Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Angelena: okay is uh' date=' mike coming with us?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Mike says "Oh Angelena you and your Mom is riding with me and Kitt okay, and I don't mind coming to Hazzard. By the way who is that jerk of a cop now."

Julie says "Hey that describe him perfectly Mike actually he's an Atlanta cop and I have no idea why he think I know where Brian is I haven't talked to him since I left for college."

Cue Bo's Crush or JAMorrison

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike says "Oh Angelena you and your Mom is riding with me and Kitt okay, and I don't mind coming to Hazzard. By the way who is that jerk of a cop now."

Julie says "Hey that describe him perfectly Mike actually he's an Atlanta cop and I have no idea why he think I know where Brian is I haven't talked to him since I left for college."

Balladeer: This a stand still going nowhere but Julie is determined to go to Hazzard with Mike and Angelena.

Angelena: did you and dad have a divorce or something?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "No Honey, we never got back together after I left for college and when I told him on the phone you was born he told me that he wasn't the father and never called me again so I've been doing the best I can for having a career and being a single mother."

Mike says "Ya, I work for the FBI and this ain't no piece of crap this car can do things you can only image and it's not againist the law for a father not to be around his child okay. And just for your information my late mother Jenny Traceur had me with the legendary Micheal Knight the original operative with the Foundation for Law and Government and he was a one heck of a good driver. So unless you have anything legal I would like to drive Ms. Duke and her daughter to Hazzard and so what if Angelena's father is Brian Coltrane it's not illegal to have a child now."

Julie says "Bye-Bye Morrison, I see you later and you know what I think they lost your results in the crime lab oh that paperwork you going to be filling out to find it again."

*looks at Mike* "Well I don't know who the hell Michael Knight is and I've never heard of the Foundation for Law and Goverment...but if I was you, I'd be studying up on my family law a little better. No, it's not illegal to have a child but, as far as a father not being around his child...that could run into some grey area. Especially if he owes child support. Or, if the mother wasn't around either and the father left the child somewhere, that'd be called abandonment. And that's when the law has to step in."

*still keeps an eye on Mike* "I'm glad you think so highly of your father, being a legend and such a good driver. Tell me...did he stick around for you? Or was he one of those fathers who didn't stay around his child, keeping in mind that's not illegal?"

*before Mike can answer, turns to Julie* "I didn't have any requests for work at the crime lab, so if you lost somebody's results you better make sure you find it. I'd hate to have to report to the Chief that there's sloppy work going on down at CSI..."

*steps back from the group* "Have a nice drive to Hazzard. Say howdy to Brian for me..."

angelena: so ive never seen my father at all did he ever come visit?

cue anyone

Julie says "How can I say this nicely he never wanted you and denies that your his daughter and you defend him eariler today that was very nice of you but he won't appreciate If i knew where he live I would tell you Morrison. I can't even get child support from and it's court ordered in which the cops had to bring him for the Dna test."

*looks at Mike* "Well I don't know who the hell Michael Knight is and I've never heard of the Foundation for Law and Goverment...but if I was you, I'd be studying up on my family law a little better. No, it's not illegal to have a child but, as far as a father not being around his child...that could run into some grey area. Especially if he owes child support. Or, if the mother wasn't around either and the father left the child somewhere, that'd be called abandonment. And that's when the law has to step in."

*still keeps an eye on Mike* "I'm glad you think so highly of your father, being a legend and such a good driver. Tell me...did he stick around for you? Or was he one of those fathers who didn't stay around his child, keeping in mind that's not illegal?"

*before Mike can answer, turns to Julie* "I didn't have any requests for work at the crime lab, so if you lost somebody's results you better make sure you find it. I'd hate to have to report to the Chief that there's sloppy work going on down at CSI..."

*steps back from the group* "Have a nice drive to Hazzard. Say howdy to Brian for me..."

Mike says "Well my father Micheal Knight, had to be absent because of his job and he had a way of getting in the way of the law if you know what I mean Morrison."

Angelena: so does he live in Hazzard? and who is my uncle Sherieff Rosco Coltrane?

cue Julieduke or anyone

Julie says " I really don't all I have for Morrison is this old address and here is the piece of paper if you want it but Rosco Coltrane and Maryanne Coltrane are your cousins as well and they might know where is he living right now."

Angelena: What?! i heard he's a dipstick sheriff from Boss hogg.

cue anyone

Julie says "Hey there, he saved me from being kidnapped by when I was eighteen year old with his quick thinking. Leeman and Hammer and he's your cousin so don't being saying those things you hear from other people you never met your family and keep in mind he's family as well no matter how long way they've been gone or what they might've done in the past. And Mike, please try to forgive your father for not being around when you was growing up. I know it hurts but my parents died when I was three months old and I never had the chance to know them."

