The Very First Dukes In Hazzard(or what will become Hazzard)

What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?

• Divorce Him
    • Take him and hope he gives all his love to you
    • Take his car keys from him, and hide the car
    • Sing "Kiss This" by Aaron Tippen

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would love to get some pratice in on holding a baby. and Abigail handed her daughter to Kathleen. Kathleen took the baby and held her. and said Brain father Name was Marcus Allen Spencer.

Abigail says "Kathleen, I love that name I have a question would you and Brain's like to me little Ellie Mae's godparents you know me and little George have been talking about this ever since we found I was pregant."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Ya I think the Spencer will be here. I love Hazzard. Wouldn't it be great if some day the Dukes and Spencer's become one Family. Kathleem said.

PRESENT DAY

Kathy stopped reading. and she smiled and she said well Great Great Grandma you got your wish. The Spencers and Dukes are one family now.

Present Day

Reba and Micheal was at the front door with their kids,and Reba knock's on Kathy and Luke's door and they was wandering if they want some company. Reba was looking for some inspiration for a baby name seeing how she was getting pretty close now and Micheal was helping. But she wanted something more than just Micheal Jr.

Cue Dukesrule2000

• 2 weeks later...
Kathy saw Reba and Mike and she said come in and she told Reba and Mike about the Jernoul and she said Wow So Aunt Kathy have any Name ideas. Kathy smiled and said Ya One how about Marcus Allen He was my Great grand father. So what do you think.

Reba says "Aunt Kathy I like that, so Micheal what do you think of Marcus Allen Darling for the baby uh oh my water broke right now. This baby is stubborn he sure does want to meet us today."

Micheal says "Say what, are sure about that honey you the docter said about those false alarms just yesterday."

Reba says "Honey my water broke there's no false alarm here you know what we have three other kids so I'm beginning to be bit of a expert of this right here."

Kathy looked at Reba and said Reba it's to late to get you to the hospital can You make it to my and Luke's Bed room. Reba looked at her. Kathy said Remember Reba I'm a doctor I know what I'm doing/ and your baby was the first baby born in this house. and I 'm sure it won't be the last.

IN lUKE AND kATHY'S ROOM

Reba layed on the bed and she had a contraction.

DOWNSTAIRS

Bo and Luke walked and they saw Michael. Michael told them what was going on and Luke smiled and said Don't worry she has the best doctor in Georgia with her.

Kathy looked at Reba and said Reba it's to late to get you to the hospital can You make it to my and Luke's Bed room. Reba looked at her. Kathy said Remember Reba I'm a doctor I know what I'm doing/ and your baby was the first baby born in this house. and I 'm sure it won't be the last.

IN lUKE AND kATHY'S ROOM

Reba layed on the bed and she had a contraction.

DOWNSTAIRS

Bo and Luke walked and they saw Michael. Michael told them what was going on and Luke smiled and said Don't worry she has the best doctor in Georgia with her.

Micheal says "I nervous and anxious all at the same time you would think this was my first baby by the way I'm acting. But, when Bo was born I got there too late because Billy Bob kept me away, like in that Chad Brock song "Love Lives"Event of the Heart" where the guy's father keeps him away when his baby is born. Well, I finally did get to see Bo and he was so adorable and Reba was eighteen years old at the time so we ran to Mayberry and Sheriff Andy Taylor married us there he was also a justice of the peace. And then when the girls were born I was chasing a suspect and he decided not to just stop and I got there after they was born. You should've seen the way the girls looked up at me when they was newborns and first met there daddy, they was both smiling from ear to ear but the docter said it was gas but I didn't think so at the time. So, there is no way I'm missing this right here and you bet I'm happy about another boy I keep telling Reba we need to even up the kids on boy to girl thing."

Luke started to remember when Jesse was born and he looked at Mike and said you know Jesse was born in this house I delivered him. I was So scared cause Kath had been having problems and I had almost lost her. But when I heard him cry. it was like wow. and when I saw him and held him for the first time.it was like no other feeling I have ever felt.

