Sheriff Rosco P Coltrane

Then do not be posting them in general. That way of acting right there is selfish. You post them publicly there gonna be used and posted.

Maybe I shouldn't have shared mine with you hm?

But no i'm not that way. I'm nice. All the photo's you have are not copyrighted by you. They come from DVD's which are free of use. However if they are edited by you then you have something to rant about. Otherwise no.

No, this is not exactly what I wanted to say, I am happy that you keep for yourself, I know that I was not copyrights are caps that I do and the rest of the photos I buy on Ebay I like to share in this forum but what I really do not like is that I find the same pictures in other myspace

For example, so I'd show you my private forum and I found even more of my photos without asking anything? :roll:

Anyway, I'm nice too, I can not help but put photos.sorry for my English.

Only photo I have of yours is that one I asked a question about. Other wise the rest from nice users. Such as tori or I capped them myself and re-edit them so they can be seen better. After I edit it and work on it. I consider it mine as I took my time and made it look nice.

As for your french friends. I do not know who the world you are talking about.

• 6 months later...

i'll just bet you all thought i had retired lol nope i'm busy at the moment getting my bio finished and to the publisher for a release in june also making some movies. I am busy busy and loving every minute of it i am so blessed to have my health and able to continue my dreams. Love to all you fans rosco james best i' m gone

i'll just bet you all thought i had retired lol nope i'm busy at the moment getting my bio finished and to the publisher for a release in june also making some movies. I am busy busy and loving every minute of it i am so blessed to have my health and able to continue my dreams. Love to all you fans rosco james best i' m gone

I had no doubt you was idle! :)

Can't wait for the bio to be released.

• 1 month later...