Idea for MaryAnne and Brian

Bloated ego?! Ohhhh, now yer gonna get it. Just for that, I'm writin' a Dukes of Hazzard A-Team Magnum P.I. Knight Rider Supernatural crossover. AND I'll still make MaryAnne wear a dog collar in it. Thbtphth!!

Oh I got to read that now is Brian going to get outdriven by Kitt or Micheal or even Magnum in that red sports car of his.

Oh I got to read that now is Brian going to get outdriven by Kitt or Micheal or even Magnum in that red sports car of his.

Brian be outdriven by Michael Knight and KITT? BAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! I think Brian would have something to say about that.

Jury might still be out on the Magnum's Ferrari tho'. But I'm sure Brian has something to say about that too.

Oh, and you forgot the A-Team FOOL! I'd like to see Brian meet up with BA for the first time. KHEE!

I know how to handle B.A. Barracus. Just run like hell and hope all those gold necklaces slow him down.

Oh theres more than one way to handle BA Barracus Brian...You can either run as you said and all that jewelry will make him as slow as a turtle. Or you can offer him a drugged hamburger, that always worked best on the show! *chuckles*

Alex

Brian be outdriven by Michael Knight and KITT? BAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! I think Brian would have something to say about that.

Jury might still be out on the Magnum's Ferrari tho'. But I'm sure Brian has something to say about that too.

Oh, and you forgot the A-Team FOOL! I'd like to see Brian meet up with BA for the first time. KHEE!

Hmm. Ralph Hinkley and his magic jammies would be a bit much. Bill Maxwell...

anarchy Brian? I thought this was more like organized chaos... afterall, there are rules to a small extent.

Rules? I think of them as....mild suggestions.

C'mon, you're talking to the same moderator/admin who's famed for altering posts on a whim, and causing mysterious disappearances from the chatroom. Though that time I banned Alex for about three weeks was purely an accident.

Rules? I think of them as....mild suggestions.

C'mon, you're talking to the same moderator/admin who's famed for altering posts on a whim, and causing mysterious disappearances from the chatroom. Though that time I banned Alex for about three weeks was purely an accident.

Yes I was Hnet's first astronaut...just floating out there in space ...*chuckles*