Word Association

Meadowmufn

Top Gun 

(Hey Hobie, my county, Erie Pa was supposed to get that Saturn plant. There was a big area of land on the upper left hand corner of Pennsylvania that was going to be a nuclear power plant in the late 70s. It bordered Ohio and Lake Erie. That didn't work so then it looked like a steel mill was going in there. That didn't work so it looked like we were getting the new Saturn factory but didn't. Today it is state gamelands) 

On 5/31/2023 at 9:44 AM, RogerDuke said:

Top Gun 

(Hey Hobie, my county, Erie Pa was supposed to get that Saturn plant. There was a big area of land on the upper left hand corner of Pennsylvania that was going to be a nuclear power plant in the late 70s. It bordered Ohio and Lake Erie. That didn't work so then it looked like a steel mill was going in there. That didn't work so it looked like we were getting the new Saturn factory but didn't. Today it is state gamelands) 

I wish you HAD gotten it! We were a quiet little town, around 10,000 people. Everybody knew everybody.....in comes Saturn and BOOM! All the Yankees 3rd worlders , and now probably 150,000 people! The Yankees STILL think they know better than we do! SMH!!