Word Association

Meadowmufn

Cousin.... ( specifically MY cousin) He was born blind and retarded because the doctor used forceps on his head. He is a savant however. He is 56 and believes in Santa Claus but he can tell you what day any date is on! This year, last year or next year!  He can also tell you  how many Friday 13ths we will have. He told me this year we will have only one more! It will be in October!  I haven't looked it up but he's always right!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

second

(I knew a guy like that. You could ask him what the first, second, third or fourth Sunday was of any month of any year and he always got the number right. Sometimes he got it quick and sometimes it took a few seconds. We tested him a lot because he loved doing it and he never missed. He only did Sundays though. He was in his mid 20s at the time and was about at a 5 year old level with intelligence. It was amazing to witness!)

That's like my cousin...about 5 in the head but 56 with a moustache. in the body. He's got a heart of gold. If everyone was just like him ( ignoring the fact that society couldn't function) everybody would want to live forever! Leave your doors unlocked. No problem. Don't worry about your wife or  kids....no problem.  He is tender and innocent and good as gold!

On 1/18/2023 at 5:59 PM, RogerDuke said:

second

(I knew a guy like that. You could ask him what the first, second, third or fourth Sunday was of any month of any year and he always got the number right. Sometimes he got it quick and sometimes it took a few seconds. We tested him a lot because he loved doing it and he never missed. He only did Sundays though. He was in his mid 20s at the time and was about at a 5 year old level with intelligence. It was amazing to witness!)

Place