Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Ok, then please forgive me for my earlier outburst. I'm sorry. I've just been under a ton of stress. Kinda hard when you just moved into a shelter run by the salvation army and it's falling apart.

Yeah, i'm willing to believe that is Brian's own catalogue. Maybe he bought it to find stuff for the Doc and to throw alex into a tizzy? ;)

We all get stressed I personally come here to read the chaos and even participate in it to relieve stress. I have enough reality when I'm not on the computer that's my time to escape reality.

LOL my money's on the main purpose of that cataloge being to throw Alex into a tizzy.

We all get stressed I personally come here to read the chaos and even participate in it to relieve stress. I have enough reality when I'm not on the computer that's my time to escape reality.

LOL my money's on the main purpose of that cataloge being to throw Alex into a tizzy.

Gotta be. And I think the boys are hiding in a corner lookin' over that catalog.

Or they're working on their Dog Collar Challenge story. Which is something I should be doing. LOL

Just to let you know. I'm sorry that I didn't get anything written for this challenge. Maybe later I can submit a short story of some sort for the next one. Since I leave tomorrow to go on vacation, things here have been rather hectic for the last two weeks.

I'll check in when I get back home. Take care everyone.

I think I'll need regular appointments to properly treat my condition. I've these symptoms that keep coming back...shortness of breath, elevated heart rate, and -- well, you'd have to see it for yourself, but let's just say it's a reoccuring symptom. WAHOOO!

I feel the same way Brian when I picture your cousin in that lady cop uniform! *siiiiigh!!* Though I suppose the only way to get arrested is to commit a crime. How about stealing her patrol car? :D

No, because...I'm about to run away and join the circus. I'm willing to be the dog in this little dog and pony show! Time to show off all my tricks to the Ringmistress. I knew my talent would be in demand someday!

And isn't she wearing a lovely collar?

267767424.jpg

WHOA!!! Hubba hubba!! And yes shes wearing a great collar!! Maybe you can order MaryAnne the uniform and this little number!! :-P

I think I'll need regular appointments to properly treat my condition. I've these symptoms that keep coming back...shortness of breath, elevated heart rate, and -- well, you'd have to see it for yourself, but let's just say it's a reoccuring symptom. WAHOOO!

That's a deal, my love. The sooner the better.

By the way, Brian. Fair's fair. I got a costume for you.

abcunderwear_edit.jpg

GAAAAAAH! <THUD>

Well...I'll try it on, but the southern half of that outfit needs to have more room. Looks a little small for me.

I don't have to run away very far to join the circus! Not with this get-up.

And Doc, I've seen some different magazines in medical offices before, but this takes the cake. No wonder your patients show up early for their appointments.

*speaks behind closed door* Hey...there's no collar. Granted, it's a harness, but I feel naked without the collar. And do I have to shave everywhere?! Looks like the model here shaved his arms, his chest, and...this is gonna call for a liberal amount of shaving cream. YOW!

GAAAAAAH! <THUD>

Well...I'll try it on, but the southern half of that outfit needs to have more room. Looks a little small for me.

I don't have to run away very far to join the circus! Not with this get-up.

And Doc, I've seen some different magazines in medical offices before, but this takes the cake. No wonder your patients show up early for their appointments.

*speaks behind closed door* Hey...there's no collar. Granted, it's a harness, but I feel naked without the collar. And do I have to shave everywhere?! Looks like the model here shaved his arms, his chest, and...this is gonna call for a liberal amount of shaving cream. YOW!

Holy cow Brian... You could join the circus in that outfit! And you might well just shave your whole body in that thing geez!! Dont get a draft there...*chuckles*

If Doc has those kinds of magazines in her place...That explains a lot doesnt it? *chuckles* :D