Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

TONIGHT ON THE DUKES, JESSE'S GETTING MARRIED. BUT SARAH'S PARENTS DON'T WANT HER TO. WHAT WILL JESSE AND SARAH DO.AND THERE A NEW DUKE IN THE WORD. BUT THERE ARE SOME PROBLEMS FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE.

Kathy was 8 monts pregnet and she wasn't feeling very well. she hasn't felt this way before. she started to get dizzy and then she passed out.

MEANWHILE OUT IN THE BARN

Luke was doing chores. he thought man he missed Jesse. he was in chicago. going to collage and Kyle was teaching him the hotel bussiness. Sarah was studding to become a doctor like Kathy.

Luke walked in the house and saw Kathy on the floor and he ran to her and he said Kath can you hear me. He picked her up and carried her to the firebird ans then went off to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Luke carried Kathy in Beh saw them and she ran right to them and said Follow me Luke followed her to a room and Luke Laided her down n the bed. and he told Beth What had happened and she said Ok I will check her. and Luke looked at the clock and said Levintia and said it time to pick her up at school. he picked up the phone and called Jesicca and told her wahat was going on and if she would pick up Leventa for him and take her to her house and she said Sure. I will tell michael what's going on so he can be with you. Luke said Thanks and he hung up he phone.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In CHICAGO

Jesse was waiing for Sarah to come home cause he had an imporant qyestion to ask her.he looked at the ring again. and he smiled he woundered if this is how his father felt when he asked his mother to marrie him.Then he heard Sarah's car and he was more nervice now. Sarah walksin and she saw Jesse and she smiled and said What are you doing home early? Jesse walked over to her and said Sarah I love you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife. Sarah smiled and said Jesse I love you to and Yes I will Married you. and he placed the ring on her left index finger. and then they kissed. and then the Phone Rang. Jesse answered it and said Dad calm down ok Dad we are on our way.Jesse put the phone down and he walked over to Sarah and said That was Dad and Mom is in the hospital. Some thing is wronge.I need to go tell Grandpa. Jesse wen to leave and Sarah said I will pack.Jesse just smiled.

BACK IN HAZZARD

IN THE HOSPITAL

Luke was pasing the floor. Michael was tring to to calm him down . when he saw Beth. Beth didn't look happy. Luke said Beth what's going on? Beth said Luke it isn't good. Jacob is shutting down Kathy's Body. and if we don't don something fast we could lose them both. Luke looked at her so you are tell me I have to make a choise between my wife and my son. Beth said I need your permission to take Jacob by c-secation. cause if we don't we could lose Kathy. Luke said what about Jacob? Jacob is only a month premaure. THe only thin I would be concerned about is his lungs. But we don't know anything till he's here. Luke was quite for a while and said go ahead and Take Jacob. I don't want to lose eather of them. Beth looked at him and said Ok and then she left.

In CHICAGO

Jesse was waiing for Sarah to come home cause he had an imporant qyestion to ask her.he looked at the ring again. and he smiled he woundered if this is how his father felt when he asked his mother to marrie him.Then he heard Sarah's car and he was more nervice now. Sarah walksin and she saw Jesse and she smiled and said What are you doing home early? Jesse walked over to her and said Sarah I love you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife. Sarah smiled and said Jesse I love you to and Yes I will Married you. and he placed the ring on her left index finger. and then they kissed. and then the Phone Rang. Jesse answered it and said Dad calm down ok Dad we are on our way.Jesse put the phone down and he walked over to Sarah and said That was Dad and Mom is in the hospital. Some thing is wronge.I need to go tell Grandpa. Jesse wen to leave and Sarah said I will pack.Jesse just smiled.

BACK IN HAZZARD

IN THE HOSPITAL

Luke was pasing the floor. Michael was tring to to calm him down . when he saw Beth. Beth didn't look happy. Luke said Beth what's going on? Beth said Luke it isn't good. Jacob is shutting down Kathy's Body. and if we don't don something fast we could lose them both. Luke looked at her so you are tell me I have to make a choise between my wife and my son. Beth said I need your permission to take Jacob by c-secation. cause if we don't we could lose Kathy. Luke said what about Jacob? Jacob is only a month premaure. THe only thin I would be concerned about is his lungs. But we don't know anything till he's here. Luke was quite for a while and said go ahead and Take Jacob. I don't want to lose eather of them. Beth looked at him and said Ok and then she left.

