Christmas Party

RogerDuke

I'm not sure if I've tried the chat room since the software upgrade, but there's definitely a "Chat" option on the "Forums" tab of the menu bar.

I attended a couple of Christmas parties in the past, and we even had a chat while we all watched the same episode of Dukes on DVD, although different regions seemed to play at different speeds, so we were a little out-of-sync by the end. I can't remember which episode we watched, but I'm sure one of the threads still has the discussion that decided it.

7 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:

Sadly, I read this week that Invision is doing away with the chat room effective April. If you all are interested in keeping chat functionality, I'll look into alternatives.

If it helps any, there's a free site called Chatzy. https://www.chatzy.com/  I don't know a lot about it (Like Roger, I'm somewhat low-tech) but I've used rooms set up by the moderators in another fandom, and it seems to work ok. I don't think it's that hard to set-up.

Just a possibility / suggestion. I hope I'm not being rude.

On 1/11/2017 at 11:57 PM, Susan said:

If it helps any, there's a free site called Chatzy. https://www.chatzy.com/  I don't know a lot about it (Like Roger, I'm somewhat low-tech) but I've used rooms set up by the moderators in another fandom, and it seems to work ok. I don't think it's that hard to set-up.

Just a possibility / suggestion. I hope I'm not being rude.

Suggestions are always welcome. Unless, of course, it's to suggest I take a long walk off a short pier or things like that. LOL. ;)

Just didn't want to poke my nose where it wasn't required was all.

If you get thrown in the pokey, again, I might have to find a way to break you out. Now, 'that' could be fun! :) 

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:55 AM, RogerDuke said:

Don't worry Susan. The Supreme Superior Commander hasn't thrown anybody in the pokey for quite awhile. I think the last time it happened is when I got thrown in for disorderly conduct for  mentioning nobody's been thrown in lately.....shucks....did I just do it again? 

Dynamite's a little out of my league, but a while ago I did some fanfic with the boys and an OFC getting arrested by Rosco. She had a rather... unique way of getting them out! Lol! (And yes, it was perfectly family friendly! I don't write the other kind. Well, not for public consumption, anyway! Lol!)

If you want to check it out, let me know and I'll send you a link.