Julie says "Well Uncle Bo is very protective I was eighteen and he still treated me like I was kid. And he wasn't the only one there was Uncle Luke, Uncle Jesse, your Uncle Jesse he wasn't like that at all. And Dusty, Lori, Daisy, Daney and everybody else in Hazzard as well. Well, you your Uncle's shared this car 69 Dodge Charger that they painted orange and named the General Lee as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

(Julie, you asked if I wanted to participate in this story… here ya go.)

*Russelle Coltrane, known to family and friends as Rusty, sat in her Hazzard County law office. The red haired, hazel eyed attorney relishing the firm’s latest court victory.*

Julie says "How can I say this nicely he never wanted you and denies that your his daughter and you defend him eariler today that was very nice of you but he won't appreciate If i knew where he live I would tell you Morrison. I can't even get child support from and it's court ordered in which the cops had to bring him for the Dna test."

"Somehow I find that hard to believe. Brian Coltrane doesn't let cops bring him in for anything..."

"Somehow I find that hard to believe. Brian Coltrane doesn't let cops bring him in for anything..."

Julie says "You know honey, I remember when I had first laid eyes on your father I was 14 years old and discovering boys at the sametime much to dismay of my family."

cue Bo's Crush or JAMorrison or Daney.

It seems that once Angelena and Julie got in Kitt with Mike, that they was talking about all kinds of things. And Julie was thinking about she mouthed off to her boss, and not only her but her daughter as well. Kitt and Julie got into a debate about Crime Scene Investigating and how it would be more practical it was a car doing the whole thing. What Mike didn't know was that his father Micheal Knight was waiting for him, Julie and Angelena at the Duke Farm as well. Angelena loved to discuss the father and child relationship with Kitt and her lack of with her father and how she wished she knew where he was.

Kitt says "Excuse Angelena and Julie, is it Brian Coltrane you are looking for I got the type of stuff to find him right down to the address if you want to."

Julie says "That's okay Kitt, you know that he doesn't want me or Angelena is his life we should just leave it at that."

Ten minutes later

Kitt says "My scanners indicate that his Impala is parked at the place called the Boats Nest and he is inside."

Julie says "Oh wow, I know that place and Kitt is called the "Boars Nest" not the "Boats Nests" but can I see that picture that you have right now maybe Angelena will have a chance to see what her father looks like."

Kitt says "Julie why are you crying right now is there something sad that I had said right now?"

Julie says "Oh Kitt, it's that Brian is right here in Hazzard and that Morrison is headed for Hazzard and seeing his picture just reminds of the times I had hung out with Brian and how he said that he was leaving this county and not staying here his whole life."

Kitt says "You Julie, Angelena sure look alot like her father and he doesn't even want to know his own daughter has you have told her that could damage the feeling a young woman."

Cue Daney, Bo's Crush and Daney and anybody else.

(With permission, I am representing Mr. Coltrane in this nefarious plot. LOL Anyone else attempts to represent Mr. Coltrane in this nefarious plot will be nefariously dealt with. -- MaryAnne)

Oblivous to the circus of trouble heading toward Hazzard, one black clad Coltrane was occupying himself with a lukewarm beer and a game of pool at the Boar's Nest. Brian's opponent was none other than his cousin MaryAnne, business being so slow that afternoon that the female deputy and part-time waitress gave up watching bar flys to take on her cousin in a game.

Of course, the game started out seriously enough but soon dissolved into a show off contest, with each cousin setting up more and more ridiculous shots involving beer bottles, shot glasses and using other pool sticks for acute angles.

MaryAnne stood in her waitress uniform, watching as Brian set up his next shot. In the middle of the table, two beer bottles held up a serving tray, with two more beer bottles on that tray to hold up another tray. The nine ball was situated just beyond the beer temple Brian had built on the table. On the other side of the temple, near the cue ball, Brian had set up a shot glass with MaryAnne's order pad of paper angled like a ramp.

MaryAnne cocked her head. "Shrine to Miller?" she asked, referring the label on the beer bottles.

Brian snorted. "Sure." He pointed to each beer bottle. "This is Glenn, this is Roger, this is Arthur and this is Steve."

MaryAnne laughed. "Seriously, what are you gonna try to do? Jump the cue ball through there?"

"Shh!" Brian hissed with a grin. "You'll spoil the surprise." He walked past his cousin to the end of the pool table and lined up his cue ball.

"You ever try this before?" MaryAnne asked not sure that what her cousin was about to do was really going to work.

"Once."

"What happened?"