Back In Smallville, Kansas

Reba got the call from her Uncle Luke as well, and she was setting up the Kent Farm the way she liked it and the kids were doing well. Even though at times she missed having Micheal around, but it was comfort having Uncle Garrett around and she was getting pretty big now and she found out she having another girl and she couldn't wait till the baby Jamie Erin Darling arrived in this world and her father was pretty excited as well. She had called Micheal, to tell him the good news but he just hanged up on her when she called. Michael had moved in with Verconica and it seems he seem more Kyra's daughter then his four kids with Reba and his son with Angelena.

Reba says "Uncle Luke, don't worry everything will work out and you know what that is a Duke baby were tough."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Clark was in Smallville visiting his cousin and her family and he parks his truck and remembers this place very well. It seems that he had some good news as well him and Lois had gotten married in civil ceremony and it seems that she was do in less than a month and he was getting nervous about the baby. Reba hangs up with her Uncle Luke and she see's Clark pulling up and he had Lois with him at the time. Little Bo,Ellie and Savannah came running in at one time to see there mother and now it seems that Marcus was walking and he was busy with a nap right now.

Reba walks out to see her kids coming to the house and she says "Hey Bo, have you fed the chickens you know son they need to eat as well."

Little Bo says "Ah Dang Mom, I forget but don't worry I will go and do that right now don't you worry about the chickens Momma."

Balladeer: I sure hope Little Bo feeds the chickens they must be mad about that one right there.

Ellie and Savannah spot Clark and Lois as they are getting out the truck and it seems that just hug them right now.

Back In Hazzard

Things are going swimmingly when Lana says "Ross, the twins are coming right now I hope the car in ready right now."

Ross says "The twins are coming, listen you tell Bonnie and Bylinda not to park so close to my car again okay."

Lana says "Not your sisters, the baby boy I got to tell you everything Ross oh by the way I think I will need a ride."

Ross says "Oh ya, and grab the your suitcase as I will meet you at the door and I'll call the docter from my cellphone while were going there."

Cue Dukesrule2000

IN HAZZARD

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Luke as passing the floor when he heard Jesse's voice. He urned around and said Son and he hugged Jesse. Hay Dad hows mom. I haven't heard anything Jesse she's still in the OR.

IN THE OR

Beth was holding Jacob and he was cring. and she smiled and said his loungs sound fine. Then one of the nurse said Doctor Her heart Just stopped. She quickly handed Jacob to a nurse, and tended to Kathy, She said Now Kathy don't you do this to me I can't run this hospital Without you. Just then they got her heart beat back. Beth smiled and said Thank God.

BACK IN THE WAITING ROOM..

Sarah said Mr.Duke have you called your sister Carol? Luke Looked at her and said No Sarah I haven't Thanks for reminding me. He walked over to the phone. Jesse never seen his father so lost before. He walked over and said Dad I will call Aunt Carol and tell her. you just sit and relax. Jesse took his cell phone and called his Aunt and he told her what was going on and she said she was on her way. and Jesse said ok and he closed his phone.

Jesse walked back over to His father and said Aunt Carol is on her way. Luke smiles and said Thanks son. Then Luke hurd some more filmiler voices. he got up and there he saw Bo,Tracy,Coy, Kris, Vance Lisa,Daisy and Enos. and then his father -in -law Kyle. Kyle walked over to him and said son how are they. and Luke told them what he knew. Luke said how did you all know. Bo smiled and said Kyle called each of us on the plane and told us he was coming to get us and to be at the airport when he plane lands and he told us why.Just then Luke saw Beth. He walked over to her and said how are they? Beth said Jacob is Fine I have checked his lungs and they seem to be working. Just then a nurse came running out and said doctor we need you and she said excuse me.and she left. Luke saw her go in Kathy's room. Luke said It's Kath. Bo walked over to him and said we don't know that.

MEANWHILE IN KATHY'S ROOM

Kathy's body was still shutting down. Beth said oh no you don't Kathy. You have a beautiful baby boy.a handsome son a beautifule daughter and a husband who all need you. and I don't want to be the one who tells your husband we lost you.

15 MINUTES HAD PASSED

Luke felt Kathy and he started to cry and he fell to the ground.

Jesse walked back over to His father and said Aunt Carol is on her way. Luke smiles and said Thanks son. Then Luke hurd some more filmiler voices. he got up and there he saw Bo,Tracy,Coy, Kris, Vance Lisa,Daisy and Enos. and then his father -in -law Kyle. Kyle walked over to him and said son how are they. and Luke told them what he knew. Luke said how did you all know. Bo smiled and said Kyle called each of us on the plane and told us he was coming to get us and to be at the airport when he plane lands and he told us why.Just then Luke saw Beth. He walked over to her and said how are they? Beth said Jacob is Fine I have checked his lungs and they seem to be working. Just then a nurse came running out and said doctor we need you and she said excuse me.and she left. Luke saw her go in Kathy's room. Luke said It's Kath. Bo walked over to him and said we don't know that.

