Everyone got Bernard Fox (eventually ;)). He played Iggins in 'Southern Comfurts' as well as the aforementioned Col. Crittendon in 'Hogan's Heroes' and Dr. Bombay in 'Bewitched'/'Tabitha'. Thanks for the Col. Hogan facepalm pic MaryAnne.

Q. Which 'Jive'-talking police officer from 'Sanford and Son' found himself temporarily on the wrong side of the law in season 6 of Dukes?.

Is it Hal Williams? He was also on 227 with Alaina Reed - Hall, who was married to Kevin Peter Hall, he was in Dukes episode "Closing Night At The Boar's Nest."

Is it Hal Williams? He was also on 227 with Alaina Reed - Hall, who was married to Kevin Peter Hall, he was in Dukes episode "Closing Night At The Boar's Nest."

Well done Daney, only you playing this one. Hal Williams played Jonas Jones in 'Cooter's Confession' and Officer 'Smitty' Smith in 'Sanford and Son' (a US remake of the classic British comedy

). I think '227' was another series that was not shown over here, but thanks for the connection (I'm sure you meant 'Opening Night At The Boar's Nest' :)).

Q. Can you name the guest actress from season 1 of Dukes who gave Colt Seavers his bounty hunting work in season 1 of 'The Fall Guy'?. To keep up the MASH connections, she also appeared as a nurse in the 1970 movie.

All of you were right :). As Daney said, Jo Ann Pflug played Helen Hogan on the 'Route 7-11'. She was Lt. 'Dish' in MASH, and Samantha 'Big Jack' Jack in 'The Fall Guy'. According to her bio on IMDb she was born in Atlanta, GA and now tours with her own motivational seminars.

I agree that it's Joann Pflug (whose last name I've never attempted to pronounce. LOL)

I've always thought it would be a silent 'P' - 'flug' (pronounced floog') is the German word for a flight. This is a guess, so if anyone has the right answer, please let us know. In the meantime, here's a picture (new question below):

JoAnnPflug545.jpg

Q. Which guest actor from season 2 of Dukes is the father of one of the lead actors in the TV series of MASH, appearing twice in that series?.

Q. Which guest actor from season 2 of Dukes is the father of one of the lead actors in the TV series of MASH, appearing twice in that series?.

That would be Robert Alda, father of Alan Alda who played Hawkeye. Robert played Dr. Anthony Borelli (had to look up the name, couldn't remember it:) ) twice as a visiting surgeon to the 4077.

Well done waikiki. Robert Alda presented Daisy with her Jeep when he played millionaire C.J. Holmes in 'The Runaway'. I loved those MASH episodes when he appeared with son Alan.

Q. I was re-watching the Clint Eastwood movie 'Any Which Way You Can' earlier today. In that movie (and the previous movie 'Every Which Way But Loose') the leader of the Black Widows biker gang (Cholla) was played by an actor who also guested in season 2 of Dukes, but what's his name?.

Well I'm guessing this isn't right but I'll answer anyways just to get things rolling again.

Mel Tillis.

Sorry Roger, it's not Mel. After ceaseless weeks of trying I finally seem to have stumped everyone :). I'll narrow it down, he was in the episode 'Hazzard Connection'.

Well I'm guessing this isn't right but I'll answer anyways just to get things rolling again.

Mel Tillis.

Sorry Roger, it's not Mel. After ceaseless weeks of trying I finally seem to have stumped everyone :). I'll narrow it down, he was in the episode 'Hazzard Connection'.

Well then it must be the ornery feller who was running the hot engine smuggling ring over there at the old stone quarry in Stillson Canyon.

I don't know his real or ficticious name but he would make a better leader of a biker gang than Mel Tillis.

I haven't seen "Every Which Way but Loose" since it was out in theaters.....don't laugh, I'm serious.

Well then it must be the ornery feller who was running the hot engine smuggling ring over there at the old stone quarry in Stillson Canyon.

I don't know his real or ficticious name but he would make a better leader of a biker gang than Mel Tillis.

I haven't seen "Every Which Way but Loose" since it was out in theaters.....don't laugh, I'm serious.

Close enough Roger. 'Every Which Way But Loose'/'Any Which Way You Can' are two of my favorite movies. The actor's name is John Quade. He played Augie Detweiller in 'Hazzard Connection'. The Black Widows must be the most inept biker gang around. Maybe Mel Tillis would've made a better job of running them. Speaking of Mel, 'Smokey And The Bandit II' was on TV over here yesterday, and Mel has a brief appearance as the fairground owner - "Oh, just one more thing. We're closed!". Seeing as no-one seems to remember John Quade I've included a couple of pictures, one from 'Every Which Way But Loose' and one from 'Hazzard Connection' (new question below):

JohnQuade.jpg

I thought that we've had enough of the guest stars for now, so back to regular questions:

Q. In 'Duke of Duke', what is the name of the supermarket chain Boss wants to sell Gaylord's land to?.

ROFL

That's a good one Hoss.

Speaking of Clyde (well, a different Clyde that is) I bet I'm the only one here who remembers an old Waylon song called Clyde.

"Clyde played electric bass....

played it with finese and grace....

sat on the porch, ain't got no shoes...

pickin' the bass and singin' the blues....."

Oh man, it looks like I'm breaking out the old 8-track player later tonight.

Y'all have great memories. It was Mabel Wooster and a 12 year wait.

I know I said I'd finished with guest stars, but I remembered another tie-in between 'Any Which Way You Can' and Dukes. In 'Any Which Way You Can' Clint Eastwood's character (Philo Beddoe) has to fight Jack Wilson played by William Smith.

Q. Who did William Smith play in season 4 of Dukes?.