Hazzard Heaven

RogerDuke

After reading another thread asking if you've ever cried during an episode, I am motivated to ask this question. If you could pick a single scene that put you in Hazzard Heaven, what would it be? I considered the opening scene from season one, episode one. I also thought of the time that the Dukes accepted Boss into their home at the end of "The Great Santa Claus Chase" but my favorite Hazzard Heaven moment came when the boys walked in the door of the Boar's Nest in "Welcome Back Bo 'n Luke". I'm smiling from ear to ear right now just thinking about it.

That is such a hard question because there are so many just heartwarming moments that I can't pick one. One of my faves though is at the end of brotherly love when Bo talks about what Luke had told him about not wanting to see a grown man cry, and Luke puts his arm round Bo's waist and they walk inside as brothers. That makes me so happy.

And also in Opening Night at the Boar's Nest when Rosco's crying about how he misses his lil fat buddy and Boss comes back and is all nice to him...that's so sweet and makes me smile.

And generally whenever something happens between the boys that makes me go awww...like in the one where Bo's stuck in the trailer and Luke rescues him. They have a very brief conversation but it is so sweet!

There are several scenes that comes to mind, but the one that really sticks out is at the end of the second half of "Carnival of Thrills" when Cooter, Luke, Daisy, and Jesse show up to save Bo. Not only do they stop Bo from making a deadly jump, but Bo and Luke make up, as well as everyone. It made it even better when Luke jumped in the passenger seat to help Bo make the jump after all that they went through. It just don't seem natural to see Bo and Luke fighting or being in disagreement with one another when they always seems to get along with one another and help eachother out.

Keep it between the ditches

Garrett Duke

mine would have to be carnival of thrills, when bo and luke start fighting and then bo said (as i can recall) i gues this farm isnt bigger enough for the both of us, talkin to uncle jesse and when uncle jesse was tellin him to do what he had to do. i thought it was heart warming because i mean bo and luke are soooo close there brothers and its sad to see them fight like that. and at the end when diane leaves and bo is all sad and stuff.

There are so many heartwarming moments, especially in the last couple seasons, that it's impossible to choose... though one of my favorites is from earlier in the series, the scene at the end of Santa Claus Chase. It's hard to explain, "cute" doesn't even describe that scene... more "real". It's one of the moments in the series that I can feel.