Fels like the site died

Rosco_Lover

A whoole heap O' trouble sheriff...lol Frankly if I were you I wouldn't have said anything because Lord knows I've seen trouble on this site before and it's never pretty. I think you're crazy to stir thinks up like that but who am I to say anything? I'm just a loyal hazzardite who doesn't want to get in the middle of anything.

Brian,

Did you edit Lori's post? She asked me to say something because if she did, she'd be going off. You done scared the daylights outta her! She says if you do it again, she'll be leaving the site, so um, if it was you, could you send her an appology? Please? If ya gonna mess with posts, be careful who ya do it to, ya might really upset them. If it wasn't you brian, someone's hacking folk's user names, but somehow... I think it was you. You do have a habit of doing stuff like that.

Maryanne, if it was Brian, could you please make sure he applogises?

Brian,

Did you edit Lori's post? She asked me to say something because if she did, she'd be going off. You done scared the daylights outta her! She says if you do it again, she'll be leaving the site, so um, if it was you, could you send her an appology? Please? If ya gonna mess with posts, be careful who ya do it to, ya might really upset them. If it wasn't you brian, someone's hacking folk's user names, but somehow... I think it was you. You do have a habit of doing stuff like that.

Maryanne, if it was Brian, could you please make sure he applogises?

Yes. I did it. It was I, who edited Lori's post and put some more words in her mouth. I have since removed the extra words.

Sorry Lori, I figured you'd be a sport, no offense meant. Don't go running off. I'll quit the horsing around and leave you be. The last thing I want is for anybody to be genuinely uncomfortable. HNet and its message board is for the fans, like you. So I'll shut up and knock it off.

Brian

Yes. I did it. It was I, who edited Lori's post and put some more words in her mouth. I have since removed the extra words.

Sorry Lori, I figured you'd be a sport, no offense meant. Don't go running off. I'll quit the horsing around and leave you be. The last thing I want is for anybody to be genuinely uncomfortable. HNet and its message board is for the fans, like you. So I'll shut up and knock it off.

Brian

Well Brian I dont want ya to ya know think I cant take jokes or something, I can lol, I just got a bit worried thinking that someone might have gotten my password or something no offense taken or anything! :D I woulda been a sport if I knew youd pull things off like that!!! I didnt know!!! LOL but now that I know I dont gotta worry, and im sorry to ruin your fun...ive been known to be a spoil sport...

S'awright Lori, I really shouldn't have.

MaryAnne will probably fire me again. After all, the site has been "dead" so I'm sure downsizing the administrative staff is next. Especially staff that annoys the regulars.

Maybe if I look really busy and come up with some news for the homepage, I can avoid being cast out into the streets. 'Scuze me while I dig frantically for information.

S'awright Lori, I really shouldn't have.

MaryAnne will probably fire me again. After all, the site has been "dead" so I'm sure downsizing the administrative staff is next. Especially staff that annoys the regulars.

Maybe if I look really busy and come up with some news for the homepage, I can avoid being cast out into the streets. 'Scuze me while I dig frantically for information.

Brian, are you harrassin and annoyin' the regulars AGAIN?! What did I tell you last time? Sheesh! Keep this up and you'll be playing the Folsum Prison Blues on your harmonica in the Sing Sing orchestra....

sings.jpg

MaryAnne, I'd like to humbly and timidly add my opinion. Have you considered giving Colonel Cassius B. Claibourne and Sheriff R.P. "Droopy" Cathcarte a call? I hear they have a real nice place up there in Osage County.

Aren't they still busy in the broadway production of "My Fair Lady?" Maybe instead of dragging this matter out further, we can encourage Brian to finish a story for the Dog Collar Challenge. And then nominate him for a pulizter prize because he's my favorite favorite author in the whole wide world next to you Deputy.

Gah!!! It would seem that the popular sentiment is weighin' against yers truly.

'Cept maybe you Daney, though I'd caution against suggesting to MaryAnne that she "shouldn't drag this matter out further." I mean, that sounds ominous. Please, let her take her time and drag it out all she wants, so I can find a way to redeem myself.

Fortunately, a few Hazzardites have written in with news tidbits today, to make me appear useful ! Here's a short rundown:

John is going to be on Broadway, in the hit musical "Chicago"

John is in a movie that's coming out on DVD

John's got 2 or 3 other appearances in movies due out soon

Tom is in a movie that hits theaters the end of Feb ( "Bonneville" )

Tom is rumored to have a new Broadway gig on the table, though audtions are still in progress

Al Gore is scheduled to appear at DukesFest

Hmmm...I got my doubts about that last one. Sometimes you gotta take these reports with a grain of rock salt.

Anyhow! I have to stick around in order to put all the details together. Guess I'm not expendable today. Which means I should go find a post to alter because I'd probably get away with it.

Gah!!! It would seem that the popular sentiment is weighin' against yers truly.

'Cept maybe you Daney, though I'd caution against suggesting to MaryAnne that she "shouldn't drag this matter out further." I mean, that sounds ominous. Please, let her take her time and drag it out all she wants, so I can find a way to redeem myself.

