Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie says "Listen Angelena, I'll get a fill in for work and you get for school you know that Julie Ann and Dusty Sloan is going to be in the coltillon as well and they have seen you in the longest time now. I think the relatives are starting to to forget what you look like now. And by the I hear that a cop named Morrison was talking to you at school about me and your father, another cop told me about it you know the crime lab is very small and things get around rather fast. What do the cop ask you Angelena, and what in the world do you tell him?"

cue Bo's Crush

*a tall figure in a sharp looking dark grey three piece suit walks into the room.*

"She didn't tell me anything. But you've said more than enough..."

*a tall figure in a sharp looking dark grey three piece suit walks into the room.*

Julie says "Now wait a dang minute that was a long time ago and how in the world do you who Angelena's father is I never told you. And besides were going to Hazzard and as soon as my daughter is ready were leaving besides there something there I got to do."

Cue Bo's Crush or JAMorrison

Balladeer: I wonder what Morrison means by that now.

Angelna: excuse me who are you? Mom do you him?

cue any one

Julie says "Excuse me sir, but we got to be going and bye for now. So please step away from the door on my car."

Julie tosses the keys to her Trans Am and says "Angelena go get Blackie out of the Garage he's quicker anyways."

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Julie says "Listen here, you don't know for sure that Brian Coltrane is my daughter's father as a fact and I know that the two of us has rights you can't just assume anything and besides Angelena hasn't done anything wrong."

Balladeer: I wonder what is wrong right now?

angelena: who are you?

cue anybody

Mike says "Oh I'm Mike Traceur from the Foundation and I work with the F.B.I. and your Uncle Bo called me when he heard about the cop sniffing around about you and your Mom lately. Oh by the way, can we please get going I'll take the suitcases and hop in and don't mind Kitt."

Cue Bo's Crush or Anybody

angelna: Oh hi' date=' um im angelena and this is my mom. this is great car.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well don't just stand there and gawk at Mike, get in Julie and Mike sorry about that it the first time she has seen a good looking man."

Mike says "Well Ms. Duke I get that all the time I'm used by man but for the most part people stare at car not my body like daughter was doing."

Julie says "Well she's a teenager and she just broke up with her boyfriend and your the first guy she has seen since then."

Cue Bo's Crush or Anybody

*blinks, confused* "Listen Strawberry Shortcake, I've been standing outside your door here for the last twenty minutes and you just told your daughter that Coltrane's her father. The rumours have floated around for years, you're claiming it's true. I dunno, maybe it's false. Maybe you just like to drop names... you realize that could get you into some serious trouble don't you?"

*looks at the new arrival in the fancy pants Mustang. Crinkles nose at the car. Hates Fords. What an ugly piece of junk....* "You work for the FBI...driving that piece of crap?!"

(cue anybody! BAHAHAHAHA!)

*blinks, confused* "Listen Strawberry Shortcake, I've been standing outside your door here for the last twenty minutes and you just told your daughter that Coltrane's her father. The rumours have floated around for years, you're claiming it's true. I dunno, maybe it's false. Maybe you just like to drop names... you realize that could get you into some serious trouble don't you?"

*looks at the new arrival in the fancy pants Mustang. Crinkles nose at the car. Hates Fords. What an ugly piece of junk....* "You work for the FBI...driving that piece of crap?!"

(cue anybody! BAHAHAHAHA!)

Mike says "Ya, I work for the FBI and this ain't no piece of crap this car can do things you can only image and it's not againist the law for a father not to be around his child okay. And just for your information my late mother Jenny Traceur had me with the legendary Micheal Knight the original operative with the Foundation for Law and Government and he was a one heck of a good driver. So unless you have anything legal I would like to drive Ms. Duke and her daughter to Hazzard and so what if Angelena's father is Brian Coltrane it's not illegal to have a child now."

Julie says "Bye-Bye Morrison, I see you later and you know what I think they lost your results in the crime lab oh that paperwork you going to be filling out to find it again."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.