Fanfic Character Biographies

Well, as to what you guys said, i think Riddick is officially in town :lol: if ya don't believe me, go and read THE CONVICT.

Please note: this story has a preview of that new character i was telling you about, his name is Wilfred Bradly, AKA Wiz.

HERE ARE THE BASICS FOR HIM:

Wilfred "Wiz" Bradley

Pure German

from Germany

blue eyes

redish blond hair

speaks english and german

good farmers tan (not sun burn!)

muscular (medium heavy build)

fiery temper

6'2"

230 lbs

1973 dodge dart sport

340-4speed

black interior

terquiose exterior

born in germany, moved to USA at the age of 8

developed american southern accent, german accent appears when mad

19 yrs of age

car name: cincinnati

This character will be used on and off, not as much as hilery in other words because I want to work on her before I get Wiz into several stories.

• 5 weeks later...

Here's a new biography on my secondary character Lynnette Jo Hill.

NAME: Lynnette Jo Hill

NICKNAME: "Lynn"

PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Sapulpa, Oklahoma (This is an actual town in Oklahoma)

OCCUPATION: Nurse/Vet Assistant - also Professional Barrel Racer

HAIR: Light to Medium Shoulder Length Brown Hair

EYES: Blue

HEIGHT: 5'3

WEIGHT: Average

CAR: 1984 black Chevy Monte Carlo, also drives a truck on occasion.

FAVORITE MUSIC: Country Western / Bluegrass

Lynnette is Sarah's best friend. She has a white mare named Snowball that she loves to take to rodeos. She also helps her sister run a horse ranch. She is very likeable, most of the time she always have a smile of her face. :)

NOTE: Lynnette is only secondary. She won't be seen too much. However, she might possibly visit Sarah in Hazzard sometime in the future, especially after getting those pictures in the mail from Sarah. After all, this is Hazzard County,Ya know! Anything can happen here! :)

• 3 months later...

Name:Haley Lynne Garranger

Eyes:Blue/green

Hair:brown/blond highlights

Height:5'3"ft

weight:120lbs

Info: Was born in Nashvile Tenneesse after living there her hole life, she moves to Hazzard a year after her mother dies of cancer. Her father and 10 year old sister stay behind in Nashvile after she strikes out on her own with a gang of other rebelious out casts. In a rebelious attitude she hangs with a tough gang eciled from Tennesse.

I hope that there's not a problem here in cyber Hazzard.

Me, (I created my character Vicki 4 years ago) and a lot of other original writers (you know who you are!) are still in cyber Hazzard, but may not be on as much right now.

Like me, they are probably busy with their own lives right now. I have a full time job during the day as a secretary, and I'm going to college part-time 2 nights a week right now!

Right now, I'm only writing on my 2 solo stories in Story Ideas maybe 2 times a week if I'm lucky! :wink:

Take Care and have a good night!

Vicki

• 2 months later...

8)

Daney,

I have to say not a bad reply from a Hazzard gal like you. Sure wish that I could be as tough and brave as you khee kidding of course but you'll have to see about putting your chacters bios on this section if you have any you like to share with us Hazzard folk.

Falcon

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to leave something in honor of a great character, an although he is gone forever by my choice. If there was one thing that he could put into words it would probibly be the lyrics of this famous or imfamous song. However you see it, I know that almost everyone has herd this and read the lyrics but read it again and remember the messege it sends. Sometimes we just cant change what we have done, and sometimes the best way to change things is to start over again. Chet Duke will never apear in a fanfic again, but if he could sya something this would be it.

One hand

Reaches out

And pulls a lost soul from harm

While a thousand more go unspoken for

They say what good have you done

By saving just this one

It's like whispering a prayer

In the fury of a storm

And I hear them saying you'll never change things

And no matter what you do it's still the same thing

But it's not the world that I am changing

I do this so this world will know

That it will not change me

This heart

Still believes

The love and mercy still exist

While all the hatred rage and so many say

That love is all but pointless in madness such as this

It's like trying to stop a fire

With the moisture from a kiss

And I hear them saying you'll never change things

I do this so this world will know

As long as one heart still holds on

Then hope is never really gone

I hear them saying you'll never change things

I do this so this world we know

Never changes me

What I do is so

This world will know

GARTH BROOKS...1993

Name. Micheal Gene Carson but I'm called Hanlond

Age. 21

Height. 6'0"

Eyes. Brown

Hair. Light Golden Brown

From. Los Angels C.A.

Proffession. D.E.A (Drug Enforcement Administration Officer)

Was Transfered to Hazzard County G.A. because he doesn't meet quilifications in C.A. Hanlond is kind of shy but a very good cop, he is always cautious of the situation. He is also a little bit of a city boy even if he doesn't act like it, his slang and city boy actions is clear proof.