MEANWHILE IN KATHY'S ROOM

Kathy's body was still shutting down. Beth said oh no you don't Kathy. You have a beautiful baby boy.a handsome son a beautifule daughter and a husband who all need you. and I don't want to be the one who tells your husband we lost you.

15 MINUTES HAD PASSED

Luke felt Kathy and he started to cry and he fell to the ground.

Reba, Clark and Lois was in the kitchen and the phone rings and she answers and it's her father. Clark and Lois both look at Reba and Clark says "What is it Reba, you look like you lost your best friend there from the look on your face?"

Reba says "You know Clark, when my mother died last year I didn't cry shoot I didn't even know who she was or anything personal about her. But this be prepared for the shock of a lifetime and I there's tissues in the kitchen."

Clark says "Reba, how bad can it be besides I've lost my father a couple of years ago."

Reba says "That's was my father and Aunt Kathy had a beautiful baby boy named Jacob Ryan but there lost Kathy. Dad, said that her body just shut down oh my what I'm going to do now next Aunt Ellie she was so special you just don't know how special she was."

Lois says "Oh Clark, I think our baby girl wants to make her own debut and I'm sorry for your loss Reba. And Clark, it's okay if you want to cry I remember you didn't cry when your own father die until weeks later and almost did something really stupid."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Reba, Clark and Lois was in the kitchen and the phone rings and she answers and it's her father. Clark and Lois both look at Reba and Clark says "What is it Reba, you look like you lost your best friend there from the look on your face?"

Reba says "You know Clark, when my mother died last year I didn't cry shoot I didn't even know who she was or anything personal about her. But this be prepared for the shock of a lifetime and I there's tissues in the kitchen."

Clark says "Reba, how bad can it be besides I've lost my father a couple of years ago."

Reba says "That's was my father and Aunt Kathy had a beautiful baby boy named Jacob Ryan but there lost Kathy. Dad, said that her body just shut down oh my what I'm going to do now next Aunt Ellie she was so special you just don't know how special she was."

Lois says "Oh Clark, I think our baby girl wants to make her own debut and I'm sorry for your loss Reba. And Clark, it's okay if you want to cry I remember you didn't cry when your own father die until weeks later and almost did something really stupid."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Clark says "What if we name the baby Katherine Martha Kent after Aunt Kathy and my Mom Lois."

Lois says "Honey, I really like that for a name and I think Uncle Luke would like that do as well."

Clark says "Well, the baby is coming I guess I know what means your chariot awaits outside honey."

Lois says "Oh Clark, don't you got a faster way to hospital then your truck?"

Clark says "Ya, I do Lois hey Reba will drive my truck to Smallville Medical Center for me while I take a shortcut."

Garrett just smiled when he heard shortcut he knew exactly when his nephew was up to now.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Meanwhile in Hazzard

at the hospital

Beth stopped pushing on Kathy's Chest and said Let's call it time of death 5:30 pm. and she took of her gloves and she went to tell the Dukes.

MEANWHILE OUT IN THE WAITING ROOM

Luke was on the floor. Jesse saw him and he ran to his father and said Dad are you all right? He looked at his son and said I've lost her, I've lost her.Jesse didn't know what do say to his father. Bo walked over to him and said. Luke she will always be with you and you have to think about Leventa and Jacob they are going to need you.

AS Beth was walking towards the Dukes A nurse came running out and said Doctor wE HAVE A Mircal. and Beth ran back to Kathy's room.and she saw a heart beat on the monter. and shesaid that a girl come back to everyone who needs you. she checked Kathy out and she was breathing and her heart beat is strong.and then Kathy opened up her eyes and Beth smile and said welcome back. and she said let me go tell your family. Beth walked out and saw the Dukes and Luke stood up and he smiled and said she came back didn't she Beth smiled and said Ya she did. Bo SAID YEEHAAA.

You may go in and see her but one at a time. Luke said that is me. and he got and followed her to Kathy's room. Luke walked in and he saw his beautiful wife and he went to her and he kissed her. and he stated to sing their song Amazed. after he was done he said Kath that was way to close. don't ever scare me like that again. Kathy smiled and said I love you Luke

Kathy looked at him and said I want to see all 3 of my babies I want them here with me. Luke smiled and said well two of your babies are here. Kathy smiled and said Leventa. No Jesse Luke said as he got up and went out the door. Luke saw Beth and said Kath wants to see all three of her Babies. Beth smiles and said well her first born is some worried about her. Ya they can all go in. I will have a nurse bring in Jacob.Thanks Beth. Luke said. Luke walked towards he saw Jesse in the hall and he said Dad is mom all right? Jesse said Ya she is son. she is asking for you. I need to call Jesicca and ask her to bring Leventa here. Luke said Dad Aunt Jesicca has all ready brought here she is in the waiting room.Jesse said. Leventa saw her dad and she ran rght to him and Luke picked her up and said Mommy is fine and she wants to see you. Leventa just smiled. Just then Carol walked in the hospital with Rose and they saw Luke Luke hugged them and said Kath is fine she wants to see the kids right now I will fill you in on everything that happened in a little bit. Carol said ok.

