Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ambulance rushes Julie to the hospital with the family behind.

Uncle Jesse:ok what happened is Julie alright.

cue Juileduke

Uncle Jesse looks at Bo and says" you were supposed to looking out for her did you know she was riding around in Brian Coltrane's car you know it sad when the Deputy Sheriff has to tell you what your niece is doing."

cue Bo's Crush

Bo: sorry' date=' Uncle jesse.

Jesse: she must have got to hungry and fainted off.

Shannon: but we're all here for her.

Uncle Jesse: Who is she?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Jesse says "Uncle Jesse, the docter is running a pregancy test on Julie right now and he is asking her who she thinks the father is right now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Dusty's eyes went wide with shock. She did a double take. Then as quick as her eyed expression came on her face, her look change to one of anger. Dusty was expierencing some hormone changes in her body due her being pregnant with twins.

"Hold it! Let me get this straight! Jesse are you telling not just me but all of us present in this wating room, that Julie could possibly be pregnant?" Dusty asked through gritted teeth.

Cue Juileduke or Bo's Crush

Dusty's eyes went wide with shock. She did a double take. Then as quick as her eyed expression came on her face, her look change to one of anger. Dusty was expierencing some hormone changes in her body due her being pregnant with twins.

"Hold it! Let me get this straight! Jesse are you telling not just me but all of us present in this wating room, that Julie could possibly be pregnant?" Dusty asked through gritted teeth.

Cue Juileduke or Bo's Crush

Jesse says "Oh ya, that wasn't heartburn I'm thinking she has also been experience morning sickness and when your pregant there is foods that you just can't eat as well."

Bo says "Wait a minute, our sister might be pregant where is that Brian Coltrane at Dusty."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke, i1976, LoriDavenport or Bo's Crush

Jesse says "Oh ya, that wasn't heartburn I'm thinking she has also been experience morning sickness and when your pregant there is foods that you just can't eat as well."

Bo says "Wait a minute, our sister might be pregant where is that Brian Coltrane at Dusty."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke, i1976, LoriDavenport or Bo's Crush

Jesse says "I'm sure when she told you that you was smothering her that it was just emotions kicking in that's another sure hint of pregancy either sadness or getting mad at people for good reason just ask Steve about Dusty when her she goes through mood swings."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke, i1976 , LoriDavenport or Bo's Crush

Steve and Dusty groaned in unison. "Please Jess, don't bring that up. Sometimes I can't understand Dusty, she's all over the place with her emotions. One minute she wants me to hold her, the next she doesn't. She'll even cry her eyes out." Steve said as he wrapped his arms around Dusty.

"I know how he feels. I can't even understand my emotions. Sometimes I want to shoot Steve, other times I want to shoot myself. I remember the first month I found out I was pregnant. My hormones were all over the place. It got so bad that I punched out my own husband." Dusty said with a little wince. Mark doubled over laughing.

"Amanda and Jesse here, wouldn't stop pestering Steve about how he got the black eye. Every time they ask he would blush." Mark said between fits of laughter.

"Not now Dad." Steve said as he shot his father a mock glare and one to Jesse who quickly covered it with a cough.

Cue Julieduke or anybody.

Dusty looked over at Shannon, she pondered how she could explain it so Bo's girlfriend could understand. "Shannon, 9 times out of 10, you don't have to be married to get pregnant. This is probably just a guess mind you, but in Julie's case, I think she might have been raped and doesn't want to talk about it." Dusty said, her cop logic coming into play.

Cue Bo's Crush or Julieduke

Dusty looked over at Shannon, she pondered how she could explain it so Bo's girlfriend could understand. "Shannon, 9 times out of 10, you don't have to be married to get pregnant. This is probably just a guess mind you, but in Julie's case, I think she might have been raped and doesn't want to talk about it." Dusty said, her cop logic coming into play.

Cue Bo's Crush or Julieduke

Julie is talking to docter and says "Well Doc, about month ago I was at the Boars Nest and this really cute guy bought me a beer and a little while later I felt like I was drunk and you know he took me home and that was last thing I remembered well he says that I came on to him but he wasn't my type. And I'm not that type of girl in fact I don't even remember what the guys name was even."

Cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Julie is talking to docter and says "Well Doc, about month ago I was at the Boars Nest and this really cute guy bought me a beer and a little while later I felt like I was drunk and you know he took me home and that was last thing I remembered well he says that I came on to him but he wasn't my type. And I'm not that type of girl in fact I don't even remember what the guys name was even."

