I didn't remember Brenda Lee being on the show either but Catherine Bach claimed that she was (see special features on the season 4 DVD). I guess she messed up. That makes me wonder about her accuracy when she claimed Denver was born on Dec 25 when everybody else thinks it's May 11. Thanks for Buck Owens, I can't believe I forgot that legend. And thanks for reminding me about Mel's second show. By the way, that was awesome trivia about James Best painting those. Here's one for you, which episode did Daisy get Dixie? I bet MinDuke won't need a clue for that one. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

Catherine Bach claimed that she was (see special features on the season 4 DVD). I guess she messed up. That makes me wonder about her accuracy when she claimed Denver was born on Dec 25 when everybody else thinks it's May 11. Here's one for you, which episode did Daisy get Dixie?

Denver's birthday is May 11th- everyone can make a mistake even celebrites. I've heard John Schneider get a fact or two one before. LOL The ep is The Runaway from 2nd season. =)

I didn't remember Brenda Lee being on the show either but Catherine Bach claimed that she was (see special features on the season 4 DVD). I guess she messed up. That makes me wonder about her accuracy when she claimed Denver was born on Dec 25 when everybody else thinks it's May 11. Thanks for Buck Owens, I can't believe I forgot that legend. And thanks for reminding me about Mel's second show. By the way, that was awesome trivia about James Best painting those. Here's one for you, which episode did Daisy get Dixie? I bet MinDuke won't need a clue for that one. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

Hmm...I don't even know if I've watched the special feature on Season 4. LOL. I'll have to dig it out and take a look. Denver passed away on December 25, 1997.

Hmm...I don't even know if I've watched the special feature on Season 4. LOL. I'll have to dig it out and take a look. Denver passed away on December 25, 1997.

Sadly, I missed meeting him on the reunion set by 15 minutes. He was already battling cancer then and work on the show took its toll.

In case you're looking for that, it's the special feature on disc 1 in which the 3 Dukes are doing commentary about the episode "Double Dukes". She says it at the end where Donna Fargo is singing. Here's another trivia question....in the episode where diamonds are stuffed in a Bugs Bunny doll, the female thief pretends she is a reporter for the Atlanta Tribune so she can get in the Dukes house. What is the name of the reporter she is pretending to be? I'll give a clue in 24 hours if nobody gets it. Possum on a gumbush I'm gone.

Yeah, most folks are at DukesFest. Except those of us who ain't. LOL

I'm gonna take a stab at this and I know I'm wrong, atleast partly because I believe the last name of the reporter was Dawn. And all I can think of for the first name is Delta!! ROFL (Delta Dawn, what's that flower you have on.... Tanya Tucker song... anyway!)

I'm pretty sure the first name didn't start with a D. Or maybe it did. AAHH!! This one's gonna drive me nuts. ROFL

Close enough to be impressive...it's Della Dawn. Here's one that's not as tough. What song does Tammy Wynette sing when she makes her only Dukes appearance?

Della!! Heh heh! Awright, somebody on the writing team musta come up with that on purpose so it would be similar to Delta Dawn. ROFL!

Sorry, neither one is close. Here's a hint. It would be found in a hymnal. In the meantime here's some trivia questions from "Coltrane vs Duke".

Easy question) What was Boss hoping to acquire by having Rosco sue the Dukes?

Medium question) Which book did Rosco have Boss read to him several times while he was pretending to be injured?

Hard question) What year did Uncle Jesse say his ancestors got the Dukes land? I'm gone.

Hey Gang!

Here are the answers to the Daisy's Song Trivia questions:

1. He was fixing the roof.

2. He threw a tape at the boys.

3. Jessie Colter

4. A lighted stick of dynamite

5. Lester Star Publishing

6. .44 Magnum

7. She was humming and filing her nails

8. The red ball, number 3.

Well...onto to our next set of questions from episode #3, Mary Kaye's Baby!

All you trivia hounds try these! ;)

Mary Kaye’s Baby:

1. What is in the back seat?

2. Whose car is it?

3. Where is Mary Kaye headed?

4. Who does Luke hit with an egg?

5. Where was Enos parked at the start of the chase?

6. What amount did Mary Kaye have with her?

7. How much did the Duke boys give her?

8. What colors are in the quilt that is covering Mary Kaye?

Good Luck all you DOH trivia hounds!! ;)

Now to answer the question asked by BL Davenport, the name of the agent was Roxanne Huntley. Hey that's my next episode! LOL High Octane!

Jax

What was the original color of the General Lee in "Happy Birthday General Lee" and what other colors had been in the past and what color did Rosco want to paint in the fifth season?

Rosco wanted to paint the General lavender! As he explained it was in honor of Mama. "Well, Mama likes lavender..." Khee!