MaryAnne--

EWWW a purple General Lee... that's sacrilege! LOL... It'd have to be renamed The General Grape! ROFLMAO!! Or the General might have to be turned into a girl! I can hear Bo and Luke now...come on let's climb into Southern Belle! Doesnt quite have the same ring to it, does it? ;)

Let's keep the General Kee's paint just the way it is thank you very much! LOL

Jax

MaryAnne--

EWWW a purple General Lee... that's sacrilege! LOL... It'd have to be renamed The General Grape! ROFLMAO!! Or the General might have to be turned into a girl! I can hear Bo and Luke now...come on let's climb into Southern Belle! Doesnt quite have the same ring to it, does it? ;)

Let's keep the General Kee's paint just the way it is thank you very much! LOL

Jax

The General Kee? KHEE!

Listen, I didn't come up with the idea to pain the General lavender. It was Rosco. Blame him. ROFL. And thankfully Boss put the keebosh on it and said they'd paint it for the next heist, but by that point the boys had got their car back.

Hmmm....The Southern Belle. That be a good name for a WWII bomber plane. (Yes, I'm thinking the Memphis Belle. LOL)

Speaking of "Mary Kaye's Baby", a prominent member of the Hazzardnet tells me that it is the only episode that doesn't have the General Lee in it. I didn't even pay attention to that the last time I watched it....Since I'm more of a "people person" than a "car guy", I guess I can see how I'd miss that. I'm gone.

MinDuke, Thanks for the info. Yes, I saw your questions but they're a little tough without recently seeing it. Did you see my questions about "Coltrane vs Duke"? (previous page). You must have missed them because you usually respond. By the way, nice thread about the DukesFest. Did you read my map idea in "hobbies"? With your database, I wonder if you've ever considered it.

OK, I'll give it a try:

1) Moonshine

2) Cooter's

3) Florida?

4) McQuade's partner

5) Can't remember :(

6) It was more or less 100.000 $. I know they said the exact amount right down to the cents, but that's just too complicated to remember! :)

7) Again, can't remember the exact amount, but between the both of them it was something like 5 dollars and some change.

8) *taking a wild guess here* Green and red?

Wasn't it pickles?

I got one for y'all. What was the main change to the General Lees paint job from the first season? It was something they changed within the first season or or between the first and second seasons.

It was the only real change they made to the General Lee's paint job that was perminant.

Wasn't it pickles?

I got one for y'all. What was the main change to the General Lees paint job from the first season? It was something they changed within the first season or or between the first and second seasons.

It was the only real change they made to the General Lee's paint job that was perminant.

There was two flags on back here the backwindow at one time.

Here's a trivia question. What were the first names of the two characters named Stovall? They appeared in seperate episodes (and seasons) and they never made any mention of them being related.

Roger...

The two Stovalls are Clarence and Dewey... LOL yes and in seperate seasons, Dewey was season 1, Route 7-11 and Clarence was season 4, The Great Bank Robbery! :)

Great scene when Bo pulls the fire alarm! LOL

Jax

After watching 10 Million Dollar Sheriff, I'm wondering how many other episodes have multiple General Lees in it? I know that "Double Dukes" and "Dukes meet Cale Yarborough" also do. Does anybody know more?

Here's trivia questions from "10 million.."

1) What kind of car did Rosco buy when he thought he'd become rich?

2) What job did Boss take after he lost his fortune in a card game?

3) What is Flash Coltrane's middle initial?

4) What did Rosco joke that P stood for in his middle initial after he thought he was rich?

Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

After watching 10 Million Dollar Sheriff, I'm wondering how many other episodes have multiple General Lees in it? I know that "Double Dukes" and "Dukes meet Cale Yarborough" also do. Does anybody know more?

Here's trivia questions from "10 million.."

1) What kind of car did Rosco buy when he thought he'd become rich?

2) What job did Boss take after he lost his fortune in a card game?

3) What is Flash Coltrane's middle initial?

4) What did Rosco joke that P stood for in his middle initial after he thought he was rich?

Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

1) A Rolls Royce

2) He took a job as a Deputy.

3) Flash P Coltrane

4) P is for Prosperous

LOL hows that Roger? ;)

Jax

Sorry, neither one is close. Here's a hint. It would be found in a hymnal. In the meantime here's some trivia questions from "Coltrane vs Duke".

Easy question) What was Boss hoping to acquire by having Rosco sue the Dukes?

Medium question) Which book did Rosco have Boss read to him several times while he was pretending to be injured?

Hard question) What year did Uncle Jesse say his ancestors got the Dukes land? I'm gone.

1) The Duke Farm.

2) Jack and the Beanstalk.

3) The farm has been in the family since 1792.

Sorry I was late answering it Roger...I was in TN when you asked these ;)

Jax