Julie says "Doc, I don't know how to tell my family about this right here ever since this happened I've been snapping at everybody and not even acting like myself."

Julie says "Doc, I don't know how to tell my family about this right here ever since this happened I've been snapping at everybody and not even acting like myself."

It seems that Jesse, Bo and Julie's grandparents have arrived in Hazzard after not coming her since their daughter and son-in-law was killed it was just too painful they couldn't even bare to see Julie as a baby because she was so tiny and remind them so much of there daughter as a baby.

Mr. and Mrs. Tropicana walked into the Tri-Counties hosptial and they arrived at the same place they had awaited their granddaughter's fate when she arrived three months too early, and again when her parents were killed by the drunk driver. It seems that Jesse had called them and told them what was going on, he had found their phone number when Julie had fainted and he though he would call them. It turned out the number went to a carphone and they was in the Hazzard area, they was happy to hear from the oldest grandson. He couldn't wait to see them but he was afraid that he some bad news for them when they got there. He remember his Grandpa Tropicana was a stand-up guy and he was a D.A. in Columbus as well and that he would want not to know what in the world was going on right now.

Shannon says "OK Now im offically confused' date=' if julie's prgent with the sheriff daughter then is she suuposed to be married?

cue anyone[/quote']

Balladeer : Julie isn't the Sheriff's daughter at all it just that he is her godfather because of what her parents thought would be go to ask him since her mother and father got along with him very well at the time.

Steve looked and saw couple, a litle then his father and Uncle Jesse walking towards. He gently tapped his wife on the shoulder. "Sweetheart, we got company." Steve whispered in Dusty's ear. Dusty followed Steve's eye sight and saw Jesse and Bo's grandparents walking towards them as well.

"Jess, it looks like your grandparents recieved your call." Dusty said as lightly tapped Jesse on the shoulder.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

Steve looked and saw couple, a litle then his father and Uncle Jesse walking towards. He gently tapped his wife on the shoulder. "Sweetheart, we got company." Steve whispered in Dusty's ear. Dusty followed Steve's eye sight and saw Jesse and Bo's grandparents walking towards them as well.

"Jess, it looks like your grandparents recieved your call." Dusty said as lightly tapped Jesse on the shoulder.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

Mr. and Mrs. Tropicana came and asked what the matter was and Jesse says "We really don't know only that Julie according to Bo and Luke and everybody else has been acting weird for the past month."

Mrs. Tropicana says "Well, what happened does anybody know what make act so differently then."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or anybody

Julie says "In fact the next morning I woke up in a ditch and somebody gave me a ride home I don't even know who it was or what kind of car it was as well that. You know I want to thank the person that drove me home but I don't know who to thank it's very confusing right now."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke, or anybody

Julie says "In fact the next morning I woke up in a ditch and somebody gave me a ride home I don't even know who it was or what kind of car it was as well that. You know I want to thank the person that drove me home but I don't know who to thank it's very confusing right now."

Balladeer: I wonder who gave her that ride home so Julie can thank him or her before she goes to college she doesn't know that the Tropicana's are offering that she stay with them while she's in college right now.

Doc Appleby says "Well I'm to have to tell the Sheriff because who ever slipped that in your beer is still out there he's going to want to know don't worry what's he's going to say when he finds out you snuck in okay. Julie don't worry the memory is common with what you just went through okay and you may never fully get over this. You might be always watching your back but the one thing I know about since the day you was born three months too early is that you are stubborn and always will fight through whatever challenge your put through including this right now. Now do you want to tell your family about what happen you could tell them in this room, or if you want I could tell them before them walk in so it might be easier for you."

Julie says "Well Doc, that would help because I don't really know what about a month ago my mind is blank from that day."

Cue Anybody

Steve wrapped his arms around Dusty and leaned his head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear. "Baby, are you alright?" Steve asked then grinned when he flet the twins kick inside Dusty's stomach. He gently rubbed small circle's to calm Dusty down.

"I don't know Steve. I mean Julie is a big girl and take care of herself, but sweety my mind won't let me rest on the fact that maybe she was raped. Bo and Luke swear that Julie hasn't been herself for awhile now. And I hate to sat it, but I'm scared for her." Dusty said with a sigh.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.