Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

/bo said doc' date=' If you dont help us Lori and julie could end up like what happened to my parents.

cue anybody[/quote']

Jesse says "Okay Bo, don't you worry about I remember seeing you so sad and you wanted to wake them up. Why when they told you that they was gone you called Doc Appleby a liar and I remember Uncle Jesse coming and comforting you and saying you still had me and Julie yet. So where is Lori and Julie at and I'll be there you know Hazzard is starting to comeback to me now and listen my father's parole hearing coming up and I don't want him let out. One question does Julie look like our mother or does she look her father I haven't seen her since she was wrapped in blanket and fighting for her life as well."

cue Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport, i1976 or Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori : guys' date=' theyre coming fast ... DO SOMETHING!

cue anybody[/quote']

Jesse says "Okay Bo, what in the world is going on and where are they at right now."

Julie says "Listen Jesse, this is Julie and it's Hammer and Leaman and they trying to snatch either me or the both of us and were near the Indian Caves right please Jesse do something and help out."

Cue

Bo's Crush

Jesse says "Okay Bo, what in the world is going on and where are they at right now."

Julie says "Listen Jesse, this is Julie and it's Hammer and Leaman and they trying to snatch either me or the both of us and were near the Indian Caves right please Jesse do something and help out."

Cue

Bo's Crush

Julie says "What do you mean, their going to let out the man that killed my parents, they can't do that Jesse and Bo they just can't do that?"

Cue Bo's Crush, Dusty Rose Duke , LoriDavenport or i1976

Just then rosco shows up stops the tagging behind Julie and Lori .

Balladeer: I wonder what rosco's gonna say?

cue anybody

Julie says "Hey Lori, I bet you've never been gladder to see Rosco before today and I'm glad of that right there uh. Hey I think I want to meet this Jess it looks your going to need a tow a ride back home."

Cue Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport, Dusty Rose Duke or i1976

Julie says "Hey Lori, I bet you've never been gladder to see Rosco before today and I'm glad of that right there uh. Hey I think I want to meet this Jess it looks your going to need a tow a ride back home."

Cue Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport, Dusty Rose Duke or i1976

Balladeer: I don't believe they are still on the Sheriff's bumper and now their trying to pass him. Well, he going to let them pass him he still mad about what they did to him all those years ago.

cue Bo's Crush

Rosco says on the cb ok Julie Lori stop i'll handle these goons.

Bo says Rosco they cant stop call enos in.

cue anybody

Julie says "It seems that Lori has no brakes now and now what will they do about it this. Rosco, Jesse just told they want to let out the man that killed my parents they can't do that."

Cue Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport,i1976 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty shook her head. "Ok Julie what are those thuggs doing now? Are they still behind you?" Dusty asked trying to think of a quick plan.

Cue Julieduke, Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport, or i1976

Julie says "Well right now there behind Rosco and he's behind us but Lori has no brakes right now as well. So how's Steve doing anyways and what is the twins two boys, two girls or one of each."

Cue Dusty Rose duke, Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport or i1976

"We got your back Luke. And I second Julie, Luke. Please becareful. My twins need their Uncle to teach them the finer points about racin and all things in general." Dusty teased.

Cue Bo's Crush, Julieduke, LoriDavenport or i1976

Julie says "Hey Lori, did you miss this or Luke more when you was in the Marines."

cue Bo's Crush, Dusty Rose Duke, LoriDavenport or i1976

Dusty grinned at her little cousins comment. "You know something Julie. I was just thinking of naming one of the twins after you and me. What do you think of these: Julie Ann and Dustine Jesse?" Dusty asked with a smile.

Cue Julieduke, Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport or i1976

Julie says "You know Dusty, I like that alot I sure we get out of this little scrape okay thow."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke, Bo's Crush, i1976 or LoriDavenport

"You got it Luke! Julie the one thing we got is Duke Pride and Family. That's what makes us so strong." Dusty said with a smile.

Cue Bo's Crush, Julieduke, LoriDavenport or i1976

Julie says "Hey Jesse, nice to see it seems that Lori needs a tow here and I just found my oldest brother lately."

Jesse says "Hey don't call me the oldest and it makes me sound like I'm 50 or something okay."

Julie says "Okay, so you sure do you look like me and Bo so for somebody that hasn't seen since I was baby you sure are speechless."

Jesse says "Oh Julie, I was just thinking that I almost lost just now and never even had the chance to get to know you as adult or seen you go through your growing pains."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Julie says "Hey Jesse, nice to see it seems that Lori needs a tow here and I just found my oldest brother lately."

Jesse says "Hey don't call me the oldest and it makes me sound like I'm 50 or something okay."

Julie says "Okay, so you sure do you look like me and Bo so for somebody that hasn't seen since I was baby you sure are speechless."

Jesse says "Oh Julie, I was just thinking that I almost lost just now and never even had the chance to get to know you as adult or seen you go through your growing pains."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Julie says "Oh you didn't want to know me then, I was a terrible teenager always trying to getaway with something just ask Bo over there and look at that handsome brother of mine so this is what happens when you go to California you must have swarms of girls that want your number."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty laughed and decided to tease her cousin. "Oh yea Julie. I mean Jesse is such a stud. Why just the other day Jesse got a phone number of a girl who was Bertha. Only her real name was 'Big Bertha', and she was wrestler. Jess got experience first hand what it meant to be 'Pinned' to the mat, right Jesse?" Dusty said with ateasing hilt to her voice. Both Mark and Steve were doubled over with laughter.

Cue Julieduke, Bo's Crush, LoriDavemport or i1976

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.