Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Kitt says "Huh Julie and Angelena I'm willing to tell how I outsmarted Sheriff Little it feels good to brag it something the original Kitt didn't have you see when he was chasing after us when he was lost I morphed to a different color and different license plate and yes I can tap into the pay phone inside the Boar's Nest and I could sound real import if you want."

Julie says "That sounds okay but that would never work why don't you just say that Rosco has sent you and you'll be in a Black Mustang that might work you mention your a cop he'll never come out and talk to us right now. Actually Angelena, you wasn't exactly planned now you see a month before I went to college or so I had snuck into the Boars Nest and there was this cute guy that bought me a beer and while he was bringing to me he must've slipped something in because the next thing I know I'm waking up at his place and he told me that I had came on to him I didn't even know his name."

P.S. I wonder who the guy could've been it seems that all the guys in Hazzard are way to nice for something like that.

Cue Bo's Crush or anyone

Mike says "I think that something like that going through that is not something you want to think about or have to relive through how in the world did you get past it."

Julie says " I never did, in fact I've never stepped another foot in the Boars Nest ever since and I never told anybody until well except for the docter twenty years ago. It's just too painful and you know it feels good to finally tell somebody that it matters to. Angelena please do your Momma one favor don't let that ever happen to you honey? I don't know if I could remain calm to have that happen again, you know since I'm a CSI for Atlanta I could track the guy down but they wouldn't let me catch him because I think I would be too emotional at the time!"

Cue Bo's Crush or anyone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike says "I think that something like that going through that is not something you want to think about or have to relive through how in the world did you get past it."

Julie says " I never did, in fact I've never stepped another foot in the Boars Nest ever since and I never told anybody until well except for the docter twenty years ago. It's just too painful and you know it feels good to finally tell somebody that it matters to. Angelena please do your Momma one favor don't let that ever happen to you honey? I don't know if I could remain calm to have that happen again, you know since I'm a CSI for Atlanta I could track the guy down but they wouldn't let me catch him because I think I would be too emotional at the time!"

Cue Bo's Crush or anyone

Balladeer: I wonder what Angelena is going to say when she hear about this right here she might be a little upset that her mother doesn't exactly know who her father is or was. Or that she went to the bar and that happened I think she is either upset or mad about what happened. Wait till she finds about her great-grandparents the Tropicana's as well.

Cue Bo's Crush or anyone

Julie says "Oh Angelena, if you ever hear somebody refer to me as lab rat it's okay it's the Atlanta Police Department knickname for the C.S.I.'s and seeing how we do spend alot time in the lab that is all it's refering to okay honey. Angelena what's look now listen you can ask any question you want and I'll see if I can answer it."

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Julie says "Oh Angelena, if you ever hear somebody refer to me as lab rat it's okay it's the Atlanta Police Department knickname for the C.S.I.'s and seeing how we do spend alot time in the lab that is all it's refering to okay honey. Angelena what's look now listen you can ask any question you want and I'll see if I can answer it."

Julie wandered is he still liked Chevy's over Ford and what in the world is he going to say when he hears Kitt holding a conversation with him. What is Angelena going to say when she first meets him what he thinks about she look like now that she's 38 years old and all that stuff. She still remembers the first time her brother told her to avoid him and his buddy Alex, it was almost as he was giving her orders than friendly advice from a brother to a sister she always wander why either him or Luke really like him. She can still see the shock in her brothers face when they first learned what happened to her twenty years ago she was trying to believe that it never happened to her at all when she was in the hospital in fact she was trying to make her self believe she wasn't pregant all the time again. She wandered if happened now what in the world would she do and what would her daughter Angelena say about at the time? Of course now, she was much smarter and she won't take a drink from a stranger no matter how cute he is. Angelena was so stubborn and she was just her at times, and she was smiling when she heard that Morrison didn't get any information from her at school. Angelena was taking off her jacket in Kitt and she glanced in the rearview mirrow and she had a seen a huge bruise on her right arm as if somebody has grabbed her over.

Julie says "Angelena what's that huge bruise on your arm about I don't think you bumped into wall? I've heard rumors around the lab that Morrison gets a little ruff with suspects but one question did he do this to you if he did I want to right to the Sheriff and report this here in Hazzard! He has no claims her and he never here about this from somebody else anyways?

Kitt is driving and Mike takes a look back there at Angelena's arm and he says "That does look like somebody grabbed you by the arm with some pretty good force there Angelena."

Julie says "Listen Honey, I got to talk to somebody and apologize for my behavior twenty years ago first okay."

Julie says "Mike, can we go to the Boars Nest and I get over this fear I've had for the past twenty years and you the only way I'm going to do that is just to walk in and show to myself that ain't going to happen again?"

Angelena: yes mom' date=' im sure and i cant beleive you have a fear of going in there. Uncle Bo and Luke could be in there did you realize that?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Honey I would let you go in there with me but your way too young and you would be in trouble."

Julie says "Honey I would let you go in there with me but your way too young and you would be in trouble."

