Welcome Back Lori

LoriDavenport

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Lori saw the hurt and the pain in Luke's eyes, seeing it she almost cried herself but retained and looked to Luke and softly spoke with the gentlist of words,"Luke, if you want to know the truth I'll tell ya, and i quote her when I say this....

"I want to be with him Lori...he's...he...he means more to me than you'll ever understand..."

"He is someone special to me Lori...I love him...I always have done...he's a part of me, as much as my own heart is a part of me...that night we met in the Marines, something just clicked between us and...ever since a part of me has been begging to feel his arms around me again...to feel his lips carress mine..."

Lori looked at Luke and then to Bo,"Thats what she said and she meant it too."

Bo sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Luke...now the way I see it Candyt left the hospital about an hour ago..I'll bet ya she's gone packin'...now instead of thinkin' with yer head an' how much you could get hurt again...think with your heart...if Candy leaves Hazzard there is a good chance you will never see her again...do you really want that..."

Bo didn't take it back, keeping his hands on Luke's shoulders and squeezing softly.

"Someone I trust dearly once told me that there are things in life we's all afraid to do...but if you live with those fears you'll never have any fun...if you let them take you over you'll never be happy...you'll always wish there was something you could have done but couldn't because of your fear...."