IN KATHY'S ROOM

Beth was checking Kathy and Beth was touching Kathy's legs and Kathy didn't saw anything . Kathy saw the worried look on Beth's face. and said Beth what's wrong? and Beth said Kathy tell me if you can feel this and she touched her leg and Kathy said No I can't beth. What's going on? I don't know Kathy but we will have to run some test. Kathy said Not a word of this to Luke or the kids. Beth said Kathy they will find out. Just then Luke and the kids walk in and Luke said Find out what sweetheart? Kathy looked at Luke and said I will tell you later right now I wan to see my kids . and at that moment a nurse brought in Jacob and handed him to Kathy.

Kathy looked at Jesse and said want to hold him. Jesse looked at her and said I will hold him after dad and Leventa. Kathy smiled and handed him to Luke. and Luke said I can get over how tiny baby are. Luke looked at Leventa and said want to hold him Leventa smiled and she walked over to her dad and she sat in the chair and Luke handed her Jacob. Leventa smiled and said To Jacob I will be the best big sister.I was upset when mom and daddy told me you where a boy but not anymore.you are my little brother and i love you.and then Leventa saw a flash. Luke took a picture and she just smiled. and Then Jesse held him and he looked at Jacob and then At his parents and said I have to tell you something. Sarah and I are getting married. Luke and Kathy congradulated him. and Luke went to get Sarah. and brought her into the room. Kathy looked at them and said if you need any help with anything let me know. and I promise I won't be like my mother was when your father and I got married.Luke looked at her and said I hope not. don't get me wrong I loved your mother . Kathy smiled and said I know Baby I felt the same way.

Kathy looked at Jesse and said want to hold him. Jesse looked at her and said I will hold him after dad and Leventa. Kathy smiled and handed him to Luke. and Luke said I can get over how tiny baby are. Luke looked at Leventa and said want to hold him Leventa smiled and she walked over to her dad and she sat in the chair and Luke handed her Jacob. Leventa smiled and said To Jacob I will be the best big sister.I was upset when mom and daddy told me you where a boy but not anymore.you are my little brother and i love you.and then Leventa saw a flash. Luke took a picture and she just smiled. and Then Jesse held him and he looked at Jacob and then At his parents and said I have to tell you something. Sarah and I are getting married. Luke and Kathy congradulated him. and Luke went to get Sarah. and brought her into the room. Kathy looked at them and said if you need any help with anything let me know. and I promise I won't be like my mother was when your father and I got married.Luke looked at her and said I hope not. don't get me wrong I loved your mother . Kathy smiled and said I know Baby I felt the same way.

Back In Smallville

Reba was racing in Clark's truck to Smallville Medical Center and she couldn't wait to see her newest niece and she smiled and giggled when she thought about her first nights with her first born.

Back at the Kent Farm

The phone rings at the Kent Farm and Garret answers and it's his brother and he tells him that Kathy pulled through and if he could talk to his daughter. Garrett tells Bo, well she is racing off to meet Clark and Lois at Smallville Medical Center it seems that Clark has taken a shortcut to getting Lois there in time to have there first baby.

Bo says "You mean Reba is driving Clark's truck and his baby is on the way you know little brother I wish that Jonny was here to see this moment and what are my Grandkids up to right now. By the way Reba told me that she decided on "Jamie Erin Darling" for the baby I just love the name but don't tell her that her baby daughters intials will spell "JED" okay."

Garrett was laughing and told Bo, that his grandkids were doing good, and they was excited about their baby sister and the hardtime she was having getting ahold of that weasel of a ex-husband of hers and how he hung up on her when she told him that she was having a baby girl and she was about to tell him the name she had come up with when he hung up.

Bo says "Really Little Bo, forget the feed the chickes and you know Micheal is a real weasel but now he's Verconica's weasel. You know Garrett, Angelena is having a hard time getting ahold of him as well she wants child support for Little Jesse Lukas."

Back at Smallville Medical Center

Reba walks in and she feels a pain, she has felt before and she says "No, it's too early I don't a want a premature baby please Jamie hold on at least another two weeks."

