Idea for MaryAnne and Brian

MaryAnne, Brian,

I got a story Idea for y'all *Smiles innocently* It's for the Kin Series.

Ok, let me say this first off, this was a product of my evil mind while I was asleep last night. Once I tell y'all what it is, Brian will indeed think my mind evil. I can almost guarentee it.

*takes a deep breath* Basically here it is: Enos and Cletus get sick with the flu and are going to be out of work for like, oh, two weeks. Poor MaryAnne and Rosco are the only Law Enforcement Hazzard has. Something happens, I don't care what, and they get the fun of conning poor Brian into a deputies uniform for the two weeks that Enos and Cletus are sick. I know it doesn't work too well with Brian being a Hazzard Bad Guy, with a criminal record, but Bo and Luke were deptues in one episode.

Anyway, Not only has something happened, Boss is blaming the Dukes. Poor brian gets to chase them around the county getting a dose of what Rosco gets every day, including the dip in the hazzard carwash.

Y'all can work it how ever you want from there. Be careful, it might just turn into a Challange from an author to the Hazzard Administrators!

Now, if y'all don't mind, I think i'm gonna go run and hide from Brian for a while.

Hopefully, I can get some support out of my fellow authors to get these two to write something like this. Anyone out there wanna back me up? It'd be a good laugh!

MaryAnne, Brian,

I got a story Idea for y'all *Smiles innocently* It's for the Kin Series.

Ok, let me say this first off, this was a product of my evil mind while I was asleep last night. Once I tell y'all what it is, Brian will indeed think my mind evil. I can almost guarentee it.

*takes a deep breath* Basically here it is: Enos and Cletus get sick with the flu and are going to be out of work for like, oh, two weeks. Poor MaryAnne and Rosco are the only Law Enforcement Hazzard has. Something happens, I don't care what, and they get the fun of conning poor Brian into a deputies uniform for the two weeks that Enos and Cletus are sick. I know it doesn't work too well with Brian being a Hazzard Bad Guy, with a criminal record, but Bo and Luke were deptues in one episode.

Anyway, Not only has something happened, Boss is blaming the Dukes. Poor brian gets to chase them around the county getting a dose of what Rosco gets every day, including the dip in the hazzard carwash.

Y'all can work it how ever you want from there. Be careful, it might just turn into a Challange from an author to the Hazzard Administrators!

Now, if y'all don't mind, I think i'm gonna go run and hide from Brian for a while.

Hopefully, I can get some support out of my fellow authors to get these two to write something like this. Anyone out there wanna back me up? It'd be a good laugh!

Hil,

Not a bad idea... how about this twist, MaryAnne and Rosco are also out sick or at a police convention. Brian ends up being the only "law enforcement officer" in all of Hazzard County.

actually daney

I was considering that, but then if brian's keeping hazzard in line, who's gonna keep brian in line?

Call me crazy... I think he could keep himself in line if the situation required it. The Brian Coltrane I've read about survived for many years in Atlanta before coming to Hazzard County.

Call me crazy... I think he could keep himself in line if the situation required it. The Brian Coltrane I've read about survived for many years in Atlanta before coming to Hazzard County.

Brian? Keep himself in line while wearing a deputies uniform? Heck, keeping himself inline while having to take over the Sheriff's department because all the rest of us came down with the boubonic plague (or are out of town)???

What Brian Coltrane have you been reading about? The one I know would have to arrest himself....

Of course, that would keep things in line wouldn't it? :deputy:

I've got another one for you guys: Brian and MaryAnne switching personas.

What if MaryAnne was the bad guy dressed in black with a leather jacket like brian's, and Brian suddenly walking out being a good guy?

Or: MaryAnne hits her head or something and becomes like brian, steals his leather jacket and his car, and goes raising some hell, and i mean some hell! Maybe throw a bank hold up or a store hold up in there somewhere? Of course, it's up to brian to save his cousin cause let's face it, he has to get h is car back, rosco's worried out of his mind, and how often do you see brian without his jacket? AND as an added twist, brian has to use a patrol car or maryanne's car? actually... if you guys wanted tos tart that one as a round robin, i'm sure you'd get a might big amout of support trying to save the deputy.

Sorry, i came up with an idea to put brian out of his element, had to do the same for poor maryanne.

I've got another one for you guys: Brian and MaryAnne switching personas.

What if MaryAnne was the bad guy dressed in black with a leather jacket like brian's, and Brian suddenly walking out being a good guy?