Julie thinks for a minute and she smiles and thinks to herself when I was her age I might've done the exactly samething and it seems that maybe I should go in there than.

Julie says "Mike, do you mind going to the Boar's Nest I don't know who's there but I got to walk in there one more time and I'm going in alone okay. But one thing do you think Kitt could tap into that payphone and have it ring so I can at least talk to somebody before I got in there."

Mike says "Sure thing, but are you sure about this and going in alone thing?"

Julie says "Mike, I grew up in Hazzard and you got to understand the way people think about this and I'm the least likely person they would expect to walk in the Boars Nest now right now. And yes Angelena it's kind too far gone whoever did that to me twenty years by me now walking in there again why I made them feel like they won. Well Angelena me and you are Duke and you got are pride, well we ain't got much but that's enough for this family."

Angelena: OK' date=' im not sitting out here alone am I? I mean I want to see My uncles and aunts. What's the pointof coming to Hazzard if you can't visit anyone.

cue Julieduke or anyone[/quote']

Julie says "Well first part of Hazzard were going to see is the infamous Boars Nest where many people have hook-up in the past and please don't follow me in it will just make it more harder okay."

It seems that they was there in the Boars Nest parking lot, and Julie looks around and see's Diablo and it still looks the same from twenty years ago.

Julie says "Mike, Angelena and Kitt that is the famous Diablo and this right here is the famous Boars Nest and you find it on tour maps or even on it map, next stop after here the famous Hazzard Car Wash!. Well, there is only one may to get through this and well I wil be right back and please don't follow me Angel your too young to be in here and don't worry I'll explain about the Hazzard Car Wash once I get back okay."

It seems that they was there in the Boars Nest parking lot, and Julie looks around and see's Diablo and it still looks the same from twenty years ago.

Julie says "Mike, Angelena and Kitt that is the famous Diablo and this right here is the famous Boars Nest and you find it on tour maps or even on it map, next stop after here the famous Hazzard Car Wash!. Well, there is only one may to get through this and well I wil be right back and please don't follow me Angel your too young to be in here and don't worry I'll explain about the Hazzard Car Wash once I get back okay."

Kitt says "Excuse me Julie that is a late model chevy in black and actually in spanish Diable means the Devil so why would somebody call their car that right there."

Julie says "Kitt thanks for the Spanish lesson, and maybe you can ask Diablo's owner Brian Coltrane why he calls his car that. I just don't know how he would take to a conversation with a talking car now that might freak him out just a little bit now. Besides wherever that car is parked Brian isn't too far away just trust me on that right there and let me know is Morrison shows up."

Kitt opens up a drawer inside him and says "One More thing Julie, it would whole lot easier is just take this earpiece sitting in the tray you will see that Mike has one just like it as well."

Julie says "Okay, so it goes right on your ear like a piece for a cellphone okay I do have a cellphone so they will believe that right there and wow this advance right now. Kitt is Diablo making you jealous sitting there in the parking lot now."

Kitt says "Excuse me Julie that is a late model chevy in black and actually in spanish Diable means the Devil so why would somebody call their car that right there."

Julie says "Kitt thanks for the Spanish lesson, and maybe you can ask Diablo's owner Brian Coltrane why he calls his car that. I just don't know how he would take to a conversation with a talking car now that might freak him out just a little bit now. Besides wherever that car is parked Brian isn't too far away just trust me on that right there and let me know is Morrison shows up."

Kitt opens up a drawer inside him and says "One More thing Julie, it would whole lot easier is just take this earpiece sitting in the tray you will see that Mike has one just like it as well."

Julie says "Okay, so it goes right on your ear like a piece for a cellphone okay I do have a cellphone so they will believe that right there and wow this advance right now. Kitt is Diablo making you jealous sitting there in the parking lot now."

Balladeer: It seems that Kitt is curious why somebody would name their car "Diablo", wait to people find out he can talk now.

Julie says "No way Angel, your to young I just wish you will listen to me about this right here."

cue Bo's crush

Julie says "Really Honey, it's nothing to brag about and you know what you probaly wouldn't even like it in there if you was to walk in there so just forget about okay?"

Julie was thinking when her brother and cousin tried to get her not to go in the Boar's Nest at least not until she was old enough but she never did listen to anybody and she afraid the her daughter was going to follow her in weather she said it was okay or not.

Julie says "Hey Mike, is there anyway you can keep Angel in the car when I walk in so there is no trouble if you know what I mean by the that."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Really Honey, it's nothing to brag about and you know what you probaly wouldn't even like it in there if you was to walk in there so just forget about okay?"

Julie was thinking when her brother and cousin tried to get her not to go in the Boar's Nest at least not until she was old enough but she never did listen to anybody and she afraid the her daughter was going to follow her in weather she said it was okay or not.

Julie says "Hey Mike, is there anyway you can keep Angel in the car when I walk in so there is no trouble if you know what I mean by the that."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Oh one more thing, before I get going what does the KR on your car stand for Mike I'm just curious now?"