Cue Dukesrule

Back In Smallville

Reba was racing in Clark's truck to Smallville Medical Center and she couldn't wait to see her newest niece and she smiled and giggled when she thought about her first nights with her first born.

Back at the Kent Farm

The phone rings at the Kent Farm and Garret answers and it's his brother and he tells him that Kathy pulled through and if he could talk to his daughter. Garrett tells Bo, well she is racing off to meet Clark and Lois at Smallville Medical Center it seems that Clark has taken a shortcut to getting Lois there in time to have there first baby.

Bo says "You mean Reba is driving Clark's truck and his baby is on the way you know little brother I wish that Jonny was here to see this moment and what are my Grandkids up to right now. By the way Reba told me that she decided on "Jamie Erin Darling" for the baby I just love the name but don't tell her that her baby daughters intials will spell "JED" okay."

Garrett was laughing and told Bo, that his grandkids were doing good, and they was excited about their baby sister and the hardtime she was having getting ahold of that weasel of a ex-husband of hers and how he hung up on her when she told him that she was having a baby girl and she was about to tell him the name she had come up with when he hung up.

Bo says "Really Little Bo, forget the feed the chickes and you know Micheal is a real weasel but now he's Verconica's weasel. You know Garrett, Angelena is having a hard time getting ahold of him as well she wants child support for Little Jesse Lukas."

Back at Smallville Medical Center

Reba walks in and she feels a pain, she has felt before and she says "No, it's too early I don't a want a premature baby please Jamie hold on at least another two weeks."

Cue Dukesrule

Back In Hazzard

Ross and Lana was getting to the hosptial and they seen everybody's car was there especially there parents they was wandering how everybody heard when they didn't tell anybody Lana's water broke.

A Few Minutes Later Lana is Checked In and It seems that Ross takes on look at his Mom and Says what is the matter you sad and happy about something. The Nurse comes up with a wheelchair and takes Lana to her room to see how far along she was with the twins and she looks real worried right now.

cue Dukesrule2000

IN KATHY'S ROOM

Jesse smiled and said What did Grandma do

Kathy smiled and said Well for one thing she didn't like the wedding dress I picked. and she tried to get me to pick another one. and she didn't want us to get married on the farm and have the returpaion at the Boars Nest. Jesse I got So upset I wanted to call the whole thing off. But your Uncle Jesse said you and Luke will have the wessing you want and then he talked to your grandfather and he srainted mom out.

Man it's hard to beleive that Gram did that.Jesse said. Just Carol and Rose walked in with the rest of the family behind them. Rose looked at Kathy and she smiled and said I knew you would make it threw. Jesse said Gram want to hold Jacob and Rose smiled and said I sure do. after all I didn't get to see you and Leventa when you where babies. and she sat down. and Jesse handed Jacob to Rose. and then Jesse said Everyone I have an anouncement Sarah and I are getting married. and everyone congradulated them.Bo cell phone rings and it was Clark and he said that his daughter was born and her Name Is Kathleen. Bo smiled and sasid Your aunt Kathy will like that. Clark said will? Ya she made it threw. Bo said. and Clark was so happy he told Lois.and she said that is wounderful.Hows Jacob? Clark said. Bo smiles he's fine everyone is takeing turns holdinh him and Luke is taking pictures. Oh Jesse and Sarah are getting married?

IN KATHY'S ROOM

Jesse smiled and said What did Grandma do

Kathy smiled and said Well for one thing she didn't like the wedding dress I picked. and she tried to get me to pick another one. and she didn't want us to get married on the farm and have the returpaion at the Boars Nest. Jesse I got So upset I wanted to call the whole thing off. But your Uncle Jesse said you and Luke will have the wessing you want and then he talked to your grandfather and he srainted mom out.

Man it's hard to beleive that Gram did that.Jesse said. Just Carol and Rose walked in with the rest of the family behind them. Rose looked at Kathy and she smiled and said I knew you would make it threw. Jesse said Gram want to hold Jacob and Rose smiled and said I sure do. after all I didn't get to see you and Leventa when you where babies. and she sat down. and Jesse handed Jacob to Rose. and then Jesse said Everyone I have an anouncement Sarah and I are getting married. and everyone congradulated them.Bo cell phone rings and it was Clark and he said that his daughter was born and her Name Is Kathleen. Bo smiled and sasid Your aunt Kathy will like that. Clark said will? Ya she made it threw. Bo said. and Clark was so happy he told Lois.and she said that is wounderful.Hows Jacob? Clark said. Bo smiles he's fine everyone is takeing turns holdinh him and Luke is taking pictures. Oh Jesse and Sarah are getting married?

