Fave Character

Crazy_C

hi there y'all

y'all know who the main characters are, but for quick reference here is a list of them:

Luke Duke - ex-marine, ex-moonshiner, works on the duke farm, driver of the car 'the general lee', oldest of the three cousins (not includind jeb), cousin to Bo and Daisy Duke, is on probation, parents died in a car crash with Bo's and Daisy's

Beaurigard (Bo) Duke - ex-moonshiner, works on the duke farm, other driver of the car 'the general lee', cousin to Luke and Daisy Duke, is on probation, parents died in a car crash with Luke's and Daisy's

Daisy Duke - works as a waitress at the Boar's Nest, used to drive the car 'the roadrunner', now drives the jeep 'dixsy', cousin to Luke and Bo Duke, parents died in a car crash with Luke's and Bo's

Jessie Duke (Uncle Jessie) - uncle to Luke, Bo and Daisy Duke, Duke family patriot, ex-moonshiner, ex-moonshiner with J. D. Hogg runs the Duke farm

Cooter Davenport - only mechanic in Hazzard, friend to the Dukes, ex-moonshiner with Luke and Bo, always willing to help the Dukes (even though he sometimes gets them in trouble ep 'Limo One')

Jefferson Davis Hogg (Boss Hogg) - runs Hazzard County, ex-moonshiner, ex-moonshiner with Jessie Duke, greedy for money, corrupted the Sherrif, Rosco

Sherrif Rosco Percivile Coltrane - Sherrif of Hazzard County, is corrupted by Boss, stupid

Deputy Sherrif Enos Strait - son of a moonshiner who ran with Luke and Bo's fathers, fancies Daisy

Act-in Deputy Sherrif Cletus Hogg - cousin of J. D. Hogg, as coppupted as Rosco, very stupid

Now, who is your favourite and why

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our fav. is definately Enos, simply cuz we're suckers for love stories that go on and on and on...oh, and he's just so honest.

Quick question. Is there an episode where we find out what happened to Bo, Luke, and Daisy's parents? We suspected maybe they died in a car wreck, but don't remember hearing that in any specific episode.

i neglected to mention my fave character - cooter

he is always getting the boys outta trouble when uncle jesse cant

he charges boss extra for repairing the police cars

he sometimes rigs the police cars so the seats are not held down to the body!

he drives a sweet truck

he is the one who gave birth to the general lee

and he is crazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sheriff Rosco ain't stupid...just scatter brained.

I like Rosco because he still has values they are just lost behind the corner store. He seems to find them every now and again.

I like his personality.

From the way he talks to the way he walks. Fun person to think of.

Sheriff Rosco ain't stupid...just scatter brained.

I like Rosco because he still has values they are just lost behind the corner store. He seems to find them every now and again.

I like his personality.

From the way he talks to the way he walks. Fun person to think of.

I have to argee with you on this one. Rosco is a hoot. If you need a good laugh just turn to old Rosco.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Come on everybodys gotta love them all, Bo, LUke, Daisy, Uncle Jessie, Boss Hogg, Rosco, Cletus, Enos, Cooter, like everybody on that show, but my two favourite for bo and luke of couse, and then well to top it off would by far be Bo/John! but also in the more comical sense boss and rosco really brought this together, they were always acting off eachother the most and it brought me to like them a lot more. But Bo all the way!!! :p

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...