Brian didn't reply and chalked the end of his pool stick. He then leaned over the table and lined up his shot, the cue ball lined up with the ramp. He looked at the cue ball and then at the beer shrine he had built, then back at the cue ball again.

What few people there were in the Boar's Nest, were all watching to see if Brian would make this shot. If not for the jukebox playing an old Waylon Jennings record, the place would have been quiet enough to hear a pin drop.

Brian gave the cue ball a good hard tap, sending it up the ramp and into the air toward his beer temple. The cue ball just cleared through the open middle of the top two beer bottles and over the nine ball, landing with a thunk on the table. It rolled, hit the bumper of the pool table and rolled back toward the nine ball, clicking it and sending it rolling toward the beer temple and back in Brian's direction.

Brian held his breath and even turned his body as if trying to command the nine ball through telekinesis to keep rolling straight. The nine ball went through the bottom floor of the temple, but not before knocking one of the beer bottle pillars out in the process and bringing the whole thing collapsing down. The bottles, however, didn't break.

"Argh!" Brian said as the rest of the Boar's Nest groaned with disappointment. "So close."

"Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades," MaryAnne said.

Brian looked up at his cousin. "You wanna go toss some hand grenades?"

"Can't. I'm fresh out."

Brian grinned and began to clean up the mess. Luckily the beer bottles were empty, although he had contemplated using full, uncapped ones. But had they broke on contact with the heavy pool balls it would have left a mess on Boss Hogg's pool table. And Brian didn't need for Boss to threaten to make him work at the Boar's Nest to pay off having the table felt replaced. If he didn't just decide to use Brian's hide to cover the table instead.

"You didn't answer my question," MaryAnne said, collecting the serving trays. "What happened when you tried this last time?"

"Ah'll have you know that this time was a vast improvement over the first time I tried this trick." He paused. "I didn't break the beer bottles this time."

MaryAnne chuckled. "You keep practicing you'll probably get the shot. Wanna set it up again?"

Since it was slow afternoon and relatively quiet day, Brian agreed to try again. But as every citizen of Hazzard knows, when things get quiet that's usually when trouble shows up...

Mike, can you we stop at the Courthouse before we go to the Duke farm there somebody I want to see again and it's a she as well. You know, from what my brother says she is a lawyer now and a pretty darn good one as well.

Cue Daney, Bo's Crush or JAMorrison

Angelena: What when are we Going to see the town ,I never been to Hazzard, I never met my father?! what other surpises you got huh mom?

cue anyone

Angelena: What when are we Going to see the town ' date='I never been to Hazzard, I never met my father?! what other surpises you got huh mom?

cue anyone[/quote']

Julie says "Well Angelena I don't really know your father's phone number but I think I could get ahold of him on the cb but excuse Mike but your doesn't have one but I do remember the Boars Nest having one and that pay phone was always getting incoming calls maybe Kitt could ring and I could talk to him that way and maybe have come outside and you can meet him first hand. I still can't stop laughing when you went right through Chickasaw County and you lost Sheriff Little how did you that I would love to know that as well?"

Mike says "Well don't thank me, thank Kitt he knows he did that if he's willing to tell ya?"

Cue Bo's Crush or Anyone

Julie says "Well Angelena I don't really know your father's phone number but I think I could get ahold of him on the cb but excuse Mike but your doesn't have one but I do remember the Boars Nest having one and that pay phone was always getting incoming calls maybe Kitt could ring and I could talk to him that way and maybe have come outside and you can meet him first hand. I still can't stop laughing when you went right through Chickasaw County and you lost Sheriff Little how did you that I would love to know that as well?"

Mike says "Well don't thank me, thank Kitt he knows he did that if he's willing to tell ya?"

Cue Bo's Crush or Anyone

Kitt says "Huh Julie and Angelena I'm willing to tell how I outsmarted Sheriff Little it feels good to brag it something the original Kitt didn't have you see when he was chasing after us when he was lost I morphed to a different color and different license plate and yes I can tap into the pay phone inside the Boar's Nest and I could sound real import if you want."

Julie says "That sounds okay but that would never work why don't you just say that Rosco has sent you and you'll be in a Black Mustang that might work you mention your a cop he'll never come out and talk to us right now. Actually Angelena, you wasn't exactly planned now you see a month before I went to college or so I had snuck into the Boars Nest and there was this cute guy that bought me a beer and while he was bringing to me he must've slipped something in because the next thing I know I'm waking up at his place and he told me that I had came on to him I didn't even know his name."

P.S. I wonder who the guy could've been it seems that all the guys in Hazzard are way to nice for something like that.

Cue Bo's Crush or anyone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.