Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie Duke's daughter, Angelena has decided she is going to the mall but her mother told her that she is busy with work and tomorrow she will give her a ride there.

Earlier In the Day,

Angelena says "But Mom, you won't even tell who my father is or where he is at right at and your always busy with Crime Lab in Atlanta you don't even know that I am here half the time."

Julie says "Angel, listen I don't want you going out tonight there is going to be a bad rainstorm and it's going to thunder tonight as well. This just instant the the proper day for going to the mall."

Angelena says "But Mandy, said she'll be there and she wants to see my new Braves Coat and she don't even think that I got the coat now."

Cue Anybody

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena: me Lying' date=' no! what makes you think that.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Then tell what does this Mandy looks like you know guys have that name as well and how come I've never met her myself why are getting mad at me. So you don't know who you father and yes I do know who he is and I will tell you he is as will someday when I'm ready to tell you Angelena Brianna Duke."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelna: Oh come on mom youre treatiting me like im youger than i am!

cue Julieduke

Julie says "Angelena I tell you who your father is if you want to and promise me not to rub it in about my mistakes because I young and your father was older and handsome and somebody my brother and cousin didn't want around me at all."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Bo' Crush

Angelena: really ' date=' Like i care.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Allright, I didn't want to just blurt out his name. Well his name is Brian Coltrane and he lives in Hazzard and I never told him that he has a daughter but If you want to me could go there and you could meet him."'

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: fine' date=' but what about school?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well, we'll tell them there is death in family and you need the week off they'll believe that anyways. Listen, I have to go the parole hearing for these two guys that tried to kidnap me and Lori Davenport back before I went to college."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Well, we'll tell them there is death in family and you need the week off they'll believe that anyways. Listen, I have to go the parole hearing for these two guys that tried to kidnap me and Lori Davenport back before I went to college."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie looks at her daughter and says "Ya, you heard me it's a very long story and I don't feel like talking about it right now. I've put it besides I almost didn't go to college and met my oldest brother, well you know him as Uncle Jesse Travis and he's docter in L.A. and he works at the same hosptial as Aunt Dusty's father-in-law."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie looks at her daughter and says "Ya, you heard me it's a very long story and I don't feel like talking about it right now. I've put it besides I almost didn't go to college and met my oldest brother, well you know him as Uncle Jesse Travis and he's docter in L.A. and he works at the same hosptial as Aunt Dusty's father-in-law."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Listen Angelena, when I was sixteen or seventeen I had got involved in something I really should've kept my nose out of and it started out fine until I had the worst Asthma attack of my life and it was pretty serious even your Uncle Bo was concerned seeing how are parents died when I was three months old."

Cue Bo's Crush or Brian Coltrane

Julie says "Yeah sure, but you know that dark hair, brown eyes and bad attitude it's all from your father Angelena."

cue Bo's Crush or Brian Coltrane

Julie says "Hey listen your Uncle Bo tells me that Hazzard is having old fashion days and I was thinking did you want to do the Cotillon, and well it like when girl's in 1800's was old enough to start dating and looking for a husband. Oh heck, even I participated once the hardest I had getting was the ladylike walk and talking like and not being so darn tough as well."

Cue Bo's Crush or Brian Coltrane

Angelna: Yeah what was that? I tell you never told me anything about you at all. So if we're leaving can we go now?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "Well, we can talk about on our way to Hazzard County and if you see Lulu Hogg or Boss Hogg please be nice. And another thing don't give attitude of yours to Sheriff Coltrane okay, he won't appreciate right now, because I never told you this but your grandmother was in labor with me three months too early and he delivered me in the back on the patrol car and he was asked to my Godfather okay. And another thing the first place were going to stop is the cemetary so I can show you your Grandparents graves. And another thing is you see a anything unusual please don't point it out to me everytime this isn't Where's Waldo okay."

Julie says "Well, we can talk about on our way to Hazzard County and if you see Lulu Hogg or Boss Hogg please be nice. And another thing don't give attitude of yours to Sheriff Coltrane okay, he won't appreciate right now, because I never told you this but your grandmother was in labor with me three months too early and he delivered me in the back on the patrol car and he was asked to my Godfather okay. And another thing the first place were going to stop is the cemetary so I can show you your Grandparents graves. And another thing is you see a anything unusual please don't point it out to me everytime this isn't Where's Waldo okay."

Balladeer: It looks like Angelena is going to get a quick education of Hazzard and everything under the sun about her Mama because it's a long drive from Atlanta to Hazzard now.

Angelna: cant you get a fill in a mom what uncle bo like?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "Well Uncle Bo is very protective I was eighteen and he still treated me like I was kid. And he wasn't the only one there was Uncle Luke, Uncle Jesse, your Uncle Jesse he wasn't like that at all. And Dusty, Lori, Daisy, Daney and everybody else in Hazzard as well. Well, you your Uncle's shared this car 69 Dodge Charger that they painted orange and named the General Lee as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Well Uncle Bo is very protective I was eighteen and he still treated me like I was kid. And he wasn't the only one there was Uncle Luke, Uncle Jesse, your Uncle Jesse he wasn't like that at all. And Dusty, Lori, Daisy, Daney and everybody else in Hazzard as well. Well, you your Uncle's shared this car 69 Dodge Charger that they painted orange and named the General Lee as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Listen Angelena, I'll get a fill in for work and you get for school you know that Julie Ann and Dusty Sloan is going to be in the coltillon as well and they have seen you in the longest time now. I think the relatives are starting to to forget what you look like now. And by the I hear that a cop named Morrison was talking to you at school about me and your father, another cop told me about it you know the crime lab is very small and things get around rather fast. What do the cop ask you Angelena, and what in the world do you tell him?"

cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.