Restlessness in Sleepy City

LoriDavenport

As Joe lay thinking, he knew he had to stop Frank and Jesse from doing what they were planning...the only thing was...he couldn't expect Hank to help him out. Lorraine had hurt him badly and he doubted Hank would want to see her again in a hurry...

Through the night, he didn't sleep a wink...just started to think about how to stop Lorraine and the James brothers...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loraine looked through the doors and silently left as Frank didn't want to talk to her. Loraine got a piece of paper and a note she could fix things if she wanted to, she didnt know how though but she'd try.

the letter read,

Dear Hank,

Im sorry I hurt you, I never intended too, Frank said he'd kill you if you found out and I couldn't let him do that, Hank since I first got here I saw you for the very first time and I didn't want to leave and i still don't I understand how bad i hurt you and I never meant to, put my hand to the good lord above. Hank, I ....I felt something different when I was with you...

Love,

Loraine

She hopped on Trigger and rode off towards the farm, hoping she could catch Hnak and only him.

Jesse smirked,"Hehehe, thats right brother."

Loraine smirked,"Well fellers I aint fer ya Im gonna tell ya that much now, how can I be when all ya'll has done has killed or attempted to kill the ones i love so dearly?"

Loraine knowing the reply she would get got up and left running through the door as she didnt want her rear end shot at.