Fortunately, a few Hazzardites have written in with news tidbits today, to make me appear useful ! Here's a short rundown:

John is going to be on Broadway, in the hit musical "Chicago"

John is in a movie that's coming out on DVD

John's got 2 or 3 other appearances in movies due out soon

Tom is in a movie that hits theaters the end of Feb ( "Bonneville" )

Tom is rumored to have a new Broadway gig on the table, though audtions are still in progress

Hmmm...I got my doubts about that last one. Sometimes you gotta take these reports with a grain of rock salt.

Anyhow! I have to stick around in order to put all the details together. Guess I'm not expendable today. Which means I should go find a post to alter because I'd probably get away with it.

Now see Brian, all of that is good useful information! So dont think youre not handy around here because you are, and if youre looking for a post to alter, I recommend Daney's! Oh she wont mind one bit since youre her favorite favorite author in the whole wide world... *chuckles*

*blinks and pops up out of my hibernation*

WHAT?! Al Gore! *gush* Ya mean one of famed environmentalists of our time! Coming to Dukesfest!

He's a model for environmentalism and Game Wardens everywhere!

Oh! Now I have to gather all my copies of his books and get them signed!

Oh this is too much... Al Gore's gonna visit little ol' Hazzard! I think I'm gonna faint! *thud*

Enjoyed Mufn's and Val's posts there....ya know the world has changed, when there IS such a concept as a "famed environmentalist" , and Al Gore is the poster boy.

Maybe he's gonna unveil an environmentally friendly General Lee that runs on rechargable batteries. The catch is, it's a remote control toy. Yep, save gas and emissions on DukesFest by leaving the Dodge Chargers at home and bringing in your ERTL collection. Bet that would go over well....

Julie, Al didn't get re-e-lected because he hadn't been elected the first time. That whole electoral vote thang vs. the popular vote, remember? Al was Clinton's VP for two terms. Whatevah, this ain't the Colbert Report so don't expect me to get into political debates.

Alex, I'd already altered Daneys' post. But I said exactly what she would have, anyway. Heh heh.

To answer you, "Cowboy" ... I hate creamed, chipped beef. It's a step below a can of Alpo dog food. Which, I'm surprised the Hazzard County Jail hasn't served up yet, seein' as how it's an institution of cruel and unusual foodstuffs. ( though if you got connections you can get take out food from the cafe' in town.)

As usual, the deciding factor is MaryAnne. Which is why I'm holding back my news articles, as it's the only thing I've got to bargain with. (See, this is why the homepage doesn't get updated as often as it should. It's my selfish interest in self-preservation.)

Enjoyed Mufn's and Val's posts there....ya know the world has changed, when there IS such a concept as a "famed environmentalist" , and Al Gore is the poster boy.

Maybe he's gonna unveil an environmentally friendly General Lee that runs on rechargable batteries. The catch is, it's a remote control toy. Yep, save gas and emissions on DukesFest by leaving the Dodge Chargers at home and bringing in your ERTL collection. Bet that would go over well....

Julie, Al didn't get re-e-lected because he hadn't been elected the first time. That whole electoral vote thang vs. the popular vote, remember? Al was Clinton's VP for two terms. Whatevah, this ain't the Colbert Report so don't expect me to get into political debates.

Alex, I'd already altered Daneys' post. But I said exactly what she would have, anyway. Heh heh.

To answer you, "Cowboy" ... I hate creamed, chipped beef. It's a step below a can of Alpo dog food. Which, I'm surprised the Hazzard County Jail hasn't served up yet, seein' as how it's an institution of cruel and unusual foodstuffs. ( though if you got connections you can get take out food from the cafe' in town.)

As usual, the deciding factor is MaryAnne. Which is why I'm holding back my news articles, as it's the only thing I've got to bargain with. (See, this is why the homepage doesn't get updated as often as it should. It's my selfish interest in self-preservation.)

This actually happened at the McDonald's that work at this morning and I don't know how anybody is going to react so I'll just tell everybody about it. Well this guy goes and buys a breakfast sandwich ask to speak to Manager, so I get the manager and he tells her that there is man in the dining room reading the bible. Well, I certain he's a minister or paster myself. Well, he tells her that that offends him because he's a atheist.

P.S. What is everybody thought on what happened today at work?

Interesting to note that political debates on the Colbert Report and my having to motivate you to do any work around here sometimes look the same...

q107.jpg

Roger suggested Osage County. But they do serve the Alpo. I mean, why else would Droopy Cathcarte look like a bloodhound?

Daney suggested something about not dragging this matter out further. Contraire! I think I can find four horses to keep on retainer...

:deputy:

Interesting to note that political debates on the Colbert Report and my having to motivate you to do any work around here sometimes look the same...

q107.jpg

Roger suggested Osage County. But they do serve the Alpo. I mean, why else would Droopy Cathcarte look like a bloodhound?

Daney suggested something about not dragging this matter out further. Contraire! I think I can find four horses to keep on retainer...

:deputy:

Not dragging Deputy, not dragging! You wouldnt drag Brian behind four horses would you?? :-o

Not dragging Deputy, not dragging! You wouldnt drag Brian behind four horses would you?? :-o

Hmmm....would I? I dunno. I actually had something different in mind, thus my requirement for four horses....

Like a nice parade float. I could decorate my patrol car, put it in neutral and have the horses pull it down the road, while I toss candy out of the car windows.