Fels like the site died

Rosco_Lover

Hey Rosco_Lover!

What's up?

I am sorry, but what are you trying to say? I am not sure I understand.

Are you saying that it feels like the site died? Why is that, if you don't mind my asking?

Hope to hear from you soon!

General Grant

Yes, that is what I said. Sorry typing is bad for me with jumpy hands. =[

Reason I said it is I dont see many posts.

Feels like the site died? Died?! As in...croaked? Kicked the milk bucket? Bought the Duke farm? Gave up the Ghost of General Lee?

We're lazy, I'll admit that, but to suggest for one pea-pickin' minute that HazzardNet had "died" is o-ffensive.

I'll also admit that outside of the last couple days, it's probably been a few weeks since I've posted. Had I but known that HazzardNet would be perceived as abandoned and forlorn and dead, I would have never taken that six-week vacation in the county pen.

Died, eh? I'm tellin' ya, we've always caught our share of criticism, but nobody's ever accused us of dying before. I think that's the harshest feedback we ever got.

At HazzardNet, we take input from our users very seriously, and you can rest assured that we'll take immediate action to prove that we are not, in fact, zombies.

Right after my nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Brian

Feels like the site died? Died?! As in...croaked? Kicked the milk bucket? Bought the Duke farm? Gave up the Ghost of General Lee?

We're lazy, I'll admit that, but to suggest for one pea-pickin' minute that HazzardNet had "died" is o-ffensive.

I'll also admit that outside of the last couple days, it's probably been a few weeks since I've posted. Had I but known that HazzardNet would be perceived as abandoned and forlorn and dead, I would have never taken that six-week vacation in the county pen.

Died, eh? I'm tellin' ya, we've always caught our share of criticism, but nobody's ever accused us of dying before. I think that's the harshest feedback we ever got.

At HazzardNet, we take input from our users very seriously, and you can rest assured that we'll take immediate action to prove that we are not, in fact, zombies.

Right after my nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Brian

Oh hush! go take yer nap. I only said what I said for few posts on the site.

Welcome to Hazzard County traster67. Buckle up for safety.

Hey everybody, Brian's sleeping. I think we should do that subliminal message thing on him...you know like the Dukes did on Boss when he was napping on the Christmas episode. If we post messages when he's sleeping, we could change his whole personality *whispers* Who wants to go first?

Subliminal messages? I suppose, RogerDuke, you could try changing my personality...if I had one to start with.

And General Grant agrees with Rosco Lover. The site is slow, eh? Well, there's only one thang left for me to do....like pick a fight with MaryAnne.

Fortunately for me, since the site is so slow she's not likely to be paying any attention to my insipid little replies here.

The easiest way to annoy MaryAnne is to misuse one's administrative powers for evil. I'm pretty good at this, thanks to years of practice. I just need a day to cook something up. And then, I can plead total peer pressure because Rosco Lover got bored and goaded me into it.

Subliminal messages? I suppose, RogerDuke, you could try changing my personality...if I had one to start with.

Yep, ol' Brian does not *sings* walk (with personality), talk (with personality), smile (with personality), charm (with personality)...

And General Grant agrees with Rosco Lover. The site is slow, eh? Well, there's only one thang left for me to do....like pick a fight with MaryAnne.

Fortunately for me, since the site is so slow she's not likely to be paying any attention to my insipid little replies here.

I'm not?

The easiest way to annoy MaryAnne is to misuse one's administrative powers for evil.

It is?

I'm pretty good at this, thanks to years of practice. I just need a day to cook something up. And then, I can plead total peer pressure because Rosco Lover got bored and goaded me into it.

You're easily goaded into just about anything, Brian.

:deputy:

You're easily goaded into just about anything, Brian.

:deputy:

Oh, look who's talking!

All I have to do to get you riled, is delete users at random, alter posts needlessly, and erase your own posts, and use inflammatory language in our homepage articles.

So, I got quite a few thangs to pick from to set you off. Now that you're watching me, I'll probably have to pull multiple stunts at once, to make sure there's one or two things you miss.

Of course, I could just be blowin' smoke, so you police the place relentlessly and wear yourself out.

Besides, I've behaved for months. You've got nothing to worry about.

:innocent: