Fanfic Character Biographies

Here is the biography for B.L. Davenport,my other two characters Charlee and Emma-Grace will never be seen or heard from in Hazzard.

Brandy Lou Davenport

Nickname: B.L.

DOB: June 12, 1983

Hair: Long ash blonde with platinum blonde highlights.

Eyes: Violet

Violet eyes are caused by an eye mutation called "Alexandria's Genesis," in which the eyes become a purple by the time the person is a year old. The eyesight of the person is unaffected and if anything remains 20/20 until death. This mutation was first documented in CE 1330 (common era) but wasn't named until the 1960's.

Height: At 5'7" B.L. is tall & slender at a weight of 115 lbs

Attire: Jeans and t-shirts

C.B. handle: Goldielocks

Vehicle: Red 1971 Dodge Demon given to her by Cooter and L.B. as a graduation present. Being the first in the family to graduate college.

She's a sassy nobody tells her what to do kinda girl attitude with a mischevious fun loving side. B.L. is always ready to do her part to help someone in need friend or otherwise.She's also always smiling but don't let that fool you because underneath that smile is a temper with a slow burning fuse that blows up like dynamite at the end of that fuse but then cools quickly and the smile returns with a radience like sparkling diamonds.

B.L. is L.B. Davenport's younger sister born in Coreyville the county seat of Hazzard. She was a surprise to her parent's in their late 30's to early 40's; their son L.B. already being a young adult they thought their child-rearing days were done. She was raised in Coreyville but visited Hazzard frequently,hanging out with Daisy. After finishing college at GA state and a 6month internship with the vet Doc Weatherbee in Coreyville B.L. decides Hazzard with her cousin and their friends the Dukes is where she wants to open her own vet clinic.

Okay here goes nothing....

Name: Katy

Eye: hazel brown or hazel green

Hair:ginger brown/red hair or the same color as Ewan mcGregor

Katy has medium long hair in the shape of a mullet. after she let her mother cut her hair on thanksgiving in the kitchen.

Grade: 9

hobbies: star wars, telling off Roscoe, giving the dukes the scares of their lifes.

Katy is known to be hanging out with Bo and Luke more because she is not up on the girly scene. She enjoys playing sports and rough housing with the boys. She also enjoys being like Bo,Daisy and Luke's little sister.

Luke later admits that he cares for her the way an older brother would when Katy is hospitalised after she gets very sick. Luke feels that he needs to protect her from alot of things but Katy makes sure to tell him that she's capable of handling herself.

• 3 weeks later...

Julie Ann Cordiella Duke

Age 23

Little sister to Dusty Rose Duke and she is blond with hazel eye tall and just as stubborn as her daddy Joseph Douglas Duke was when he was around as Uncle Jesse reminds her constantly. Julie is the one to get a guy lost by giving them directions to the Yuchey Swamp just see if they see there out of it. And then she still won't give them a a strait answer about anything else.

Julie drives a 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am that is three tone Black with the screaming chicken on the hood. She loves to drive fast and give Dusty a hard time about everything under the sun. She won't admit but she is not as tough as she says, she miss her parents something terrible after they killed by a drunk driver . In which her sister says that it was Hughie Hogg but Julie still wakes up on occasion asking about her parents. Even thow they was killed five years ago, her Dusty still haven't got over the death of there parents.

Cb Handle : Lil sister.

• 2 weeks later...

Emma Lynn Duke

Age same as her identical twin Dusty Rose Duke. She was kidnapped her parents house when she was younger and she has no idea that she has a identical twin sister. She doesn't even know her name is Emma Lynn Duke right now, she don't don't remember Hazzerd at all. All she knows is what the the couple that took her has told her in her years of growing up. Oh, she is still alive and but she goes by Kaylee Ann Smith and she never question but always felt like she had a sister out there but everytime Kaylee asked her parents they told her that she killed in a fire.

Part two

Emma Lynn Duke tends to get inpatient with people and just doesn't know her twin sister and little sister is in Hazzard. Emma likes to drive fast but her boyfriend Jamie Lee Hogg is up something she just can't see it just yet, in fact most of the Duke family is in Hazzard except for her parents which have been gone for six years and her little brother Joey.

• 1 month later...

Ick!! to many damn dukes!!! Where is the coltranes at? :p

Anyways I might slove that hehehe..

My main character of course is Rosco (I bet no one could have guessed it (:p)

Some other characters I do:

Scott and Woody Coltrane - they are Rosco's brothers.. they all 3 were born as triplets just seperated at birth.

Rex Coltrane - A cousin to Rosco.. a professional football player.

Rosco Coltrane Sr (Rosco's Dad) - (I dont play as this one) and his Brothers and yes they are all triplets to with the same name.. and yes a simliar thing happened to them when they were born too.

Jinx Coltrane - Dad's sexy wife..

Jenny Coltrane - Rosco's wife (MINE *Growls*) - (Dont play as this one either..)

Rosco Jr - Rosco's son

James Coltrane - Rosco's other Brother..

Well thats most of chararcters I play.. and friends play the others.. I'll probably have more soon LOL.

• 2 years later...

okay this is like some one new but here i go

Name: Mary-Lynn Duke

Hair color: brownish blond

Eye color: blue

Bio: Mary-Lynn hadnt always been a Duke until one day when she ran from a near by orphange and found her self on the Duke farm, Daisy found her in the barn and after much begging, Uncle Jesse agreed to let her live with them and she has ever since, she goes to high school and is a cheerleader, she loves hanging out with Bo and Luke and wishes that she could go out with Luke but she knows hes to old for her, though shes tried before to persuade him to go out with her before, shes a drop dead tomboy.

Ick!! to many damn dukes!!! Where is the coltranes at? :p

Anyways I might slove that hehehe..

My main character of course is Rosco (I bet no one could have guessed it (:p)

Some other characters I do:

Scott and Woody Coltrane - they are Rosco's brothers.. they all 3 were born as triplets just seperated at birth.

Rex Coltrane - A cousin to Rosco.. a professional football player.

Rosco Coltrane Sr (Rosco's Dad) - (I dont play as this one) and his Brothers and yes they are all triplets to with the same name.. and yes a simliar thing happened to them when they were born too.

Jinx Coltrane - Dad's sexy wife..

Jenny Coltrane - Rosco's wife (MINE *Growls*) - (Dont play as this one either..)

Rosco Jr - Rosco's son

James Coltrane - Rosco's other Brother..

Well thats most of chararcters I play.. and friends play the others.. I'll probably have more soon LOL.

i'm glad all this died on my behalf.