Does your hometown remind you of Hazzard County?

LoriDavenport

No problem, Roger Duke, it's ok!

It seems you in America have lots of cities with italian names: Venice, Milan, Parma, Lodi (Tom born there).

Yes, Milan is called the city of the fashion but, actually, if you go in via Montenapoleone (maybe the most famous street for fashion) you'll find a little street with normal clothes at very high prices

DING DANG IT!!!! now i know what the people who drive around Hazzard and almost get hit by Rosco ro Enos feel likem we were on the bus on our way home and sure enough here come the sheriff a whipping it throught there and almost hit us!!!!!! my driver swirved and i was half asleep and i went to cussin!!!!

I think Rosco taught the Sheriff how to drive. In Cleveland we once had somebody take the down the bus stop sign on Brookpark rd, I'm thinking he missed his right turn down Pearl rd. Everybody kind of looked at the car parked on the grass with the sign down.

No problem, Roger Duke, it's ok!

It seems you in America have lots of cities with italian names: Venice, Milan, Parma, Lodi (Tom born there).

Yes, Milan is called the city of the fashion but, actually, if you go in via Montenapoleone (maybe the most famous street for fashion) you'll find a little street with normal clothes at very high prices

I work in Parma, and there is a Lodi in Ohio as well. How, can anybody forget that Paris Hilton as well.

• 6 months later...
The thing that reminds me the most of Hazzard around here is the dirt roads. My dad reminds me of Uncle Jesse (minus the beard). He's an old redneck who would rather be outside than in...and yes...he drives a white Ford pick-up!!! We only have one cop in town and one traffic light (that's one less cop and one more light than Hazzard has). I wish we had a square and gazebo like Hazzard does. That always adds a nice Hazzard-like touch to a small town. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

hahaha. we only have one traffic light too. every time we give directions they r always from the traffic light.lol and it's not like it's hard to navegate around here either. there is only 218 people that live here.lol the town just east of here is small to but it's more like hazzard. they have the gazebo and nice small town square. every sunday evening in the summers, the town band plays.lol i think that screams mayberry too.hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Julie...I get that everyday. But mostly, they're talking bout me and my cousins! LOL They'll ask me, well, wheres Bo and Daisy at...and sadly my cousins broke our trio and have moved on me... so im just a one-Duke show! LOL but, I seriously do, people out of town will ask me wheres Cooter or the Dukes at? and have I ever eat Kentucky Fried Chicken.....dont ask me why but they do...

well not much around here in city we had change lot add new roads and new traffic lights and we had train cover the street.. like drivers cars under that and not much old stuff even since.. and we had some roundabout road like you drive circle road without stop.. like that.. that crazy.. for drivers.. I see some new chargers, mustangs here. :)

• 2 years later...