddaughter Angelena Brianna Duke is very pretty as well."

The assistance tells the Congressman the message over the phone and tells what line he's on and he picks it up.

Julien Tropicana says "This is Congressman Tropicana here I got your picture why in hell do you have my granddaughter and hasn't the Sheriff of Hazzard County done anything about it yet."

Xavier says "Well just to let you know I am also the same person that did that awful thing to your granddaughter twenty years ago as well.

Back at the Cabin Xavier had no idea is was being watched by an Atlanta cop now, and all the help that coming this way. He knew he had family in Hazzard, shoot his cousin Brian, Maryanne who was a deputy and Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane wait till the papers hear what he has done.

Xavier walks in the room where Julie was and she out like a light unaware of what was going on right now. He looks and thinks, now how can I get to my daughter like I did her by now the cops have heard what has happened and he has too witnesses how can he get rid of them. He went to call the Tropicana's in Ohio he knew that Congressman Tropicana was Julie's, Bo's and Dr. Jesse Spencer's Grandfather and he knew the Julie was his only granddaughter he also knew that they were weathly and he had the digital camera ready and had the congressman email address and had his hired help email a picture of pretty granddaughter so he knew he wasn't fooling with him. He also found out what Dr. Jesse Spencer's email address and he would be sent a picture as well he wandered who would get worried first between the two of them.

Back In Columbus, Ohio Congressman Julien Tropicana's phone rings and he answers and he just got the picture of his Granddaughter in his email. He assistance answers and she says "So you want the Congressman them okay, I'll but him on who can I say his on the other side them."

Xavier had thought long and hard about this and he says "Tell him it's Mr. X and I got his granddaughter and she is nice and safe and sound for right now, and also tell him that his great-granddaughter Angelena Brianna Duke is very pretty as well."

The assistance tells the Congressman the message over the phone and tells what line he's on and he picks it up.

Julien Tropicana says "This is Congressman Tropicana here I got your picture why in hell do you have my granddaughter and hasn't the Sheriff of Hazzard County done anything about it yet."

Xavier says "Well just to let you know I am also the same person that did that awful thing to your granddaughter twenty years ago as well.

Julie just then wakes up do to her weezing, and she is feeling pretty bad and she knows when she this happens that is an Asthma attack coming. The first thing she notices is that she can't see a thing around and that she can't even move anywhere she is getting pretty worried and the first thing that comes to mind is that this is the guy that did that awful thing to her twenty years ago. If she ever gets out of this she is going to have a pretty good story for the D.A. and Sheriff of Hazzard. She is worried sick about her daughter Angelena, she felt her pocket and yes she has her pocket knife that her brother picked out special and had her initails engraved on when she had turn eight in her pocket. She was glad that she still had that with her. Julie was worried about Angelena and if she would ever see her again and she thought to herself and said out loud "Oh God, If I make it out of here I going to buy my daughter that brand new Mazda Miata that she wants so bad at the downtown Atlanta dealership."

Mike looks right at Julie and says "Listen, you've been kinda of quiet I know the Sheriff scolded Kitt. Come to think of it the minute I get the chance my dad will die of laughter on that one right now. What is bothering you right now it's okay you will see your mom again she with the help of the Sheriff Coltrane, Brian, Maryanne and your Uncle and Aunt and the deputies when they come to help were going to get her out of the cabin don't worry about this at all. From what I understand from your Uncle for your entire life it's just been you and your Mom againist this whole world and now you find out that your father is monster and that she's remembering everything that happened to her twenty years ago that has to be frightening to her but just remember she's Duke just like she told what her cousin told her twenty years ago on the cb so many years ago."

Mike looks right at Julie and says "Listen, you've been kinda of quiet I know the Sheriff scolded Kitt. Come to think of it the minute I get the chance my dad will die of laughter on that one right now. What is bothering you right now it's okay you will see your mom again she with the help of the Sheriff Coltrane, Brian, Maryanne and your Uncle and Aunt and the deputies when they come to help were going to get her out of the cabin don't worry about this at all. From what I understand from your Uncle for your entire life it's just been you and your Mom againist this whole world and now you find out that your father is monster and that she's remembering everything that happened to her twenty years ago that has to be frightening to her but just remember she's Duke just like she told what her cousin told her twenty years ago on the cb so many years ago."

Just at very moment Angelena's cellphone rings and she knows about Congressman Tropicana being her Great-Grandfather and that he is making sure she is okay. He didn't want anything to happen to her as well.

Mike looks at Angelena's and says "You know it's very polite to answer a ringing cellphone Angel you never knew it could be now."

Just then a calls comes through Kitt, and it's the very own Micheal Knight well everybody knows by now that's is Mike Traceur's father. And Mike says "Yes Dad, how are you doing I'm kinda of busy I screwed up on my mission and Kitt got scolded by a Sheriff and he didn't even flinch when he scolded a car. Listen Julie isn't exactly with me right now but her daughter is right now."

Micheal Knight says "Hey Mike, I heard on the cb that is pretty funny but where exactly are and good news for ya. Dr. Brightman got the original Kitt going and he's with me and you know I've been wanting to ask Julie her out does she have her cellphone with her my car can track down a signal with GPS with it. And I heard on the cb everything that been going on lately do you think that you could use some help now."