Just then they hurd a Baby cry. and they all went upstairs and looked in the room. and there was Reba holding Little Marcus Allen

Luke started to remember when Jesse was born and he looked at Mike and said you know Jesse was born in this house I delivered him. I was So scared cause Kath had been having problems and I had almost lost her. But when I heard him cry. it was like wow. and when I saw him and held him for the first time.it was like no other feeling I have ever felt.

Just then they hurd a Baby cry. and they all went upstairs and looked in the room. and there was Reba holding Little Marcus Allen

Micheal looked in and he was smiling like he just got a raise of course he knew this baby looked just like him. Reba looked at her husband and her Father and Uncle and she was holding Marcus Allen and said "I just realized that Marcus looks just like his daddy and I don't know if that's a good thing remembering what Micheal was like when he was younger."

Micheal was holding his brand new son and he says "Marcus Allen, my newest son and you're so little right now I can't believe this right here miracles do happen he does look just like me honey."

Bo watched as Micheal marveled at his new son, and he says "Well, I guess it's offical I got nine grandchildren now and it seems proper for Grandpa to see him as well. But somebody ought to tell Rosco about his newest Great-Grandson is hear as well I think he would want to know about this little guy right here."

Micheal says "Let me tell him, I think it's only proper for the father to annonce his newest son to the world. Honey, what about on the Hazzardnet what do you think."

Reba says "I was thinking something a little more personal like calling his cellphone up and telling him."

Micheal says "Oh honey, you don't want to do that the last time somebody told him big news on his cellphone he landed in the Hazzard Car Wash and was happy didn't even notice he got his brand new boots all wet."

Micheal looked in and he was smiling like he just got a raise of course he knew this baby looked just like him. Reba looked at her husband and her Father and Uncle and she was holding Marcus Allen and said "I just realized that Marcus looks just like his daddy and I don't know if that's a good thing remembering what Micheal was like when he was younger."

Micheal was holding his brand new son and he says "Marcus Allen, my newest son and you're so little right now I can't believe this right here miracles do happen he does look just like me honey."

Bo watched as Micheal marveled at his new son, and he says "Well, I guess it's offical I got nine grandchildren now and it seems proper for Grandpa to see him as well. But somebody ought to tell Rosco about his newest Great-Grandson is hear as well I think he would want to know about this little guy right here."

Micheal says "Let me tell him, I think it's only proper for the father to annonce his newest son to the world. Honey, what about on the Hazzardnet what do you think."

Reba says "I was thinking something a little more personal like calling his cellphone up and telling him."

Micheal says "Oh honey, you don't want to do that the last time somebody told him big news on his cellphone he landed in the Hazzard Car Wash and was happy didn't even notice he got his brand new boots all wet."

Just then Bo located the Cb and got Rosco on the cb and said "Hey Reba and Micheal had a little boy named Marcus Allen Darling and he looks just Micheal."

Reba says "Do you think he's smiling right now Dad as much we are."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Just then Bo located the Cb and got Rosco on the cb and said "Hey Reba and Micheal had a little boy named Marcus Allen Darling and he looks just Micheal."

Reba says "Do you think he's smiling right now Dad as much we are."

Little Bo, Savannah and Jessie Lee came in to see there brand new brother and Little Bo says " I'm not Little Bo anymore I'm big brother Bo now and Marcus Allen me and you are going to be good friends I going to teach you everything I know."

Bo looked at Reba and said where did you come up with the name Marcus Allen? Reba smiled and said Aunt Kathy told me it was her Great Great Grandfather's Name. And I liked it. Then Kathy told then about her Ggreat Great Grandmother Kathleen's Journal.and about the hotel. So why did the spencer leave. and why does The Hoggs own the hotel Now.Luke Said. Kathy looked at him and said I don't Know I haven't got that far yet. You know I think I know where that house is.Luke said. Kathy looked at him and said can we go see it. Luke said Sure. and they left

AT THE HOUSE

Luke parked the General Lee. Kathy got out and said wow it looks like no one has lived here for years. I don't remember anyone living here. Maybe the Spencers Still own it. We could look it up in the court house. Luke Said. lets go. They go in the General and headed for town.

IN TOWN AT THE COURT HOUSE

Luke and Kathy got out of the General Lee. and went in the court house. and they asked Bonnie if they could see the records and she said sure and they found the records to the house and sure enough the spencer's still own the house. Kathy smiled and she said Thanks. and they walked out.

