Fave Character

Crazy_C

• 4 months later...

I read this thread some time ago when I first joined but didn't add anything because I couldn't make up my mind who my favorite really was these days. As a child it was Bo all the way no questions asked with Luke coming in a close second. Now though it's Cooter at the top :wink: and all the Dukes coming in second. As a kid I watched and Bo was the hot blonde one and Luke the hot brunette and with the General Lee they were the heroes of the show so were automatically my favorites. Now though I can appreciate what each character brings to the show but have really come to appreciate what Cooter brings to the show. I know he's not a regular character but I like L.B. too he runs a close race for 3rd with Hazzard's finest :D .

• 1 month later...

Well, obvious here as to who I'm most fond of. :)

The reason I am so fond of Enos is that he's such a nice guy! I tend to like these characters who have this whole deal with their conscience to deal with. Enos is one of these characters that I just cannot get enough of. He cares for others, and that caring sometimes has a tendency to get him into trouble.

One of my favorite Enos moments was when he was talking to the Russian gymnist in 'Comrade Duke' episode, and he was trying to get her to stop crying. It just showed how kind and sensitive he really is. It also enabled him to give the Duke family and Cooter the information they needed to her get away. Without his information, they would have been driving around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out where Natasha was. I just love how he put so much on the line for a woman he barely knew just because she was crying and afraid.

That scene won me over, hands down. :)

• 3 months later...
Well, obvious here as to who I'm most fond of. :)

The reason I am so fond of Enos is that he's such a nice guy! I tend to like these characters who have this whole deal with their conscience to deal with. Enos is one of these characters that I just cannot get enough of. He cares for others, and that caring sometimes has a tendency to get him into trouble.

I agree. Totally.

• 1 year later...

Oh, no! I think I might be the only person here who doesn't have a favorite character! I really think that each and every character is dependent on every other character on the show. If that made any sense! But I really like all of them, they all have their good qualities. Even mean ol' Sheriff Little!

I really enjoyed reading this thread, though. I think it is so interesting how everyone finds a character that they can relate to!

General Grant