Or: MaryAnne hits her head or something and becomes like brian, steals his leather jacket and his car, and goes raising some hell, and i mean some hell! Maybe throw a bank hold up or a store hold up in there somewhere? Of course, it's up to brian to save his cousin cause let's face it, he has to get h is car back, rosco's worried out of his mind, and how often do you see brian without his jacket? AND as an added twist, brian has to use a patrol car or maryanne's car?

8-) Very nice, CG!

yeah, but if brian ended up having to arrest himself, where would the fun be in that? Now what if Brian had to lock MaryAnne up?

What if Brian had to haul MaryAnne into the jail and lock her up cause she refuses to see a doctor after hitting her head and she's acting strange (I mean, what could be stranger than MaryAnne dressed up like her cousin?), but the deputy breaks out before the doc can see her. That could be when she takes his car and goes on her own little 'crime wave'.

yeah, but if brian ended up having to arrest himself, where would the fun be in that? Now what if Brian had to lock MaryAnne up?

What if Brian had to haul MaryAnne into the jail and lock her up cause she refuses to see a doctor after hitting her head and she's acting strange (I mean, what could be stranger than MaryAnne dressed up like her cousin?), but the deputy breaks out before the doc can see her. That could be when she takes his car and goes on her own little 'crime wave'.

CG, MaryAnne is not the innocent everyone makes her out to be. IIRC,

she once ran moonshine. I wouldn't find her dressing like Brian strange, he's not the only person in the universe to dress all in black or wear a leather jacket. And MaryAnne also once took the General Lee!

Oh I know that, but I can't picture MaryAnne dressed like Brian without falllin' over laughing unless it's a halloween gag!

I know she's not innocent either. She's caused her own stir of trouble.

But how often has she robbed a person? How often has she held up a store? HOw often has she beren willing to commit a crime for Boss HOgg like hold up his bank?

How often has she gne on a true crime spree and had Rosco and Brian worrie sick about her due to it? How often has Brian actually had to play good guy by his own choice? Brian usually starts the ruckus's around here, why not give poor MaryAnne a chance and have Brian clean up her mess for once? Granted, she usually joins right in with the ruckus...

OOO i got another one:

Why not MaryAnne and Brian start out in the story as going on a crime spree together (Brian Liking this new side of MaryAnne) after MaryAnne hits her head and gets looked at by a doc, but things get too serious, and that's when he locks her up so a doc can look at her for a second time because of the sudden strange behavior starting to scare him?

Ok, now if only one of those two coltrane cousins coulsd wack me over the head to get my mind to stop bein evil, I appreciate it, unless of course, they're actually enjoying this.

OOO here's one that would tie the two ideas together for them!

Maryanne hits her head causing a totally different personality to come out, or get ahold of some sort of chemical like in that eipsode Luke had a personality switch, and she goes on a massive crime spree, graffiti tagging the patrol cars, stealing Diablo, yanking reverse pins, robbing the stores and the Hazzard Bank, not to mention doing a few illegal jobs for Boss Hogg!

But hold on, Enos and Cletus are sick, so the only law is Rosco and he's gonna need help, so he gets to con Brian into becoming a Deputy!Including a full deputies uniform (Or he could just pin a badge to his shirt so Brian doesn't kill me for these ideas... personally i'd like to see him wear a deputies uniform).

I'm sorry... someone, please wack me over the head! I'm surprised Brian hasn't already, maybe MaryAnne too! Please someone hit me! My mind is stuck in over drive! I've already finished my submission for the Challange of the month and I started it the same day i Finished it! Help!

my that was a great idea cg! now we'll just have to see if the coltrane's will take the bait... i uh ... mean the suggestion, but how long do you think we'll be waiting on this if they got other stuff brewing?? though i have to admit maryanne is starting to move much faster then her counterpart. must be because she's better :p

Oh I know that, but I can't picture MaryAnne dressed like Brian without falllin' over laughing unless it's a halloween gag!

I know she's not innocent either. She's caused her own stir of trouble.

But how often has she robbed a person? How often has she held up a store? HOw often has she beren willing to commit a crime for Boss HOgg like hold up his bank?

Have ya not read Kin 4: Color of Law? :lol:

my that was a great idea cg! now we'll just have to see if the coltrane's will take the bait... i uh ... mean the suggestion, but how long do you think we'll be waiting on this if they got other stuff brewing?? though i have to admit maryanne is starting to move much faster then her counterpart. must be because she's better :p

Well, we could con err... convince them into doing it on here somewhere under story ideas with a feed back page so we can all post to help with the different plot twists...