Clark says "Oh by the way I just heard Reba went into labor and doctor is worried just a but because he says that the baby is about four weeeks two early but he couldn't stop it. Uncle Bo, how is Ross and Lana doing with those twin did Lana have them yet."

Bo says "You know Clark thanks for telling me about my daughter I worried you her and the baby but just keep one thing in mind she's a Duke and so is that baby girl she is carrying."

Clark says "Oh tell Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy I very happy for them and it seems that Chloe has been bugging Lois ever since she got to be eight months with stuff like how do you know your pregant."

cue Dukesrule2000

Clark says "Oh by the way I just heard Reba went into labor and doctor is worried just a but because he says that the baby is about four weeeks two early but he couldn't stop it. Uncle Bo, how is Ross and Lana doing with those twin did Lana have them yet."

Bo says "You know Clark thanks for telling me about my daughter I worried you her and the baby but just keep one thing in mind she's a Duke and so is that baby girl she is carrying."

Clark says "Oh tell Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy I very happy for them and it seems that Chloe has been bugging Lois ever since she got to be eight months with stuff like how do you know your pregant."

cue Dukesrule2000

Reba's docter came in the room and says "Excume Me, Mr. Kent it seems that Mrs. Darling is looking for her coach and she's say it's you."

Clark says "Oh ya, I knew my wife and cousin was due a month apart but never expected the sameday like this but Lois I'll be right back it seems that Reba's baby girl isn't waiting for next month I think our kids our racing from the get-go. And Doc, I'll be right there it seems that I did say that and seeing I helped you as well. And Baby Kathleen your daddy will be right back as well."

Clark and Docter walked over to where Reba was at and she was in pain and and they gave her the pain medication but it wasn't working and they didn't want to give her anymore because it might make it so she would never walk again.

Reba see's Clark in the Scrubs and she says "You know it sure did take you long enough I think my baby is waiting to meet everybody don't you."

Three hours later, there was a new baby girl named Jamie Erin Darling and she looked just like her Mama and she was upset and crying because she wanted to be in her Mama's arms. Reba was given her baby to hold after everything she had been through she was okay but she didn't seem premature at all. The docter came in and says "Ms. Darling, it seems that we got that wrong you was actually two weeks late and your baby is full-term after all and she is was 8lbs, 1 oz after all."

Reba looks at Clark and the docter and says "You mean that she is healthy and she was 8lbs, and 01 oz and it seems that little Jamie is happy to finally meet me so it seems I was farther pregant when I broke up with Micheal then I thought."

Bo's cellphone rings and it seems it's Reba on the other end and she has really good news for her dad. Apparently he has another Grandchild to be happy about now and wow Little Jamie makes ten grandchildren for Bo Duke.

Cue Dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport

Reba's docter came in the room and says "Excume Me, Mr. Kent it seems that Mrs. Darling is looking for her coach and she's say it's you."

Clark says "Oh ya, I knew my wife and cousin was due a month apart but never expected the sameday like this but Lois I'll be right back it seems that Reba's baby girl isn't waiting for next month I think our kids our racing from the get-go. And Doc, I'll be right there it seems that I did say that and seeing I helped you as well. And Baby Kathleen your daddy will be right back as well."

Clark and Docter walked over to where Reba was at and she was in pain and and they gave her the pain medication but it wasn't working and they didn't want to give her anymore because it might make it so she would never walk again.

Reba see's Clark in the Scrubs and she says "You know it sure did take you long enough I think my baby is waiting to meet everybody don't you."

Three hours later, there was a new baby girl named Jamie Erin Darling and she looked just like her Mama and she was upset and crying because she wanted to be in her Mama's arms. Reba was given her baby to hold after everything she had been through she was okay but she didn't seem premature at all. The docter came in and says "Ms. Darling, it seems that we got that wrong you was actually two weeks late and your baby is full-term after all and she is was 8lbs, 1 oz after all."

Reba looks at Clark and the docter and says "You mean that she is healthy and she was 8lbs, and 01 oz and it seems that little Jamie is happy to finally meet me so it seems I was farther pregant when I broke up with Micheal then I thought."

Bo's cellphone rings and it seems it's Reba on the other end and she has really good news for her dad. Apparently he has another Grandchild to be happy about now and wow Little Jamie makes ten grandchildren for Bo Duke.

Garrett was on his way and he had all four of Reba's kids in the car with him including Marcus, he kept insisting that he was too big for a car seat. Garrett smiled at his nephew and stil had him in that car seat.

Little Bo says "Uncle Garrett, we going to see Mommy and the new baby pretty soon."

Savannah says "It's no fair that Bo, gets the front seat I should've had I desvered it more."

Ellie says "I don't care where I sit along as it not on the roof and besides it seems that Marcus likes being the middle between me an Savannah."

