Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Anyone else having a bad day?

Nope. As a matter o' fact, I think I know somebody who's going to have a good day...

*turns to Alex in the cell* I gotta tell ya Alex, you've had more folks pour their heart and soul out about you than I've ever seen for anyone. You're a lucky cuss. You got some good friends out there and if I were you, I'd keep 'em close to ya. *grins*

Now, in light of all the good things folks have said about ya, there's no way I can send ya off to the gallows or keep ya locked up in here. So... *unlocks the cell door* You're free to go Alex Jackson! *opens the cell door wide*

Nope. As a matter o' fact, I think I know somebody who's going to have a good day...

*turns to Alex in the cell* I gotta tell ya Alex, you've had more folks pour their heart and soul out about you than I've ever seen for anyone. You're a lucky cuss. You got some good friends out there and if I were you, I'd keep 'em close to ya. *grins*

Now, in light of all the good things folks have said about ya, there's no way I can send ya off to the gallows or keep ya locked up in here. So... *unlocks the cell door* You're free to go Alex Jackson! *opens the cell door wide*

What? No community service? No probation? No house arrest? The Deputy must like you, Alex. Khee!

*blinks as the door is opened then rises from the cot stepping out of the cell...* MaryAnne...*reaches out and takes the Deputy's hand, giving a gentlemanly bow then kisses the top of the hand repeatedly...*

Thank you MaryAnne, thank you so much....*then straightens up releasing the hand* Youre right...I do have good friends and believe me I love them all dearly and I'm going to spoil them all rotten for stepping up to the plate for me...

Alex

I think he's bein' doin' community service all along, based one what folks have said. Heh!

MaryAnne---

Youre right, I have tried like heck to help all the people in Hazzard that mean a lot to me. People have been very good to me and I try to repay them any way I can... Thank you again for letting me loose! That cell was getting smaller by the day...;)

Alex

*blinks as the door is opened then rises from the cot stepping out of the cell...* MaryAnne...*reaches out and takes the Deputy's hand, giving a gentlemanly bow then kisses the top of the hand repeatedly...*

Thank you MaryAnne, thank you so much....*then straightens up releasing the hand* Youre right...I do have good friends and believe me I love them all dearly and I'm going to spoil them all rotten for stepping up to the plate for me...

Alex

MaryAnne---

Youre right, I have tried like heck to help all the people in Hazzard that mean a lot to me. People have been very good to me and I try to repay them any way I can... Thank you again for letting me loose! That cell was getting smaller by the day...;)

Alex

Awright awright...before ya spoil my hand rotten there... *makes a shooing motion with hand that was repeatedly kissed*

You're welcome. Heh! Now go write a story to this challenge and try to stay outta trouble eh? :deputy:

Awright awright...before ya spoil my hand rotten there... *makes a shooing motion with hand that was repeatedly kissed*

You're welcome. Heh! Now go write a story to this challenge and try to stay outta trouble eh? :deputy:

I have a Challenge idea, what a story where Rosco forgets who he is and he a local Mobster comes around he convinces him that he is his son that just happens to be the Sheriff. And see what happens after that right there, it would be interesting.

I have a Challenge idea, what a story where Rosco forgets who he is and he a local Mobster comes around he convinces him that he is his son that just happens to be the Sheriff. And see what happens after that right there, it would be interesting.

Please post new challenge ideas in a separate thread.

*chuckles* yes Ma'am I'll do the story challenge, but the staying out of trouble part.............ummmmm I cant guarantee that! :lol:

Alex

*chuckles* yes Ma'am I'll do the story challenge, but the staying out of trouble part.............ummmmm I cant guarantee that! :lol:

Alex

Alex, you've got a new leash on life. Congrats. Since the floral bouquets I got for you can't be returned, I reckon I'll dump the whole truckload right on your front step.

MaryAnne, maybe you should have at least required Alex to get rabies shots. I mean, with the way he drools all over ya....

Did someone say rabies shots?! Let me look around here for one.

Doc ya got an extra syringe I can use to give Alex his rabies shot. While we are at it, maybe we need to give him a shot for distemper! Or ooooo, I know, vacinate him for Mad Cow disease! That should keep him from foaming like a rootbeer float!

Val

Did someone say rabies shots?! Let me look around here for one.

Doc ya got an extra syringe I can use to give Alex his rabies shot. While we are at it, maybe we need to give him a shot for distemper! Or ooooo, I know, vacinate him for Mad Cow disease! That should keep him from foaming like a rootbeer float!

Val

Don't forget the bordetella and parvo shots!

So was there an extention on this? I really would like to know, because I did start a little story, but got seriously sidetracked. When is the official deadline? Sorry if I missed it, but I haven't time to read over 17 pages of additions. I am getting ready to go on vacation.

So was there an extention on this? I really would like to know, because I did start a little story, but got seriously sidetracked. When is the official deadline? Sorry if I missed it, but I haven't time to read over 17 pages of additions. I am getting ready to go on vacation.

July 30th! You got more than a month to go... which is good because I haven't started yet. LOL.

Alex, you've got a new leash on life. Congrats. Since the floral bouquets I got for you can't be returned, I reckon I'll dump the whole truckload right on your front step.

MaryAnne, maybe you should have at least required Alex to get rabies shots. I mean, with the way he drools all over ya....

Brian---

Thanks! Youre right I do have a new leash on life...and the collar too! ;) *laughs* and as for my shots...Well you know how I feel about needles so I'll pass on the shots. There are worse things then shots, like flea dips! So sorry Val but you arent getting near me with that syringe! Nooooo way!!!

Alex