My guess is the kid who spits on the rear window of the General. I think he was the son of Ernie Lively (who also appeared in several episodes). I'm going to say his name was Jason Lively.

BTW. I'd still suggest that you post the picture of Rick's wedding in the rare picture thread because it's unlikely to be found in the middle of this trivia thread.

• 3 weeks later...

From "The Haunting of JD Hogg".

EASY

What did Rosco do with the bicycle he commandeered from the little boy after he finished riding it?

A) painted it

B) shot it

MEDIUM

What was Boss's deceased uncle's name in this episode?

A) Ezra

B) Silas

C) Jefferson

TOUGH

When the bad guys kidnapped Daisy toward the end, where did they say they were taking her?

A) Mexico

B) Capitol City

C) their hideout in Tennessee

D) Atlanta

E) Canada

F) Roth_Potter's moonshine still

Hey Hoss, here's a test of your computer skills. Early in the episode Boss and Rosco snuck into the Duke's house and found a letter written by Boss's uncle. When Boss put it back into the envelope you could almost read the Duke's address on it. Can you zero in on it?

Hey Hoss, here's a test of your computer skills. Early in the episode Boss and Rosco snuck into the Duke's house and found a letter written by Boss's uncle. When Boss put it back into the envelope you could almost read the Duke's address on it. Can you zero in on it?

I tried, Roger. Here's a couple of screengrabs where I've played with the contrast in the hope of making the text clearer. I'm sure the third line says "Hazzard", and the second line looks like "RT 24", but I can't make out any more, other than the first word possibly being "Jesse".

WillLetter0713.jpg

What did Rosco do with the bicycle he commandeered from the little boy after he finished riding it?

B) shot it

I remember that scene, it was golden. :D

C) Jefferson

When the bad guys kidnapped Daisy toward the end, where did they say they were taking her?

F) Roth_Potter's moonshine still

Which one Roger? :p

I have a set of three questions waiting from "Targets Daisy and Lulu" but I'd rather have someone else answer the last set to see if they agree with Roth.

Thanks for doing that Hoss. That's the first time I'd ever seen Route 24 mentioned.

Sorry Roger, I did the screengrabs and forgot to answer the questions :oops:.

I agree with the first two of Roth's answers:

B) shot it

C) Jefferson

It ages since I've seen the final season, so I'm gonna have to guess the last one:

B) Capitol City

You two only got the easy one. Boss's uncle was Silas and the bad guys threatened to take Daisy to Mexico.

From "Targets Daisy and Lulu"

EASY

Who dressed like men in this episode?

A) Bo and Luke

B) Boss and Rosco

MEDIUM

What did the bad guys want from Lulu that was in her small suitcase?

A) 20,000 dollars cash

B) diamond necklace

TOUGH

When Daisy and Lulu arrived back from New Orleans, which airport did Bo and Luke pick them up from?

A) Atlanta

B) Hazzard

C) Capitol City

D) Greenville

Who dressed like men in this episode?

A) Bo and Luke (Boss and Rosco dressed as women)

What did the bad guys want from Lulu that was in her small suitcase?

B) diamond necklace

When Daisy and Lulu arrived back from New Orleans, which airport did Bo and Luke pick them up from?

C) Capitol City (it's gotta be right one of these days :)).

Hmm, interesting. I didn't think either one of those last two posts went through. I sent the second one because I didn't think the first one went though but here I am, logging in a few hours later and they're both here. I've been having problems with my computer kicking me off stuff when I'm typing. It's not a HazzardNet thing since it happens on other sites. I've been having so many computer problems lately that it's become the norm.

I recently posted a picture of Cathy and her daughters in the Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard thread, but whose son is this?:

Mystery1.jpg

Photo credit: WENN

A) Denver Pyle

B) Waylon Jennings

C) Sonny Shroyer

D) Sorrell Booke

E) Rick Hurst

Look real close....to me he looks like those pictures of Brad Pitt, when he has long disheveled hair and beard....( ?)

Sorry Roger, I did the screengrabs and forgot to answer the questions :oops:.

I agree with the first two of Roth's answers:

B) shot it

C) Jefferson

It ages since I've seen the final season, so I'm gonna have to guess the last one:

B) Capitol City

Boss's deceased uncle's name was Uncle Silas!