That was obviously an easy one :) - points to BL and Roger. I have to confess that I didn't even know what a monkey paw was until I Googled things used for cheating to find some wrong answers. Apparently it's a device that you stick in old fruit machines to fool the coin counter.

In 'Treasure of Hazzard' we get a look at the old Duke family Bible that's "got all the birthings and dyings in it since Caleb Duke came west in the middle 1700s". It says that on September 9, 1762, a son was born to Martha Duke. What was his name?

A) Joshua

B) Samuel

C) Ezra

D) Isaiah

E) Jeremiah

F) Ezekiel

G) Daniel

If the choices look familiar, it's because I copied them from a question I asked about Granny Annie's husband some time ago.

Well Roger, it's good news and bad news. You were right to say that Jeremiah was Denver's character in 'Go West Young Dukes', but I think you remembered Ezra from the last time I used these answers. Ezra was Granny Annie's husband. Why not have a second guess now that a third of the answers have been eliminated (that applies to you too, BL), and anyone else who wants a first guess ;).

Sorry BL, but Roger and MaryAnne have this one. It also means that Roger has two grandchildren named after Dukes :). The name is only mentioned once, so you did well to remember. Here's the line (next question below):

Joshua0216.jpg

I watched the 1997 Jim Carrey movie 'Liar Liar' over the weekend and spotted a couple of Dukes actors. The judge was played by Jason Bernard who was the studio guard in 'The Dukes in Hollywood' (sadly, it was his last acting role). The other Dukes actor played Jennifer Tilly's love interest, but which Duke family member was it?

A) John Schneider (Bo Duke)

B) Tom Wopat (Luke Duke)

C) Byron Cherry (Coy Duke)

D) Christopher Mayer (Vance Duke)

E) Christopher Hensel (Jeb Stuart Duke)

F) Randy Hamilton (Jud Kane)

Here's a picture of Jason Bernard in the movie to act as a reminder:

LiarLiar1.jpg

Hoss, you amaze me that you noticed the judge. I wouldn't have caught that ...

When I saw Jason Bernard I knew he'd been in Dukes, but I had to look up the episode.

I'm afraid that neither of you got the 'Liar, Liar' question (BL, you should know better than to agree with Roger ;)). The answer is Christopher Mayer, who was listed as "Chip Mayer" in the credits (new question below):

LiarLiar2.jpg

I'm going to be environmentally friendly now and recycle my last choices :).

I've found three episodes of 'Family Feud' that featured a Dukes team. Which one of the male Duke cousins appeared on the episode titled 'The Jeffersons vs. Dukes of Hazzard'?

B) Tom Wopat (Luke Duke)

Bonus points for naming the four other cast members that appeared on that episode.

When I saw Jason Bernard I knew he'd been in Dukes, but I had to look up the episode.

I'm afraid that neither of you got the 'Liar, Liar' question (BL, you should know better than to agree with Roger ;)). The answer is Christopher Mayer, who was listed as "Chip Mayer" in the credits (new question below):

LiarLiar2.jpg

I'm going to be environmentally friendly now and recycle my last choices :).

I've found three episodes of 'Family Feud' that featured a Dukes team. Which one of the male Duke cousins appeared on the episode titled 'The Jeffersons vs. Dukes of Hazzard'?

B) Tom Wopat (Luke Duke)

Bonus points for naming the four other cast members that appeared on that episode.

(A) John Schneider

For Bonus Points I can only name two.....

Peggy Rae

Rick Hurst

Oh dear, no winners again. The answer is a blond Duke: E) Christopher Hensel (Jeb Stuart Duke). I am giving two bonus points to BL because the rest of the team was Rick Hurst, Lindsay Bloom (Myrtle/Mabel Tillingham), Peggy Rea and Jeff Altman (Hughie Hogg). Here's some pictures from the show. I would credit the site where I found them, but it included one of JulieDuke's posts that had been cut/pasted from here without any credit to HazzardNet!

