"You Ain't Seen the Last of Me"

Julieduke

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess the value of them would only go up by 10 bucks of so, if the 1987 USA version of the " take the long way home" cd where to be signed, im guessing it would be worth $55 - $65, cause the version of the cd is pritty rare. I will posting pics of my john stuff soon for your entertainment.

Your avaitor is from Smallville right I thought it looked familier. It's from the episode called Exposed when Tom Wopat guest Starred and he takes his buddy's car for a spin.

As of now i dont have his "worth the wait" "hell this aint heaven" or his " aucustic christmas" but fortunetly i have other contacts who have these albums, i will be purchasing "hell this aint heaven" and " aucustic christmas" off johns ebay store in time, i saw someone trying to sell "worth the wait" on ebay for something like $100, and i cant see anyone buying that to be honest.

As of now i dont have his "worth the wait" "hell this aint heaven" or his " aucustic christmas" but fortunetly i have other contacts who have these albums, i will be purchasing "hell this aint heaven" and " aucustic christmas" off johns ebay store in time, i saw someone trying to sell "worth the wait" on ebay for something like $100, and i cant see anyone buying that to be honest.

I have "Hell, This Ain't Heaven" and Accoustic Christmas" and the first one the title song is his deut with Johnny Cash.

It's the same as "Hell, This Ain't Heaven" it has a few less songs on that's on but I like the cover I have a copy of album from the internet printed up saved in a Scrap book because he's wearing a hat in the picture. In which many of John's cover he never where's a cowboy hat. There's another album he produced called "John Schneider and Friends" and he has a song that he wrote back in 1996 called "What Would Grandpa Say" and somebody told me he wrote the song about Uncle Jesse A.K.A. Denver Pyle. The cd is from the Citizens Flag alliance and hard to find as well.