Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

Julie says" Lori's being tagged" Shannon says "yeah me and bo are helping." Julie says " you need to help we can do it alone."

cue anyone

Julie looks at the two guys right behind them and says " I sure hope this workd out for both me and Lori."

Cue Bo's Crush, Dusty Rose Duke, i1976 or LoriDavenport

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty sighed in frustration. "Julie tell me where abouts your at and I'll meet you there in ten minutes." Dusty said but was stopped by the glare that her husband was giving her.

"Dusty Rose Sloan you are going do no such thing. You will stay here and let Bo and Luke handle this. I will not have jeperdize yourself and the twins, if it makes you feel better, I'll go and help your cousins." Steve said as he wrapped his arms around his pregnant wife.

"Julie give me the directions as to where your at and Steve will be there in ten minutes." Dusty said with a sigh.

Cue Bo's Crush, Julieduke, LoriDavenport or i1976

Dusty sighed in frustration. "Julie tell me where abouts your at and I'll meet you there in ten minutes." Dusty said but was stopped by the glare that her husband was giving her.

"Dusty Rose Sloan you are going do no such thing. You will stay here and let Bo and Luke handle this. I will not have jeperdize yourself and the twins, if it makes you feel better, I'll go and help your cousins." Steve said as he wrapped his arms around his pregnant wife.

"Julie give me the directions as to where your at and Steve will be there in ten minutes." Dusty said with a sigh.

Cue Bo's Crush, Julieduke, LoriDavenport or i1976

Julie says "Well, we just past the Indain Caves and it seem that they are still there wait a minute Steve is helping out now."

Cue Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport or i1976 or Dusty Rose Duke

Julie says "Well, we just past the Indain Caves and it seem that they are still there wait a minute Steve is helping out now."

Cue Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport or i1976 or Dusty Rose Duke

Julie says "Hey Big Brother how can I keep calm when their on our back bumper that is a little hard to do and they keep getting closer but Lori doesn't seem razzled at all."

Cue Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport, i1976 or Dusty Rose Duke

Julie says "Hey Big Brother how can I keep calm when their on our back bumper that is a little hard to do and they keep getting closer but Lori doesn't seem razzled at all."

Julie says "Lori, I don't think I can go ahead with going away to college what if these two guys follow me when I leave for college I guess I just stay in Hazzard and go to community college like everybody in my class is doing right now."

Arthur, Enos, Daisy and uncle Jesse (all four in the same car) listened to everything what's happening.

Uncle Jesse was very nervous, "Hurry up, officer. My little niece is in danger".

Enos and Daisy nodded. Enos looked at Arthur. "Everything is now more complicated. I don't know what your plan was, but now we are late"

Arthur sighed, "Yeah. Those ***** didn't wait for me and they decided to kidnap Julie. Ok, I'll stop them"

Steve gripped the sterring wheel as he followed a bunch of cars when he made to Indian Caves. He turned to Dusty who was sitting beside him and Mark in the back.

"Julie the calvery's here. You just hang on." Dusty said firmly.

Cue Julieduke, Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport or i1976

Julie says "Oh Lori, did you hear that right there there on their way and it seems that you sick and tired of them being your bumper sticker. Hey just curious when you was in the Marines what kind of gun did they issue at the time and well you ever get a chance to leave it at home."

Cue Bo's Crush, Dusty Rose Duke, LoriDavenport and I1976

Julie says "Oh Lori, did you hear that right there there on their way and it seems that you sick and tired of them being your bumper sticker. Hey just curious when you was in the Marines what kind of gun did they issue at the time and well you ever get a chance to leave it at home."

Cue Bo's Crush, Dusty Rose Duke, LoriDavenport and I1976

Balladeer: Is that Hammer aiming for Lori's tire now it looks like he getting serious and he ain't too friendly I hope this turns out for Julie.

Julie says "Hey Lori, when I was in Explorers I once asked Rosco what he did when It got intense and he told me that he imaged the other car was backfiring somebody at the police academy told him that old trick. Lori, what's wrong I just heard something it's not so good as well."

Cue Bo's Crush, Dusty Rose Duke, LoriDavenport or i1976

Julie says " Lori are just as scared as I am right now because I'm trying not to show it but it's hard right now."

And the sametime Dr. Jesse Travis was coming back to Hazzard, after his father was arrested on DUI and vehiculer homicide as well and he was looking forward getting to know his brother and sister and he didn't care if he hadn't seen them in years. He seen the old familier population sign and laughed as well and looked and says "Ya, this is a pretty wild county I wonder what my siblings are up to right now at this very moment."

He noticed the cb in car and he says "Looking for Lost Sheep One and Two and I was wondering anybody can help me on Little Sister."

Now he was listening on the cb to everything was going on but didn't think that was his sister making those frantic calls on the cb and he was wondered what in the world was going on. He wondered how she has grown up and if she was tall or if she looked like their Mom for looks.

Dusty and Steve looked at each other in shock and the both of them turned to Mark who was equally shocked. Steve and Dusty looked at eack other again and then burst out laughing.

"Jeese it's me Dusty. What in the world are you doing in Hazzard County? I thought you had a medical convention to go to?" Dusty asked with a teasing note to her voice.

Dusty and Steve looked at each other in shock and the both of them turned to Mark who was equally shocked. Steve and Dusty looked at eack other again and then burst out laughing.

"Jeese it's me Dusty. What in the world are you doing in Hazzard County? I thought you had a medical convention to go to?" Dusty asked with a teasing note to her voice.

Jesse says "Well ya, but's it's in Atlanta and I got sometime and what in the world is going right now besides Bo and Julie Duke are my siblings and I wanted to see what was going with all this chatter right now."

cue Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport, i1976, Dusty Rose Duke

Bo says hey Jes you got help us save Lori dhes being tagged

Shannon says you mean follow. lol

cue anybody

Jesse says "Excuse Me Bo, are you saying there somebody following Lori and Julie and what could be able to I'm a docter not a race car driver now."

Meanwhile Lori and Julie are getting nervous, because apparently their getting closer behind them and Julie says "Hey Lori, what don't you do what my brother and cousin do all the time why don't ride on the side with the flat and try to get somewhere away from them. Did Jesse just say on the radio that he's me and Bo's brother and I think it's funny when he say he's docter not a race car driver."

Luke says its an emergency doc eveybody is helping out and we need your help.

cue anybody

Jesse says "Well, I was always helping everybody during my residency when they couldn't make their shift and they always said it was an emergency. So Luke, what would you like me do right now then and it seems that I had heard Julie sounding pretty frantic. I don't mean to get anybody too sad but I remember Mom noticing my father coming directly act our car all those years ago and saying to her husband "What do I now Honey?"

cue Bo's Crush, Dusty Rose Duke, i1976 or LoriDavenport

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.