Sheriff Rosco P Coltrane

Hello,

I'm French,I am a fan of the serie The Dukes of Hazzard particulary (James Best) Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane. I have some photo and western movies:

-Firecreek

-Shenandoah

-Black Spurs

-Ride Lonesome

-Cole Younger, Gunfighter

-Last of the Badmen

-Raid

-Seminole

-Battle at Apache Pass

-Kansas Raiders

-The left handed gun

-Winchester '73...

and movies "The Savages Bees, Hooper..."

Photo James Best: "Last of the Badmen"

img12712.jpg

I am very happy to see your beautiful car I am passionnate american cars particulary all the Plymouth Fury (Monaco or Coronet) 1975-1978 and I have a collection about The Dukes of Hazzard (Photo, DVD, Model...) and Plymouth, Dodge 1977-1978 (Photo, book, documentation, model...).

Hazzard County Rosco Badge, Sheriff Department County Patch, Sheriff Citation Ticket book Patch, Shirt Costume Sheriff, Two model kit Dodge Monaco Sheriff Rosco's Police car, 69 Dodge Charger General Lee 1/18, 1974 Dodge Monaco Police Car 1/18, "83522" Rosco Plate...

Photo Sweatshirt "James Best"

ro_bmp10.jpg

I search other photo of the actor James Best, I will be very interesting.

Thanks you very much.

Solange

Howdy there! Welcome to HNet!

Those are some great pics! I love the Plymouth Fury stuff you have as well (I dig police cars in general. Khee!). I really like the pics you have on your computer for your wallpaper. Nice!

Your Jimmie pics are super too! The first one you posted from "Last of the Badmen" is the clearest version I've seen. (I have a copy on my computer from a time when it was on eBay. I saved the image but it's not the clearest quality).

We have a ton of Jimmie pics in our gallery that deathangel_tori has been posting. She's made video captures from several of Jimmie's movies. You should check that out!

I've got various Jimmie stuff too that'll I'll share soon.

Thanks for sharing!

Hello,

Thank you for your good reception, I am very happy of sharing that with you, it's difficult to find people passionate about the wonderful serie TV The Dukes Of Hazzard or beautiful Plymouth Fury 1977-1978 in France.

Excellent captures of Jimmie's movies! Me too I made video captures of Jimmie's movies:Ride Lonesome-Last of the Badmen-Seminole-Kansas Raiders-The left handed gun-The Dukes Of Hazzard...;)

TWO PHOTOGRAPHY JAMES BEST

img_0011.jpg

img_0012.jpg

Solange

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...