Noob!

Starskyknight

Hi y'all, I'm new here.

I've been a fan of the show since childhood and one day I will own a General Lee.

I currently own a Starsky & Hutch Gran Torino and a Knight Rider "KITT" car.

I want a General, the A-Team van and a B2TF Delorean to complete my dream garage!

I have started a World Map of TV/Movie cars where you can place a pin and picture of your car, feel free to add your General/Daisy Jeep/Hogg Caddy/Rosco cop car/Cooters truck, whatever, to the map!

Steven

Check my public profile for the link.

Welcome to Hazzard County Starskyknight. I hope to own a beat up white Ford pick-up truck someday just like the one Uncle Jesse drives. If I can't swing it, I'll settle for Miz Tisdale's dirt bike. Until then I'll just git around on Maudeen the Mule. She doesn't jump over wide creeks but she's purtty good at stepping over ditches without throwing me off. Plus she doesn't cost much to fill up. She runs on corn ethanol (minus the ethanol) I gotta go....now where's Maudeen hiding?....

Hello Starskyknight!

You own a KITT car?! I wish I could own a KITT car. Owning a General Lee would be cool, but I wish I could own a KITT car. Not to be a traitor or anything to the Dukes of Hazzard, but I would love to own a KITT car!

Catch y'all soon!

General Grant

I wish I could own a KITT car!

well, get yourself a Firebird an start converting it, it's a long process but an 80's transam is pretty cheap to come by.

Welcome to Hazzard County Starskyknight. I hope to own a beat up white Ford pick-up truck someday just like the one Uncle Jesse drives. If I can't swing it, I'll settle for Miz Tisdale's dirt bike. Until then I'll just git around on Maudeen the Mule. She doesn't jump over wide creeks but she's purtty good at stepping over ditches without throwing me off. Plus she doesn't cost much to fill up. She runs on corn ethanol (minus the ethanol) I gotta go....now where's Maudeen hiding?....

Thanks for the welcome, that Mule sounds pretty environmentally friendly, may have to get me one! Yeeeehaawwww, or should I say, Eeee-awww? :rofl:

Hey, Starskyknight,

Welcome to HazzardNet! You've come to the right place, everyone here are just good ol' friends. I really hope that you enjoy it here, there's some real hospitality from everyone.

Your vehicles sound very impressive, I'm jealous! I'm with you on getting a vehicle just like the General Lee!

Well, keep it 'tween the ditches, ya'll! I'm gone! And again, welcome!:p

Laura Duke

I would love to have a KITT car, but the problem is that I don't have money I can spend on that right now. Some day...

Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy your stay at the Hazzard net!

Roger Duke, that mule sounds pretty impressive! I have a horse and he won't even cross a ditch, let alone with me still on him! Khee!

I'm gone!

General Grant

• 2 weeks later...

Now come an y'all, the link in my profile to the TV/Movie car Map of the World ain't getting used by you Duke boys!

There are so many Knight Riders, Starsky's, even a couple of orignal Christines, a Back to the Future Delorean, an A-Team van on the map, but not one General Lee! :confused:

Come on boys and girls, let's get the General on the Map!

Use the link in my profile!