Reba and Micheal was marveling at how much there brand new son looked like Micheal and it hit them about something. Reba says "Honey, you know our first three kids looks like my side of the family. So this one looks exactly like his daddy and Dad it seems that your brand new grandson has fallen asleep now."

Bo says " I see but I'm curious about this entry always wandered why there was more than just Dukes birth recorded all in the family bible."

Meanwhile back at the old Spencer house

Kathy was looking threw the house and she saw that all of the antick fournature was still in the house. Kathy walkedinto the bedroom and saw a wooded cradle and she smiled and said Luke look.and he smiled. Kathy found some pictures and she said Luke look and Luke said Wow Sweetheart. This must be your great Great Grandmother Kathleen and you look just like her. Kathy said but why did they leave everything here? I don'y know sweedheart. I guess You have to read Kathleen's Journal some more and maybr the answer is in there.

Meanwhile back at the old Spencer house

Kathy was looking threw the house and she saw that all of the antick fournature was still in the house. Kathy walkedinto the bedroom and saw a wooded cradle and she smiled and said Luke look.and he smiled. Kathy found some pictures and she said Luke look and Luke said Wow Sweetheart. This must be your great Great Grandmother Kathleen and you look just like her. Kathy said but why did they leave everything here? I don'y know sweedheart. I guess You have to read Kathleen's Journal some more and maybr the answer is in there.

Luke's brother comes up to the Spensers house seeing the General Lee parked there and he knew it didn't drive itself. Micheal walked in the House and see's Luke and Kathy looking at photos and the cradle and he says "Oh I'm on way to be by Jessica's side her waterbroke and Daisy drove her the hosptial. Luke I'm getting too old for this right here I hope this is the last baby. You know Ross is engaged to the Lana that works for Jessica at the Boars Nest and pretty soon they'll be getting married and I'll be a Grandfather. Personally I'm not too concerned if it's a boy or girl as along as they baby is healthy but were running out of names. I brought up the name Katrina to Jessica just last week ad she gave me a dirty look and told me that she wasn't naming the baby after the worst Hurricane in History. And then I suggested Hillary and she didn't like that named either as well."

Cue Dukesrules2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Luke's brother comes up to the Spensers house seeing the General Lee parked there and he knew it didn't drive itself. Micheal walked in the House and see's Luke and Kathy looking at photos and the cradle and he says "Oh I'm on way to be by Jessica's side her waterbroke and Daisy drove her the hosptial. Luke I'm getting too old for this right here I hope this is the last baby. You know Ross is engaged to the Lana that works for Jessica at the Boars Nest and pretty soon they'll be getting married and I'll be a Grandfather. Personally I'm not too concerned if it's a boy or girl as along as they baby is healthy but were running out of names. I brought up the name Katrina to Jessica just last week ad she gave me a dirty look and told me that she wasn't naming the baby after the worst Hurricane in History. And then I suggested Hillary and she didn't like that named either as well."

Cue Dukesrules2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

At The Hospital

Jessica was think about when she had first met Micheal that fateful day her car brokedown on the side of the highway.

Twenty-Four years

Jessica was trying to get her chevy start and it would start so she got out on the passenger door so she wouldn't get hurt and she went and put the hood up and waited while she tried to figure out what was wrong with her car.

Micheal was driving down the road and he sees a beautiful girl with a brokedown Chevy and he couldn't help but stop and he stops his black charger he was supposed to pick up something for his mother and father because his Uncle Rosco was coming in and he knew he was running later going to the airport but he stopped anyway. His Uncle would get over it sooner or later and he had to take the chance and see what the girl was about and he had a Tom Jones Tape in his tape deck and his ex-girlfriend couldn't stand this old tape of his but this was his favorite.

Cue Anybody

• 2 weeks later...
kathy looked at them and said I beter get to the hospital I'm her doctor and then Kathy and Luke got to the General and they headed for the hospital with michael right behind them.

Micheal was right behind Luke, he had joked that he wanted to get to the hosptial before the baby was born and hopefully the baby of the family.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.