Which year Charger would you rather drive yourself  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which year Charger would you rather drive yourself

• 2006 Dodge Charger
    • 1986 Dodge Charger
    • 1971 Dodge Charger
    • 1969 Dodge Charger
    • 1967 Dodge Charger

I have an annoucement to make, a little under two weeks ago I finished my 2006 Dodge Charger srt8 and it's grabber orange. For those who aren't familier with this color you might see this color on a Ford Mustang going down the road sometime. Well I have the revell version with the big rims and the scissors doors as well but I accidently glued shut I got a driver that is a red-haired lady in it. The trunk doesn't really open that well once you get all together and I left the interior grey as well. It has no decals on it, not even a license plate on it. And this joins my Charger collection of The General Lee, a flower power version of bright green 1967 Dodge Charger with decals from a Vw Beatle on it as well. And another 1967 Dodge Charger with a darker green with cool rims, a handgun glued on the front seat, and tool box in the trunk and a shotgun as well. A bright red with black stripe on the wing of 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona as well.