I'd watch saying MaryAnne is better, you're about likely to get thumped as I am by Brian. Personally, I think they're both great writers. I think Brian has just had his hands full with other things.

Some interestin' ideas there, all around. Ya know, I've had a few thoughts along the same lines, and it's possible we'll see one or two stories like these.

I can just imagine MaryAnne flipping out and "going bad." Ya know, if I ever found her hanging around outside of the Boar's Nest, wearing black leather and smoking a cigarette, I'd have a coronary. That would be the clincher; if she was doing things totally out of character, like slugging back booze on a regular basis and lighting up a smoke. And acting aloof and skulking around at night, and when you ask her where she's been, she just answers with a shrug.

I'd have to think on what would cause her to flip, though. Also need to figure a way to snap her out of it. Wave a donut under her nose? Hmm.

In the Dukes eps, when Bo or Luke were flipped out, they'd generally fight and one would knock sense into the other. I don't have the heart to take that route. Though I could always dunk MaryAnne's head in a bucket of icewater or something. Heck, that part would be fun on it's own. I just gotta make sure she's unarmed first....

Some interestin' ideas there, all around. Ya know, I've had a few thoughts along the same lines, and it's possible we'll see one or two stories like these.

I can just imagine MaryAnne flipping out and "going bad." Ya know, if I ever found her hanging around outside of the Boar's Nest, wearing black leather and smoking a cigarette, I'd have a coronary. That would be the clincher; if she was doing things totally out of character, like slugging back booze on a regular basis and lighting up a smoke. And acting aloof and skulking around at night, and when you ask her where she's been, she just answers with a shrug.

I'd have to think on what would cause her to flip, though. Also need to figure a way to snap her out of it. Wave a donut under her nose? Hmm.

In the Dukes eps, when Bo or Luke were flipped out, they'd generally fight and one would knock sense into the other. I don't have the heart to take that route. Though I could always dunk MaryAnne's head in a bucket of icewater or something. Heck, that part would be fun on it's own. I just gotta make sure she's unarmed first....

Throw Rosco into the mix and ya got another Coltrane free-for-all. Khee!

[quote name=countrygirl1986;64491

I'd watch saying MaryAnne is better' date=' you're about likely to get thumped as I am by Brian. Personally, I think they're both great writers. I think Brian has just had his hands full with other things.

heh, shhhh, just goading him. of course he's a good writer, i just don't want it to go any further to his already bloated ego. *takes out watch and tries to hypnotize brian into writing and then decide to try to do it to all of hazzard* i ain't to good on these things, before ya know it, things will back fire and bri will be doing good things, maryanne will be setting up speed traps and mufn, well maybe it'll work for her :p going now to practice my duck and cover skills

Okay, who broke in and found my Top Secret Dukes Fanfic Folder and saw the idea I scribbled down years ago about doing "Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Duke" with a Coltrane twist?! Ol' Rosco ends up with his hands full lemme tell ya!

Man, ain't nothing sacred anymore?? LOL.

I oughta write that one. Hell I gotta finish Bronze Star. I gotta start on the Dog Collar Challenge. I gotta get back to that Race Fever series....

GAH! So much to write, so little time! LOL

heh, shhhh, just goading him. of course he's a good writer, i just don't want it to go any further to his already bloated ego.

Bloated ego?! Ohhhh, now yer gonna get it. Just for that, I'm writin' a Dukes of Hazzard A-Team Magnum P.I. Knight Rider Supernatural crossover. AND I'll still make MaryAnne wear a dog collar in it. Thbtphth!!

Bloated ego?! Ohhhh, now yer gonna get it. Just for that, I'm writin' a Dukes of Hazzard A-Team Magnum P.I. Knight Rider Supernatural crossover. AND I'll still make MaryAnne wear a dog collar in it. Thbtphth!!

well ya ca't have all of that without hardcastle and mccormick or even a tad of scarecrow and mrs. king. really!

I ain't broke into nuttin'! I's innocent I's tell ya!

Seriously though, I only suggested it cause guys, ya gotta agree with me on this one: Ya rag on one Coltrane, ya gotta rag on 'em both... in a nice way of course.

Brian does have a point, that's one way to make MaryAnne look totally out of character.

You know... Brian, instead of knocking the heck out of MaryAnne or waving a donut under her nose (one just wouldn't be nice and I doubt the donut would work, she'd probably smash it in your face if she went awol), Why not take that Dr. JEckyll one a step further where you have to find an antidote to save her while you're chasing her over hazzard trying to keep her from hurting herself?

But seriously, Brian and Maryanne on a crime spree together would be hilarious.