The Very First Dukes In Hazzard(or what will become Hazzard)

What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?

• Divorce Him
    • Take him and hope he gives all his love to you
    • Take his car keys from him, and hide the car
    • Sing "Kiss This" by Aaron Tippen

Charlie and Christopher were at the Boar's Nest and they was talking about what Hazzard must've been like when the first Duke, Hogg and Hazzard got here.

Christopher says "You know, this place would've been nothing but woods back in 1776, and there's another thing no speed traps you know how would anybody know how fast your horse was going in the first place."

Charlie says "You I remember reading about the minute men and how a certain John Peter Zenger defied the King and went to jail and his family still ran the newspaper. Hey here comes dad, I wonder what could be going on right now."

Right now it's 1776 and it's the summer and it seems that a Certain George washingtion Duke has gone south after he had heard about the british attacking he had meant to go north but he has gotten lost on his horse.

George says "Hey you dumb Horse, I told you we supposed to go the other way and not this way this is the colony of Georgia and this isn't Boston that is for sure."

Another traveler was coming through and it was a a Henry Lee Hogg and he was trying to find Boston as well, he seemed to be lost as well and he was a minute man. And there was another man with them and he his name was Jethro Jeremiah Hazzard and he was following them as well and he says "Well. George and Henry it seems were late for all the action lets rest here for the night and then see what's here after all the night."

Henry says "Well, I think we should name this place Hoggville it fits we are the first people to come here and I like the name."

George says "Hogg, that's just like you name everything right after you just like the you wanted Boston renamed Hoggville as well. You know I've been thinking about that John Peter Zenger and his newspaper and his pringting and his landing in jail. Even now his wife and kids are publishing his newspaper in the Colony of New York right now now that is a true American right now fighting the system no matter what happened."

Henry says "You know, I went to New York and offered to buy that Newspaper so the Zenger's could go back to Germany but they didn't take it."

George says "I knew he sticked to his principles and didn't sell to you and maybe King George would've like that but I glad he published that stuff in his newspaper like he did."

Jethro says "Hey George what is that you have in your canteen with you it today?"

George says "Oh this, I came up with the recipe for this by accident and it actually whisky why you want to try some Jethro."

Henry says "Hey, I would like to try some as well it seems we got company and another young man comes and looks at everybody says "Where is this right here I've took wrong turn I was looking for New Orleans right now."

Jethro says "Ya, I would like to try some and this isn't New Orleans we was on our way to Boston and the compass broke on us. And Stranger I didn't catch your name right off hand."

The stranger says "Oh I'm Jed Davenport and who is everybody by the way I'm one of the best blacksmith's in Williamsburg but I wanted to go to New Orleans."

Jethro says " Well I'm Jethro Hazzard, this George Duke and this here is Henry Hogg and we are minutemen but were lost right now and nice to know ya Jed Davenport."

Cue Anybody that want to write a story about what Hazzard was like in 1776. I got the idea from Fanfiction Challenge and only name which is one of my ancestors is historical and that is John Peter Zenger.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jethro accepted the container with what will later become the famous Duke Moonshine, shoot it wasn't illegal then allthought George had very good business between the colonist and the british. He took a sip and surprized it was pretty good after all and he says "Hey George what do you call this right here it's pretty it's better than what my wife makes in Boston."

George looked at Jethro and thought to himself he never called it anything it was just called the Duke recipe brought over by his father from england and handed to him over the years allthough in America there wasn't that many potoatoes so he subsituted with Corn. And he says "Well, I figure I call thy special beverage of mine Moonshine since the moon is out right now and it just fits seeing how popular this is since the Boston Tea Pary. Why sales went by more than half that it will teach the british to tax the tea."

Henry says "Hey George can I try that Moonshine right there it sounds pretty good and I thought that was terrible that you and your sons was in the Boston Tea Party."

George says "Listen Hogg, you got to stand up to these British or they'll walk all over us Americans and you know that as well and you can have some as well. And another thing Jonathon and William wanted to go with me to the Boston Tea Party and get rid of the tea. You know, I don't know what all the explosions were from but I think that is going to catch on if you ask me."

Jed says "Hey I don't blame you and your sons for joining with the Boston Tea Party I would've as well but you know my wife Emma was having a baby that night so I just couldn't go and by the way she had a baby boy and we name him Cooter. Believe it or not there was a young boy delivering papers about the Boston Tea Party and we just liked the name that's all. I would like to try some of the moonshine as well and I think those fireworks are going to catch on as well."

After a while everybody has tried the moonshine as it was now called it was almost empty and it seemed that Hogg wanted to form some kind of business arraingment with George Duke about this right here he figured this will sell real big in Hoggsville.

Jed says "I want to move out of Williamsburg because nobody like my Indain wife I have, but we are happy I think my honey and little Cooter will like it here I hope to have tons of generations of here in Georgia. But what in the world shall we call this place we need a name for when I write to wife of where in the world I am."

Jethro says "What about Hazzard, since it was my bad directions to Boston none of us would be here with me and Jed I don't care what those people in Williamsburg say about your Indain wife and your half-Indain child Cooter I would welcome them here as well. If you think about this right here the Indains were here first and we are the strangers to this land and not the other way around."

cue anybody

Well, the months passed and Jed Davenport had moved little Cooter and his wife, Emma, into the newly founded Hazzard. One of the first things George Duke wanted to see built in Hazzard was a church. The Duke family had always been a very religious family. All the new settlers jumped in to help build the church and now that it was complete George was off to Altanta to try to find them all a preacher.

