Enos and Daisy video

Thanks RogerDuke and Holly. ;)

The song of version 2 is a cover of Sarah McLachlan's song (Possession), made by a group named Evans Blue. I don't know anything else about them.

So I searched and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evans_Blue.... and this: http://www.myspace.com/evansblue

Hey Holly, I think you'd like them.

They also made a cover of "Caught a lite sneeze", a Tori Amos's song (WOW, another ot my favourite songs) :)

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to make a new Enos-Daisy vid using "When you were young" from The Killers. I like this sing, and I think lyrics work.

Somewhere else I said I would have done a video using "Over my head" from Fray, but lyrics don't fit (ufff, I like so much this song).

Anyway, tell me what you think 'bout it.

Any suggestion?

Dontcha just HATE it when theres a good song you could use, but it just doesnt fit??? I've probably come up with that problem alot... there was a while I wanted to make a Daisy/Enos video SOOO BAD I could practically see it!!! But my problems were no pictures, and the perfect song hadnt been found. I would rack my brain all the time trying to find that perfect song!

Well, one day the perfect song came on the radio!!! Its one I knew the words to and loved.... but it hadnt ever struck me as the perfect song, til here I was listening to the radio, and for once, I listened... really listened... to this song on the radio. Whenever You Come Around by Vince Gill. I knew it was the song I was looking for! I even asked my dad!

SO with only one picture of Daisy and Enos together, I created my video... and I think I did a pretty darn good job, not to toot my own horn, lol. I just used a bunch of Enos pics, and a couple of Daisy, and everything worked out

Dontcha just HATE it when theres a good song you could use, but it just doesnt fit??? I've probably come up with that problem alot... there was a while I wanted to make a Daisy/Enos video SOOO BAD I could practically see it!!! But my problems were no pictures, and the perfect song hadnt been found. I would rack my brain all the time trying to find that perfect song!

Well, one day the perfect song came on the radio!!! Its one I knew the words to and loved.... but it hadnt ever struck me as the perfect song, til here I was listening to the radio, and for once, I listened... really listened... to this song on the radio. Whenever You Come Around by Vince Gill. I knew it was the song I was looking for! I even asked my dad!

SO with only one picture of Daisy and Enos together, I created my video... and I think I did a pretty darn good job, not to toot my own horn, lol. I just used a bunch of Enos pics, and a couple of Daisy, and everything worked out

I know what you're meaning. Even if "Over my head" is a good song, I've decided that I won't use it for a Enos-Daisy vid, 'cause lyrics don't work.

Me too, I'm searching the perfect song for Enos-Daisy. A perfect song for a perfect video. And I'll try and I'll try.

Next song I'll use: "Take my hands", from Dido (I "only" have to find the right images. Let me think 'bout it. I hope it'll be a great vid).

Do you like this song? Does it work?

• 2 weeks later...

I watched both vids you have there. I love the good old days one. That is awesome. On top of that, I use to not be a fan of anime until my college roommate now got me hooked on it. That anime flick you shown was really cool. Thank you for sharing.

Val

I also remember we had a discussion about comic books and if Dukes was made into a comic what the drawing style would be. If it'd be anime like that, I certianly wouldn't mind and I'd think it'd be a very well writen and drawn comic.

I watched both vids you have there. I love the good old days one. That is awesome. On top of that, I use to not be a fan of anime until my college roommate now got me hooked on it. That anime flick you shown was really cool. Thank you for sharing.

Val

I also remember we had a discussion about comic books and if Dukes was made into a comic what the drawing style would be. If it'd be anime like that, I certianly wouldn't mind and I'd think it'd be a very well writen and drawn comic.

Thank you. I'm glad you like my anime video. Nana is a great anime.

A Dukes comic book in that style.... Yeah, I'd like it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OOOK. It's time to see (if you want to waste your time, or if you don't have anything better to do, LOL) another of my videos 'bout Enos and Daisy. :popcorn:

This time I used a song from a japan singer, called SNoW (she wrote also the opening of the anime "Jigoku shoujo", know as "Hell girl").

The song is called "Bleach", and I like it very much.

Don't worry, I used the english version of the song, and not the japan one.

I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvaNEhut4w

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'LL BE WAITING

He broke your heart

He took your soul

You're hurt inside

Because there's a hole

You need some time

To be alone

Then you will find

What you always know

I'm the one who really loves you baby

I've been knocking at your door

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting

As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there

Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting

Whenever you need me, I'll be there

I've seen you cry

Into the night

I feel your pain

Can I make it right

I realized there's no end inside

Yet still I'll wait

For you to see the light

I can't take it anymore

You are my only I've ever known

That makes me feel this way

Couldn't on my own

I want to be with you until we're old

You have the love you need right in front of you

Please come home

What do think 'bout Lenny Kravitz new song?

I'm wondering how my new vid could be using this song :-?

I'LL BE WAITING

He broke your heart

He took your soul

You're hurt inside

Because there's a hole

You need some time

To be alone

Then you will find

What you always know

I've been knocking at your door

I've seen you cry

Into the night

I feel your pain

Can I make it right

I realized there's no end inside

Yet still I'll wait

For you to see the light

I can't take it anymore

You are my only I've ever known

That makes me feel this way

Couldn't on my own

I want to be with you until we're old

You have the love you need right in front of you

Please come home

What do think 'bout Lenny Kravitz new song?

I'm wondering how my new vid could be using this song :-?

Did anybody see the new Carrie Underwood video for "All-American Girl" and "Before He Cheats" on Youtube yet.

• 1 month later...