Bo says "Well, I'm the oldest and it seems I should have it and your too little for the front seat Savannah."

IN HAZZARD IN THE HOSPITAL.

Everyone went home except for Luke. He wanted to stay with Kathy and Jacob. after everyone left He saw the worried look on her face and he said Ok sweetheart tall me what's going on. Kathy looked at him and said Baby I can't feel my legs. Beth said she wans to do some tests to see what is wronge so I won't be going home tommorrow.Luke looked concerned. then a Nurse walked in with a bottle for Jacob. and handed the Bottle to Kathy. and Luke got Jacob and handed him to Kathy. Kathy gave the bottle to Jacob. Luke looked at her and said I will be right back sweetheart. and he kissed her and he got up and left.

IN THE HALL.

Luke spotted Beth. and he walked over to her and said Beth. Beth looked at him and she smiled. Kath, told me about her legs what do you think caused it? Besth said Well Luke I don't know for sure.But in know it had something to do with when her bod shut down and then she came back to us. Maybe that part of her brane didn't come back. Luke said So you are saying that Kath, may never walk again? Beth said Luke, I honesty don't know. Thank you beth. Luke said.

ON THE DUKE FARM..

Sarah had called her parents and told them what had happend and about Jesse's New brother Jacob. and they where happy for the Dukes. and then she told them that her and Jesse where getting married and their attuide did a compleat 180. and they said no you both are way to young to get married.Mom I'm 20 and Jesse will be 20 in a few weeks.they talked a few minutes and hen she hung up and then she told Jesse what they said. what did they saw when you said that my parents where ok with it. Jesse said they said that your parents have a lot on their plate right now. to even think strait.

IN HAZZARD IN THE HOSPITAL.

Everyone went home except for Luke. He wanted to stay with Kathy and Jacob. after everyone left He saw the worried look on her face and he said Ok sweetheart tall me what's going on. Kathy looked at him and said Baby I can't feel my legs. Beth said she wans to do some tests to see what is wronge so I won't be going home tommorrow.Luke looked concerned. then a Nurse walked in with a bottle for Jacob. and handed the Bottle to Kathy. and Luke got Jacob and handed him to Kathy. Kathy gave the bottle to Jacob. Luke looked at her and said I will be right back sweetheart. and he kissed her and he got up and left.

IN THE HALL.

Luke spotted Beth. and he walked over to her and said Beth. Beth looked at him and she smiled. Kath, told me about her legs what do you think caused it? Besth said Well Luke I don't know for sure.But in know it had something to do with when her bod shut down and then she came back to us. Maybe that part of her brane didn't come back. Luke said So you are saying that Kath, may never walk again? Beth said Luke, I honesty don't know. Thank you beth. Luke said.

ON THE DUKE FARM..

Sarah had called her parents and told them what had happend and about Jesse's New brother Jacob. and they where happy for the Dukes. and then she told them that her and Jesse where getting married and their attuide did a compleat 180. and they said no you both are way to young to get married.Mom I'm 20 and Jesse will be 20 in a few weeks.they talked a few minutes and hen she hung up and then she told Jesse what they said. what did they saw when you said that my parents where ok with it. Jesse said they said that your parents have a lot on their plate right now. to even think strait.

Back In Smallville

After a few hours

Clark says "You know Lois, there's is something Uncle Bo is worried about About Aunt Kathy but I don't know what yet."

Lois says "I'm sure it's nothing Clark besides you got your Uncle all worried about Reba and the baby and by the way how is mother and daughter doing. You know Reba asked me and you to be godparents to Baby Jamie about three months ago and you haven't given her your answer yet. And relax it's not that bad being a Godparent in fact I got a couple as well, you just there for birthdays and something about church as well. Oh ya, Clark you have to buy the baby a gift as well and sometimes the parents let you pick a middle name or even a second middle names as well."

Clark says "Oh I didn't I tell you before Reba had the baby she asked me again and she was worried and I said sure for the two of us. Buy the way what do you mean you buy the baby something and you pick a name out. I never had something big before. She must really trust me then honey, you know your dad is coming in right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Back In Smallville

After a few hours

Clark says "You know Lois, there's is something Uncle Bo is worried about About Aunt Kathy but I don't know what yet."

Lois says "I'm sure it's nothing Clark besides you got your Uncle all worried about Reba and the baby and by the way how is mother and daughter doing. You know Reba asked me and you to be godparents to Baby Jamie about three months ago and you haven't given her your answer yet. And relax it's not that bad being a Godparent in fact I got a couple as well, you just there for birthdays and something about church as well. Oh ya, Clark you have to buy the baby a gift as well and sometimes the parents let you pick a middle name or even a second middle names as well."