Mike says "Well actually it stands for "King Of The Road" Kitt is pretty quick but "King Of The Road" I just don't about all that now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Oh one more thing, before I get going what does the KR on your car stand for Mike I'm just curious now?"

Mike says "Well actually it stands for "King Of The Road" Kitt is pretty quick but "King Of The Road" I just don't about all that now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Meanwhile In Hazzard

There is a guy riding in a Mercedes Benz's and it seems that he remembers Julie Duke but for all the wrong reasons. You see this gentleman slipped the roofie in her drink twenty years and he has the dark hair and brown eyes and he is full of deceit and he had been going through the south back twenty years ago and doing that sort of thing to woman in bars. He had his eyes on Julie, and not knowing that was Bo Duke's baby sister back then and he just wanted to have a little fun and he was a real bad guy as well.

Meanwhile In Hazzard

There is a guy riding in a Mercedes Benz's and it seems that he remembers Julie Duke but for all the wrong reasons. You see this gentleman slipped the roofie in her drink twenty years and he has the dark hair and brown eyes and he is full of deceit and he had been going through the south back twenty years ago and doing that sort of thing to woman in bars. He had his eyes on Julie, and not knowing that was Bo Duke's baby sister back then and he just wanted to have a little fun and he was a real bad guy as well.

Meanwhile In Hazzard

This Mr. X, he had recently remet Julie at a Crime Scene and he didn't know she was a CSI he wasn't expecting her to be able to have all that power. He thought she was getting of dangerous and he would have to deal with this little problem he was having. He had found out that this was same girl from twenty years ago and he was going to tell her in the cruelest way possible and he didn't want anything to happen. He got her cell, home and work number from information and he was watching her house when that Atlanta cop was talking to her and her daughter. How could she say that Angel's her father was that other guy that the department her rumors about and it seems that she had outsmarted that cop. But what through his plans off was when that guy show up in the Black Mustang and he said that he her brother called. With a little bit of research that Julie was indeed the little sister of Bo Duke, he lost to him at race years ago and he discovered he finally got his revenge he wanted to go and tell her brother as well. But where in the world could he possibly do that in a town the size of Hazzard, and it seems that everybody in town knew the Dukes as well. He had found that he has a wife named Shannon and that they have some kids as well, he wanted to meet his wife for himself and see what she was life in person. But what if Julie's daughter was to go missing with some help of his associates he had on done what he did all those years ago. She was starting to freak out about making up at his place and he just gave her a orange juice with another one his little pills in it and she was quiet again. He wandered what kind of effect those had on her all those years later, he didn't care she might remember who he was now and that can be especially since she was a CSI in Atlanta.

He pulled out his cellphone and had a picture of Julie's daughter and said for his associates to meet him in Hazzard. He wanted her to worry all over again like she was worried twenty years ago. The time before she left college it seems that Leeman and Hammer almost had her but the Sheriff interfered and she got away from them. But he wasn't using them this time around he had some professionals and he would want money, he figured that she would have to be making some pretty good money by now.

Balladeer : This doesn't look good for Julie or Angelena the guys she had just met turns out he was the one guy twenty years ago. And now he's trying to kidnap her daughter for money I don't trust this at all.

Angelena: Mom? who is this? I need to know so you can help me?

cue Juileduke

Julie says "Well actually I don't know his name all he said that I haven't changed much in twenty years and I got a little spooked by it that's all. He had dark hair and brown eyes but it wasn't anybody I remembered from Hazzard that was the strange part."

cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Well actually I don't know his name all he said that I haven't changed much in twenty years and I got a little spooked by it that's all. He had dark hair and brown eyes but it wasn't anybody I remembered from Hazzard that was the strange part."

cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Well actually honey he looked alot like you that was very weird and everywhere I go in Atlanta he is always there it's like he's following he around. At first I thought he liked but now it starting to creep me out and I even went to Atlanta cops and they said that can't do anything about it. But the weirdest thing he said to me was that my daughter was beautiful and that he seen you around town as well that when I got really got concerned as well. I wondered how he knew that I had a daughter I never told him that and you know if a guy fitting that description as ever followed you anywhere or showed up at the sametime as you, just let me know because honey I swear he is stalking the two of us but I just don't why."

Kitt says "You mean like the guy that was watching your house when you was talking to cop and when we showed up as well. It was a Mercedes Benz, It's such a shame for the owner to let that car get that bad of shape but he was watching you from the house as well."

Julie says "Why didn't you tell me Kitt, I thought you was a supercar and supersmart I wish I would've know about It I could've done something about I bet he knows what you look like and what Mike looks as well now."

Mike says "Wait minute Kitt, do you got a picture of this guy from across the house so that we all see now."

A while later Kitt prints up the picture and Julie takes a look she gasps and says "Oh my gosh, that's the guy that gave me the drink twenty years ago right here he was much younger but that's what was bothering can I have this picture and please fax this picture to the Hazzard County Sheriff's office for me."

Mike and Angelena look worried for Julie as well, seeing how they kind of know what this means when she mentioned it and gasps about it as well.

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.