Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo: yeah I taught her how to drive this.

Jesse: Bo' date=' do you see what bad inflence you put on her?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Not quite as bad as parking with Rosco, oh you haven't seen his driving yet Jesse and I turned out fine but I was thinking lets get going before I chicken out or pass out but I still a little a bit quesy yet."

Bo says "At least your out of the car now!"

Julie says "Thanks alot!"

cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: C'mon bo take her in nice and easy. Ok.

A Little while later, they was inside and the docter came and was looking at Julie and says "Are you crazy girl was you trying to lose the baby your pretty lucky that your brother had the common sense to get you here when they did and no more jumping in through the windows until after the baby is born okay. And another, please just watch it maybe if your hear the baby heartbeat you'll be convinced your pregant Julie."

Julie says "Don't Worry about that, waking up every morning sick is enough for me after this baby I'm waiting a while Doc no pun intended but being pregant is worse that Tonsouls and Strep put together."

cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Ya, both of you's I'm scared I ain't never been pregant before I don't what to expect right now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Well, I wouldn't know about being pregant either Julie wrong person to ask where's Dusty when you need her?"

Cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Bo says "Well, I wouldn't know about being pregant either Julie wrong person to ask where's Dusty when you need her?"

Julie says "You know, I didn't say anything but the family docter thinks I might have Mono and she actually said that she didn't want me leaving for college. I was hiding it from the family you know I'm really gungho about this whole college thing. And she told me it might be contgaious as well."

Jesse: Hey bo' date=' uncle Jesse and everyone else is here.

Bo: Julie, te doc says she about ready to develier that baby, you sure you want me and Jesse here?[/quote']

Julie says "Well, I do need somebody to be my coach not don't I and you know these contractions are getting closer and wow I thought it was just the bumps so I didn't say anything."

cue Bo's Crush

• 2 months later...
Julie says "Well ya of course, your a docter Jesse and I don't think Bo is bothered by blood right."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie looked at both of her brothers and says "Yes, I want both of you's here but who wants to be my coach. You know basically somebody to lean on when things get rough for me and if I feel I can't do this right here!"

Bo looks at his sister not know exactly she means by and says "Okay Sis, I do it!"

The nurse comes around and says "Well, it looks like you somebody here to be by your side and trust your going to need him by your side I've had four kids myself and my husband is always by my side so Bo. I didn't know your baby sister was this age allreadry and listen the contractions are going to come quicker and hurt alot more and now we can't just do a C-section because it will hurt less. If we don't think you can deliver your baby natural than the other is done."

Bo just looked at Julie and says "Hey Sis, are you ready for this your baby is all ready to meet right now and besides I don't know what to expect right now."

Julie looks and says "Neither do I know what to expect I'm kind of a rookie at this right here but I do know there's best friend waiting to meet me right now."

Six hours later it seems that Baby Angelena Brianna Duke was born at 8pds and 6 ozs and now Bo had no heck of a sore shoulder and then the docters notices that Julie's breathing was getting a just a little shallow and they seen why.

Cue Anybody

Back In Present Day

Angel has been reading her Mother's Diary and it ends the day she was born, and she closes and her mother walks in and she says "Mom, you almost died having me I'm glad you didn't I can't believe everything you went through wow that was alot."

Julie says "Yes, that was and I we should put that thing away don't you think and Angel do me a favor throw that in the fireplace that from time I care not to remember about okay. It's just that it's my past and we have the future right now to worry, like making sure your not late for drivers test and yes you can take my car as well. And Angel please be careful okay and I want to keep it for a little long allright."

Angel looks at her mother and throws in the fireplace and watches it burn and she says "Wow, for just a little book I sure did learn alot about my own mother bye, bye and hello Buford oh do you want your belly petted and I know everytime roll on your back that's what you want. You big baby and Velcro you sure getting used to this house and making this place your own."

Thee End

Back In Present Day

Angel has been reading her Mother's Diary and it ends the day she was born, and she closes and her mother walks in and she says "Mom, you almost died having me I'm glad you didn't I can't believe everything you went through wow that was alot."

Julie says "Yes, that was and I we should put that thing away don't you think and Angel do me a favor throw that in the fireplace that from time I care not to remember about okay. It's just that it's my past and we have the future right now to worry, like making sure your not late for drivers test and yes you can take my car as well. And Angel please be careful okay and I want to keep it for a little long allright."

Angel looks at her mother and throws in the fireplace and watches it burn and she says "Wow, for just a little book I sure did learn alot about my own mother bye, bye and hello Buford oh do you want your belly petted and I know everytime roll on your back that's what you want. You big baby and Velcro you sure getting used to this house and making this place your own."

Thee End

Check Out My New Round Robin, Called "Angelena's College Years" and it seems that Angelena leaves for the University of North Carolina, and Julie and Micheal are planning there wedding as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.