Clark says "Oh I didn't I tell you before Reba had the baby she asked me again and she was worried and I said sure for the two of us. Buy the way what do you mean you buy the baby something and you pick a name out. I never had something big before. She must really trust me then honey, you know your dad is coming in right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

In Reba's room she had alreadry seen Uncle Garret and he had told her to wait a minute as the nurse brought in Baby Jamie Erin and a bottle and she hold her newborn duaghter and she remembers the same moment she had shared between her and Micheal. When Little Bo was just a newborn and she had fed him for the very first time and she remembers that Micheal thought he was so cute and he's wasn't going to let anything come between them. And that they would together for life and that the Ewings couldn't do anything about their love and their wanting to get married.

At the moment her four older kids come in and her Uncle is carrying little Marcus and she marveled that he's so little anymore and he was looking more and more like his dad.

Reba says "Hey Kids, there is somebody that I want all you to meet and your going to her for the rest of your lives! Kids, this is your baby sister Jamie Erin and she is just a newborn and all of you was this little give or take a few pound when you was newborns as well."

Little Bo says "Ah Mom, Jamie is adorable and she looks just like you as well. Hey Jamie, I'm your big brother Bo and I'll be there for you no matter and being the best big brother I can be. And sorry mom that I didn't feed the chickens like I was supposed."

Ellie says "Hey there Jamie, I'm your big sister Ellie and you are so cute. I'm going to teach you everything I know."

Balladeer: Oh boy, this will be intersecting right now.

Savannah says "Hey Jamie, were going to be best buds and I'm Ellie's twin sister. Well, you get older I'll explain a twins sister to you when you can understand it just a little bit better you seen busy right now."

Marcus says "Mommy Baby Sister, she's little like a baby doll!"

Reba says "Well Marcus, she's is a newborn baby but not definity not a baby doll.Well Uncle Garret I guess it's offical I have five kids now count them and Marcus you just said your first sentences this is a big moment for you."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Back in Hazzard

Luke waled back in Kathy's room. Kathy smiled and said Well I guess Jaco has 2 cousins that share his birthday. Luke smiles and said up he does.and Bo is a grandfather again. Kathy saw that Luke was worried. Kathy said Baby everthing will be fine and she lifted up her hand and touched his face and he kissed her hand. and smiled.

Back in Hazzard

Luke waled back in Kathy's room. Kathy smiled and said Well I guess Jaco has 2 cousins that share his birthday. Luke smiles and said up he does.and Bo is a grandfather again. Kathy saw that Luke was worried. Kathy said Baby everthing will be fine and she lifted up her hand and touched his face and he kissed her hand. and smiled.

Bo had called his daughter and told her that he was coming to Smallville to meet Baby Jamie and Kathleen and then he told her that it seems that Jacob shared there birthday with them.

Reba says "Hey Dad, that is neat you know Uncle Garrett is with me right now and Marcus said his first sentence with "Mommy Baby Sister, she's like a baby sister."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Uncle Garret took the phone from Reba and him and his brother was talking and he was asking what is the matter something doesn't seem right when as he was talking.

Bo says "Garrett, look it just that Kathy hasn't gone home yet and it seems the Beth thinks that something is wrong. And that Kathy almost died having Jacob and Luke is taking whatever this is pretty hard and my grandson said his first sentance allreadry. Listen, how is Reba and the kids doing right now you know I wish Micheal had done what he done and now he has nothing to do with Angelena's son Jesse Lukas and Reba's kids as well."

Meanwhile In Houston

It seems that Verconica has gotten good news from the docter, and that she was pregant again and Micheal was happy and it seems their son was happy as well. But it seems that Kyra, Angelena and Reba was all suing for child support and it seems his ex-wife was including the baby coming pretty soon.

Micheal had gotten a call from Reba telling him that he had another daughter and that she named the baby Jamie Erin Darling and that she weighed 8lbs and 01 oz. Verconica was happy for Reba, but she was mad because all three mothers of his other kids wanted child support and he wasn't working and she knew what that had meant so she wasn't going to marry him right now. She knew, that he wasn't working and they was married that they would want to take the money out of her account.

Verconica says "Honey, you seem upset about something but I just can't point out what it is thow."

Micheal says "Verconica, we got to go to Smallville, Kansas and I got a brand new baby daughter I just got to see her and I'm worried about Angelena, Kyra and Reba all wanting child support right now but I love the idea that your pregant. And I want to bring our son with us and you have that engagement ring right, please where it around Reba it's bigger than what I bought her."

Balladeer: Micheal, is up to trouble right now I sure hope he knows what he is doing right now.

Cue Dukesrule2000