County of Hazzard Legal Notice

MaryAnne

Val grinned at Daney then smiled to Brian, "Nice to see too Brian. Hazzard is doing well. I sure hope they can get you out in one peice cause Hazzard doesn't need more than one Brian Coltrane running around."

The Game Warden chuckled then stiffled it and gave him a warm smile as the sincerety in her gray eyes shown relief, to see him again and to see Daney still had some feelings for him.

"i wonder if the Hazzard County sheriffs Department has been remembering to lubricate the locks on the regular basis. That could be why the lock keeps sticking, and now won't budge. I remember how my bicycle lock used to do that if it wasn't lubricated regularly... and it froze a few times too ... adn i broke both the keys in it and someone had to use a chisle and a hammer to break it so i could get my bike ... yeah, how bout y'all try lubricating it with some oil ... or some WD 40... just never put it on teh bottom of a sled, I made that mastaek once on a plastic one," Hilery says thinking aloud and cringes. "not smart especially going down a huge hill with trees at the bottom... or a fence. But try lubricating the lock ... oh and Brian, might wanna look out the window," Hilery adds seeing the latest spectators in Brians ordeal. 3 kitty cats. Good ol' Boots, (the red and white), the black cat Scooter aka Scoot, and Catcat, the white kitty were sitting just outside the sheriffs office jsut close enough to Brians window to be touched, waiting to see if Brian would say Hello, or if they would be invited in, or just ignored.

"It's good to see ya, Game Warden. How's Fang?"

After looking around to make sure Fang didn't wander into the cell somehow, notices Hilery's cats. "Hello Kitty! And kitty, and kitty. You remember me, eh?"

Gives each of the cats a friendly scratch behind the ears. "Got everything here except the Duke's mule, and I don't think that'd be a good idea. Khee!"

Looks back to the assembled visitors through the bars. "So I miss anythin' in town? It's been quiet?"

MaryAnne looked at Mac and Daney. "Believe me, Daney, Brian's already received the 2nd degree from me. And Mac, I appreciate the offer of help, but as a deputy of this county, I put him in there, and I gotta take him out---I mean GET him out." Looks back at Brian with a grin. "I meant get on that cousin."

"This is a little more n' ah anticipated for obtainin' freedom! Mind ya, I want out, but I don't want off the planet !"

Brian wraps both hands around the bars and goes eye to eye with MaryAnne. "But if your tryin' to rattle a confession outta me by threatin' to use dynamite on that cell door, you can just do your damn worst. 'Cause I ain't fallin' for it. No cop interrogation has ever broken me yet, and you n' your Hazzard firecrackers won't break me now! Hell, I dare ya!"

"Why don't you guys just try lubricating the lock? Or you could take a saw to the bars, then welt them back into place and no one is none the wiser. Or you could do what isuggested before, take a blow torch to the lock cover, remove it, and then just change the lock.. the latter after releasin brian." Hilery says enjoying the spectacle as her cats climbed into Brians cell. One stayed in, while the other two began trying to ease everyone's agrivation, not straying too far incase of a hastey retreate being needed. They knew Brian probably wouldn't mind the cmpany, and if he did, he could just set them in the window where they were.

MaryAnne looks back at Brian in mild surprise. "Hmmm.....perhaps dynamite won't work. Excuse me y'all, I'll be right back...."

MaryAnne ran out of the booking room and came back several moments later with box full of gunpowder and a match. In her back pocket was a screwdriver. She put the box down infront of the cell door and held the match up to Brian. "How's this for a firecracker? KHEE!!!"

Keeps a steady eye on Brian for a long moment and then reaches into pocket, removing a length of fuse. She looks at it wistfully and sighs and then looks back at Brian with a grin. "Yer right. I wouldn't." Drops the fuse length into the box and tucks the match back into her other pocket. She then pulls the screwdriver from her back pocket and reaches up to the top hinge of the cell door. "But the look on yer face has been worth the price of admission, cousin...." Starts to unscrew the top hinge.