John's music

I've discovered only recently that John is a very talented singer... Back in the day, I had no idea; in Italy in the 80s we didn't know much about our favorite guys :)

I've been able to find bits and pieces of John's songs, and what I heard already made me a fan of his work. I'd love to hear more from him, but I'm not into file sharing programs (they tend to mess up my computer), so I was wondering if anyone knew of any places where I could find some of John's songs.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Hey there, if you want songs I'll be happy to give some to you. I near have the whole collection now, with only the exception of one album 'If you Believe'. He is such a talented singer and his voice just makes me melt sometimes :-)

Oh, I'd LOVE that! :) I'll send you a PM ;)

• 1 year later...

I went over to my parents house earlier today and my Mom said " I bought something for you at the second hand store"

She then handed me a cassette tape of "A Memory Like You"

My Mom's so thoughtful!!!

Of course the problem I have now is having to modernize and get one of them newfangled cassette players. I'm not giving up the 8-tracks though. But, for John Schneider it just might be worth the trip down to the second hand store to see if they have one.

there was a guy at a fair that sold old records for $2 each, so natrualy i pulled out all his waylon jennings and john schneider, looked for tom but couldnt find him, but all in all he had 4 john records, and i thought $8 for em was practically a steal, they were his most known records that he recorded after too good to stop now, if youd like any other infomation about john or toms music, then im building this site of the discograghy, www.johnandtommusic.com Check it out and ya may find out things you never knew, its still being built, so hang on tight!

there was a guy at a fair that sold old records for $2 each, so natrualy i pulled out all his waylon jennings and john schneider, looked for tom but couldnt find him, but all in all he had 4 john records, and i thought $8 for em was practically a steal, they were his most known records that he recorded after too good to stop now, if youd like any other infomation about john or toms music, then im building this site of the discograghy, www.johnandtommusic.com Check it out and ya may find out things you never knew, its still being built, so hang on tight!

Sounds like a find of the century there Mini Hogg.

Here's a funny coincidence. I'm watching the series in order and today I watched "Go West Young Dukes". (the day after my Mom gave me the cassette)

Anyway, I realized that both of them are from 1985 and both of them feature John with a moustache.

Okay, so it's not the most amazing coincidence in the world but it's still kinda cool.

Woops, I just double checked. That episode first aired in Nov 1984.