Welcome Back Lori

LoriDavenport

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo glared a little at his cousin as he swerved the General expertly away from the attempted battering.

"Luke either quit being a back seat worry wart driver or you take over and drive...i'm doing the best I can here..."

He said as not only did the two cars edge more and more towards Widow's Peak, but the General edged further forward.

Jack stopped the car to an immediate halt and him and his friend jumped out, leaving Candy and Lori in the car. Jack's friend ran over quickly and having his fists in the air, told Bo,

"Unless you like how your face is arranged pretty boy, you'll leave well enough alone and run on home!!"

Jack's friend swung at Bo.

Jack meanwhile left the car unattended and got in front of Luke, holding up his clenched fists readu tp fight, Jack swung at Luke. a fight broke out.

Bo ducked as Jack's friend swung at him, coming back up with a punch to the bottom of the friends jaw and a football tackle down to the floor.

Candy swallowed as the car stopped, keeping one hand firmly on the shirt covering Lori's wound and using her other hand to grab the CB, calling Rosco and an ambulance.

Candy shook her head, looking to him as she sobbed out.

"I already called one and Rosco's on his way but...Luke she's barely breathing!"

Bo came running over at the word ambulance and swallowed hard at the sight before him.

"What happened Candy?"

Candy looked to him, shaking and fairly pale herself.

"She got shot...Jack shot her..."

Rosco pulled up shortly followed by an ambulance. "Alright you Duke boys...I shoulda known you were behind this...now what's this all about Miss Dix....ohhh?" Quivers go through his liver seeing the blood. "Um...uh... that's right..get over here and take care of them...I'm in charge now...Uh...." He got out his cuffs. "Only one set of cuffs....kew.... guess we know who gets them don't we Flash? KewKew" He then walked over cuffing Bo to Luke.

Bo was about to protest against what Rosco was doing when Candy gasped and shook her head, near screaming.

"Rosco you uncuff them now! I didn't call you about them, I called you about those two! Jack *points to the one called Jack* was he one who shot Lori and both of them kidnapped me and Lori!"

She finished, near hysterical from the stress of the situation and what Rosco was doing, needing Luke near her, shaking.

"Ohhh tiddly tuddly...I'm sure they had somethin to do with it...but...anything for you Miss Dix." He uncuffed him cuffing the other two and slapping them both awake. "You get in that car...I mean it now...don't you treaten me...I have an attack dog...she'll gnaw your face off an spit out the teeth...now you get in there..." He opened the rear door to his car and pushed them in as the paramedics strapped Lori to a stretcher and rushed her to the ambulance.

Luke ran to Candy throwing his arms around her. "You alright?!"

Luke hadn't noticed what Candy was...or wasn't wearing at first. He had been too worried. Now as his hands touched against her unmentionables he instantly blushed and ripped off his shirt helping her into it...it was way too big on her, but Luke thought she looked beautiful anyway. Carefully he lifted her out of the car and held her close.

Rosco shut the door after them. "Well I'll be back for you two with another set of cuffs...don't you go nowhere." He then got in his ncar and headed towards the jail, planning to book them for kidnapping, attempted murder and assaulting a police officer, still convinced he had been threatened.

Candy watched him go, shaking in Luke's arms with her hands held as far away from her as she could possibly get them short of chopping them off. She had barely noticed when Luke had put his shirt around her, but she glared furiously after the Sherriff's car, muttering with a shaky but scary voice,

"If even comes at you with a pair of handcuffs he's gonna have a law suit on his head so fast he won't know whether he's comin' or goin'.."