Mike says "Well ya sure, it seems that Sheriff is going to talking to two talking cars by the end of the day now."

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody.

Just at very moment Angelena's cellphone rings and she knows about Congressman Tropicana being her Great-Grandfather and that he is making sure she is okay. He didn't want anything to happen to her as well.

Mike looks at Angelena's and says "You know it's very polite to answer a ringing cellphone Angel you never knew it could be now."

Just then a calls comes through Kitt, and it's the very own Micheal Knight well everybody knows by now that's is Mike Traceur's father. And Mike says "Yes Dad, how are you doing I'm kinda of busy I screwed up on my mission and Kitt got scolded by a Sheriff and he didn't even flinch when he scolded a car. Listen Julie isn't exactly with me right now but her daughter is right now."

Micheal Knight says "Hey Mike, I heard on the cb that is pretty funny but where exactly are and good news for ya. Dr. Brightman got the original Kitt going and he's with me and you know I've been wanting to ask Julie her out does she have her cellphone with her my car can track down a signal with GPS with it. And I heard on the cb everything that been going on lately do you think that you could use some help now."

Mike says "Well ya sure, it seems that Sheriff is going to talking to two talking cars by the end of the day now."

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody.

Back At the Cabin

Xavier walks and notices that she is awake but weezing and she has grabbed something out of her pocket and he grabs it right out of her hand before she gets too far with and he says "Now that's not what I want and I emailed your pretty picture to your Grandfather Tropicana and I allreadry talked to him and told him I want and amount of money transferred in my account. Oh I see somebody has your initials engraved on this right here too bad your daughter and that guy had seen what they had seen. Because now I got to get rid of them to as well, you know I don't know what you was doing but you ain't never going to get that chance to buy that car for your daughter now."

Julie says "Why don't you tell me what you want and you this a federal crime and everybody in Hazzard must be looking for me by now. It's a small town and my brother was expecting me at his house."

Xavier says "But it's ashamed that you didn't quite make it and you know I really going to drag the Coltrane name through the mud on this one right here now."

Meanwhile, a line of cars comes to a slow quiet stop just back from where Jack Morrison's Caprice is parked. Rosco, with Brian and MaryAnne behind him in Diablo, followed by a black Mustang, followed by Enos and Cletus in their patrol cars and .... I think we got everybody.

Engines were shut down and Rosco stepped out of his car, signaling back to everyone to stay put for a moment.

Behind the wheel of Diablo, Brian watched Rosco approach the Caprice and was replused by the site. He didn't care to be in such close proximity to a known enemy and the urge to either attack or run like hell was strong. The only thing keeping him held pat at the moment was MaryAnne sitting in the passenger seat beside him.

He finally settled on a vocal complaint. "Why the hell is he here?" he grumbled.

"Hush," MaryAnne said. "He might be here because Julie's a CSI in Atlanta. Let's get Julie out of trouble first, expose whoever's smearing the name Coltrane and when that's said and done then we'll worry about any other reason's Jack might be here."

Brian shook his head. "If he's here because Julie's a CSI in Atlanta, he got here damn quick. He's here looking for me, don't kid yourself. For years she always thought it was me that compromised her. It wasn't. But he probably sniffed that out somewhere and followed her when she came back here to Hazzard. He's here for me, cousin. Julie's troubles are just a temporary detour."

"Hey," MaryAnne said sternly. "There's a young woman being held hostage in that cabin. Stop worrying about your black clad hide for a minute."

Brian's hands briefly gripped the steering wheel harder. A mortal enemy was less than twenty feet away and he wasn't supposed to worry about his own hide? He was about to argue that point and then released his grip on the steering wheel. MaryAnne was right. Julie's situation called on all involved to put aside whatever differences there were to see that she was safe. Maybe Jack was in Hazzard to find Brian, but at the moment the Lieutenant was talking to Rosco and pointing toward the cabin. Another person's life was at stake and Brian knew Morrison enough to know that the Lieutenant was at least honorable enough to not take advantage of the situation.

He sighed. "Yeah, you're right," he said. "I'm sorry."

MaryAnne nodded. Rosco was walking away from the Caprice and toward them. He stepped up to Brian's window.

"Well, they're outnumbered for starters," Rosco said. "There's three dudes up there with Julie. No matter what, tho', I'd prefer not to get into a negotiation with these idiots. I'd rather try and get the drop on them and get Julie out. Whatchya think?"

"These guys armed?" Brian asked.

"Probably."

"There's three of them?" MaryAnne asked.

"Yep."

"Send Brian up," she said cheerfully. "He'll take care of it."

"Khee! That's what I'm afraid of."

Brian grinned and looked out the windshield toward the cabin up the road and up on the knoll. He was quiet for a long moment and then he chuckled softly. "Kheehehehheheh...." He then looked at Rosco. "Cousin Sheriff, I'd be happy to go up there and take care of this lil' problem for ya..."

"You got an idea?"

"I do. Naturally tho', I can't do it all by myself and I'll require y'all's assistance. Here's what I'm thinkin'...."

(cue anybody)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.