A Whiskey Runner's Romance

Lori looked at daisy and said, i think i may have aplan i can get the boys back here, and you can explain the situation to em, i can get caught by rosco and youll have to let the boys know i tell cooter when he catches me to CB you, i iaint got much time but i have a plan. ive gotta try and with that lori was out of the treehouse and on the way to Midnight Rider.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori hopped in the Midnight and told daisy if the boys came back, to explain to them whats goin on. Lori was runnin hot on the roads her mind racing as well, she arrived at cooters and had told him to tell daisy when she was in jail... cooter of course refused but Lori ran off and left cooter no choice. Lori had started in front of the police office doin donuts Rosco came out and sis FREEZE IT RIGH TTHERE. Lori stopped and looked at cooter standing by, offf dang it rosco you caught me, i guess you wanna clap em on me huh? Rosoc smiled and handcuffed Lori, he led her into the jail cell and said hope ya lik eit in there fer the next couple of days ghky ghky. now that was cooters sign to tell daisy which he did.

Breaker one breaker one, i mightbe crazy but i aint dumb, crazy cooter comin at'cha, ya'll got ya ears on daisy?? Rosco has Lori in jail.Lori was in the cell thinkin now on away to get her hinen outta trouble.

Lori rose up and said,"I got it," when her thoughts was interrupted by boss hogg. Cooter was outside of the jail cell window gettin ready to see if Lori was alright and he overheard this conversation.

Boss:why hello there Lori, ya know its a crime to run whiskey in these here parts.

Lori:yea Boss, you;d know all about that though wouldnt you?

Boss:you see i figured you'd bring that up, ya know your father and I always spoje the same language.

Lori:yea, money,greed, and gettin me in trouble causin me to leave hazzard when i was 20 yrs old.

cooter was amazed and kept on listenin.

Boss: well yea, hehehe here soon you'll be headed to the state pen. and there aint nuttin you can do about it.

boss started to walk away, Lori hollered at him,"Wait a minute Boss, i gotta bargain fer ya, if you drop all charges against Bo and Luke, ill go on without a fight to the state penn.

Boss:why thats aweful generous of ya Lori, why soo kind to the dukes for?

Lori pondered the question."well because they're my family and i dont want em in trouble now afterwards, if they start raisin a ruckous, then you can do what you want with em.

Boss:hmmmm, and you wont open you're mouth to atlanta about a looong time ago, about me gettin you to run whiskey fer me.

Lori:looked down and looked at Boss through the bars, she swallowed hard:thats right.

Boss:yea well you got yourself a deal..

as Boss started to leave Lori yelld at him again, hey Boss, ridgerunner promise.

Boss:spit in his hand as Lori did the same they shook hands between the bars and went RIGHT!!!

Lori afterwards wiped her hand off in disgust. Lori was shocked at what she had just done, she had sold her soul to the devil.

Cooter got up and went well ill be danged. cooter ran for his tow truck,"breaker one, breaker one, i might be crazy but i aint dumb, this heres crazzzzzy cooter Bo, Luke Daisy, Uncle Jesse, i need ya'lls help and fast, Lori has done and sold herself to the devil himself, Hogg. i need ya'll to go to the treehouse and wait fer me, please ya'll if ya dont wanna help her, help me out shes my family and i love her. now i gotta plan and i need ya'll to get to thetreehouse and get there fast, yes Bo yes Luke it is a trap ya'll goin into Atlanta Lori wouldnt lie to ya'll no matter what i just overheard everything. They even did a ridge runner shake on it. she'll explain it to ya. right now i gotta get her outta there.ya'll please help me out here.

Cooter got into his tow truck and backed it up to the jail cell window course he was whatching fer boss and Rosco and Enos Cooter pulls the tow truck to the window and gets out and tells Lori what hes gonna do, Lori quickly gains an idea and knows how she can clear her name. She winked a Cooter and agreed to go along with it. he hooked the hook of his tow truck and let it rip, the window broke free and Lori heard Enos comin she whistled to cooter to put the window back and act natural he did so, Enos brung in food and things which Lori dumped on her bed in under the covers to make them think she was asleep. she hopped out through the broken window and motioned cooter to run on to the treehouse, Lori had ran down to cooter's to get Midnight and she had escaped saftley it was only soo long b4 Boss and Rosco found ou she was missin she roared down the road and had made it safely to the treehouse. she looked around and saw daisy's jeep and uncle jesse's truck no sign of the general yet. her and cooter roared through the woods to the lake.Cooter got on the CB and told Bo and Luke if they'd help him they werea t the lake out from the Treehouse. Uncle Jesse was filled in soo far. It was up to Lori to wait on Bo and Luke to come, if they would to tell them her plan of gwettin her name and Bo's name cleared as it was already done and she wasnt caught nemore Bo was already cleared. they waited for the boys to arrive. Lori had to confront her past to everyone, so everyone would be filled in on whats comin down she didnt want to but she was too into trouble now.

Luke swallowed looking at Bo. "I really think you need a doc...but if you think you can wait til we meet them out by the treehouse...then we'll wait.." Bo was being quiet...too quiet for Luke's liking and that meant either he was troubled or in pain. Something told Luke it was 6 to 1 half a dozen of the other.

Lori was prayin that luke would listen to her,

Lori:Luke, this is lori do ya got ya ears on, please answer me luke i gotta talk to ya. if you can do it, hurry up and get Bo to the docs and get his hand examined and stitched up. but please luke i need ur help, ill admit i cant do it on my own, but i need to talk to ya'll be careful luke. there was concern and fear in lori's voice but she didnt want luke to know it though.

Bo shook his head...his hand was hurting something fierce but right now it was not something he was going to complain about. The balance was, get his hand fixed or wreck someone's life...not someone's life he felt inclined to save right now after what had been said, no matter how many apologies had been thrown at him, but he was brought up by Uncle Jesse better than that.

"We need to go back Luke...Lori's in real danger here, she'll be sent to State Pen an' you know as well as I do what that place can do ta ya....we need to go help her an' I recon I know how without havin' to go to the treehouse...but for it...we need my hand as it is..."