FamilyFeud.jpg

This episode certainly didn't have as many main characters as 'Dukes of Hazzard vs. The Waltons' or 'Dukes of Hazzard vs. Angie'. IMDb says both of those episodes featured John Schneider, Tom Wopat, Catherine Bach, Denver Pyle and Sorrell Booke, but 'Dukes of Hazzard vs. The Waltons' definitely had James Best instead of John Schneider (see the video

). From what little information I can find, 'Dukes of Hazzard vs. Angie' was a play-off between the winners of 'Dukes of Hazzard vs. The Waltons' and 'The Ropers vs. Angie', so I'm assuming the cast was the same. Here's how that team looked (new question below):

FamilyFeud2.jpg

I don't know how many of y'all saw the pictures of Tom Wopat in 'Longmire' that I posted during the week, but it gave me an idea for another question. In that 'Longmire' episode Tom played a sheriff. How many of these cast members have played sheriffs in TV shows and movies? Pick as many as you like!

A) John Schneider

B) Denver Pyle

C) Sorrell Booke

D) James Best

E) Sonny Shroyer

F) Christopher Mayer

G) Byron Cherry

H) Ben Jones

It's four points to BL, and five to Roger, although there were at least six points on offer! The only one where I couldn't find any record of them playing a sheriff is Christopher Mayer. Byron Cherry plays a character listed as "Sherriff" in a new movie called 'The Lighthouse', but since it hasn't been released yet I don't whether that spelling is a typo, or if it's just a name that's not connected with law enforcement. I would've given a point if anyone had said Byron.

From the previous question I know that IMDb isn't 100% reliable, so I searched out some of the other performances. Here's some pictures of the six I'm definite about.

Sheriffs.jpg

According to IMdb:

John has played a sheriff three times: 'Bandit: Bandit Bandit' (1994), 'Lake Placid 2' (2007)(above), 'Whiskey Business' (2012).

Sorrell has played a sheriff four times: 'NBC Children's Theatre: Robin Hood' (1964), 'Kung Fu: A Dream Within a Dream' (1974)(above), 'Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers' (1987)(voice), 'Captain Planet and the Planeteers' (1994).

Denver has played a sheriff more than 10 times, mainly in Western TV shows including 'Bonanza: The Boss' (1963)(above).

Sonny has played a sheriff four times: 'Scattered Dreams' (1993), 'Bastard Out of Carolina' (1996)(above), 'The Gingerbread Man' (1998), 'A Tale About Bootlegging' (2005).

Ben has only played a sheriff once: 'Sliders: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?' (1998)(above).

Jimmie, like Denver, has played many sheriffs, again, mainly in Western TV shows including 'Bonanza: The Price of Salt' (1968)(above).

It's nice to see Sorrell and Jimmie supporting Movember. :)

The last few questions have been quite hard, so here's an easier one (especially if you've been reading my recent posts!). What was the name of the Rent-a-Truck company in 'Coy Meets Girls'?:

A) Apex Rent-a-Truck

B) Summit Rent-a-Truck

C) Avis Rent-a-Truck

D) Ajax Rent-a-Truck

E) Zenith Rent-a-Truck

F) Acme Rent-a-Truck

Thanks for your comments, Roger. I've just looked at the sheriff pictures again; is it just me that finds it odd seeing Denver without facial hair?

Back to the question in hand, and it's well done to Roger. The answer to the last question is Apex. Ajax is a name brand that appears in Mickey Mouse stories, Acme appears in Warner Bros.'s Looney Tunes (Road Runner etc.), and Avis is a real rental company. The other two are just synonyms for Apex/Acme.

I recently asked a question inspired by an episode of 'Cheers'. This one is 'Cheers' related, but concerns two of its spin-off shows. The actress pictured below appeared in 'The Tortellis' in 1987 (left) and 'Frasier' in 1997 (right). Can you give either her real name or the name of her character when she appeared in Dukes?

CheersSpinoff.jpg