But his taste in cars is not part of his city boy default, he drives a Candy Apple red 1969 442 Oldsmobile with two black strips on the hood. The car is as original as they come.

Name: Chance Walker

Height: 5'10"

Occuption: Doctor/Surgeon

Chance comes to Hazzard to take over Appleby's medical practice after he retires.

Chance is born in Atlanta worked in the Atlanta General Hospital ER.

She is both gifted and cursed with a sharp, sometimes biting, wit and explosive temper. (Her character is a mirror another favorite character of mine, Hawkeye Pierce of MASH) She can sometimes sarcastic of "country life", but she did come to Hazzard to get away from the chaos, and sometimes mindless violence, of the big city ER.

Chance is very tall, as you can tell from above,but lean because she likes to keep in shape to deal with grueling 12 hour hospital shifts. She has waist-length blonde hair and blue eyes.

Chance drives a black bronco for housecalls and a red motorcycle for personal use.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Mickayla Ruth Piersten

Nickname: Mickey

Date of birth: August 17, 1976 (26 years old as of now)

Height: 5 Feet and 6 inches tall

Weight: 128

Color of Hair: light chestnut brown that rests below her shoulder blades...normally up in a scrunchie or in a clippie, or just down with bangs curled.

Color of eyes: greenish brown

Occupation: Child care worker - future Co-director of Hazzard County Orphanage

Mickey is originally from Hazzard county before she found out some shocking news and ran off to Atlanta to pursue her schollar ship, where she attended a four year college in Atlanta for Early Childhood Education. Though now after six years since her absense, the director of The Hazzard County Orphanage is now retired and is need of a new one, so Mickayla sends in her resume and is quickly hired as co-director of the orphanage, the other director being none other but Jilly Rae Dotson (from "One Armed Bandits")

Mickayla owns a 2002 red Monte Carlo that will stick out brightly among all the other cars of Hazzard County. Coming to Hazzard County, Mickayla runs risks of running into her last serious boyfriend that she secretly holds a crush on: Luke Duke.

• 1 month later...

The McCormick Family!

THis family is my creation. Any likenesses or simularities are total coencidence!

Please contact me before using these characters! Thanks, -- Dixie

Father -- Bill McCormick -- Like Luke Duke

Mother --- Brenda McCormick --- Likes Luke as long as Robin doesn't get hurt.

Daughter -- ( Robin about Lukes age. ) This is Lukes first LOVE! She drives a 1977 Mercury Marquis witha 390 Big Block -- it is equipped with 4 - 60 air (Roll down 4 windows --- go 60 MPH!)

Big Brother -- Marc McCormick -- from Hardcastle and McCormick thiese are the years before he meets Judge Hardcastle professionally! Drives a Firebird!

Little Brother -- David McComick -- He is 4 years Robins Jr. Loves causing trouble and isn't peticular for whom he causes it!!!

Dixie

The McCormick Family!

THis family is my creation. Any likenesses or simularities are total coencidence!

Please contact me before using these characters! Thanks, -- Dixie

Father -- Bill McCormick -- Like Luke Duke

Mother --- Brenda McCormick --- Likes Luke as long as Robin doesn't get hurt.

Daughter -- ( Robin about Lukes age. ) This is Lukes first LOVE! She drives a 1977 Mercury Marquis witha 390 Big Block -- it is equipped with 4 - 60 air (Roll down 4 windows --- go 60 MPH!)

Big Brother -- Marc McCormick -- from Hardcastle and McCormick thiese are the years before he meets Judge Hardcastle professionally! Drives a Firebird!

Little Brother -- David McComick -- He is 4 years Robins Jr. Loves causing trouble and isn't peticular for whom he causes it!!!

Dixie

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Joseph Red Feather

Hair: Black, straight to the middle of his back.

Eyes: Amber, wears wire rimmed glasses

Height: 6 foot even

Occuption: Carpenter

Joseph is Cherokee Indian, born and raised in Tahlequah, OK. A job offer took him to Atlanta where he got involved with a fellow carpenter and the two of them had their own business offering their carpentry and wood working skills. After a year the business started going sour due to his partner's bad decisions so Joseph took his investment and headed for a small town where he could be his own boss. Hazzard seemed like the perfect location, just far enough from Atlanta and his crooked ex partner.

He plans on buying a house, renovating it himself and having his own business once again. Woodworking isnt his only hobby, Joseph also loves being outdoors, camping and fishing, loves to play the guitar and dabbles in painting. I hope this soft spoken, polite young man can make a good addition to the wonderful community of Hazzard.

• 3 weeks later...