Sunday morning found George in on of the churches in Atlanta. He liked the preacher who seems more down to Earth than the congregation. As a matter of fact the congregation was downing the preacher for not dressing better. Once the collection was taken up the preachers wife was noticed greedily putting it away. After church George Duke stayed back letting the others leave out before him. He stopped to talk to the preacher before leaving. "I'm new to these here parts, but preacher I surely liked your service."

The preacher blushed just a bit but said, "It wasn't of my doing, only what I was suppose to say. If you'll excuse me," He reached for the bag his wife had put the collection in. "I have to be going to farmer Brown's to pick up a goat. One of my people wasn't here today. His little one has been sick. Seems his wife can't feed it and cow milk isn't working."

George noticed the look he was given by his wife. "You wear work clothes on Sunday. Your going to take that money to buy a goat instead of a suit?"

The preacher gave his very out spoken wife a 'look' and replied, "This money will do this young family more good that a suit will do me."

"They don't even come to hear you speak, yet you'll give them money that's rightfully ours?" she asked.

The preacher who was a bit upset at his wife's astions in front of the stranger, replied, "Yes. Mr. McCormick would have been here and so would his wife if the child was able. They read the word and live by it. You'd know that if you'd ever go with me to visit. Your just concerned about that new hat you wanted. Now, off to home. I'll be late."

George wasn't sure waht to say at this point but the preacher surely seemed to be a good man. "I'm sorry to hold you up, uh, Mr. ....."

"Straight. Rev. Straight." Replyed the preacher.

"Well, Rev. Straight I just want to say again how pleased I was with your preachin'. As a matter of fact I was looking for a man like you for our new town, but I see you are attached to your congregation." George Duke said.

Rev. Straight smiled weakly, "Well, I am attached to a few families here. They are hard working families that are down on their luck, but most of the congregation judges me by what I wear not the message I deliver."

George saw his opening, "Well, about a half dozen families are working to form a town about a days ride from here. The only town building we have built is the church and we'd be pleased to have a good man such as yourself be our preacher whither you are in work clothes or a fancy suit. We'd also welcome any of your congregation to our new town of Hazzard. Think about it. I'll be in town to tomorrow. I've got to get some seed and get it in the ground before it get too late in the season."

"I'll surely think about it." said Rev. Straight.

NARRATOR: Now, what George Duke and Rev. Straight didn't know was that Rev. Straight's wife's mother was one of the ring leaders in getting the Prohibition Act of 1735 passed for the entire Colony of Georgia. I think I see a problem for George's little side business.

Well, the months passed and Jed Davenport had moved little Cooter and his wife, Emma, into the newly founded Hazzard. One of the first things George Duke wanted to see built in Hazzard was a church. The Duke family had always been a very religious family. All the new settlers jumped in to help build the church and now that it was complete George was off to Altanta to try to find them all a preacher.

Sunday morning found George in on of the churches in Atlanta. He liked the preacher who seems more down to Earth than the congregation. As a matter of fact the congregation was downing the preacher for not dressing better. Once the collection was taken up the preachers wife was noticed greedily putting it away. After church George Duke stayed back letting the others leave out before him. He stopped to talk to the preacher before leaving. "I'm new to these here parts, but preacher I surely liked your service."

The preacher blushed just a bit but said, "It wasn't of my doing, only what I was suppose to say. If you'll excuse me," He reached for the bag his wife had put the collection in. "I have to be going to farmer Brown's to pick up a goat. One of my people wasn't here today. His little one has been sick. Seems his wife can't feed it and cow milk isn't working."

George noticed the look he was given by his wife. "You wear work clothes on Sunday. Your going to take that money to buy a goat instead of a suit?"

The preacher gave his very out spoken wife a 'look' and replied, "This money will do this young family more good that a suit will do me."

"They don't even come to hear you speak, yet you'll give them money that's rightfully ours?" she asked.

The preacher who was a bit upset at his wife's astions in front of the stranger, replied, "Yes. Mr. McCormick would have been here and so would his wife if the child was able. They read the word and live by it. You'd know that if you'd ever go with me to visit. Your just concerned about that new hat you wanted. Now, off to home. I'll be late."

George wasn't sure waht to say at this point but the preacher surely seemed to be a good man. "I'm sorry to hold you up, uh, Mr. ....."

"Straight. Rev. Straight." Replyed the preacher.

"Well, Rev. Straight I just want to say again how pleased I was with your preachin'. As a matter of fact I was looking for a man like you for our new town, but I see you are attached to your congregation." George Duke said.

Rev. Straight smiled weakly, "Well, I am attached to a few families here. They are hard working families that are down on their luck, but most of the congregation judges me by what I wear not the message I deliver."

George saw his opening, "Well, about a half dozen families are working to form a town about a days ride from here. The only town building we have built is the church and we'd be pleased to have a good man such as yourself be our preacher whither you are in work clothes or a fancy suit. We'd also welcome any of your congregation to our new town of Hazzard. Think about it. I'll be in town to tomorrow. I've got to get some seed and get it in the ground before it get too late in the season."

"I'll surely think about it." said Rev. Straight.

NARRATOR: Now, what George Duke and Rev. Straight didn't know was that Rev. Straight's wife's mother was one of the ring leaders in getting the Prohibition Act of 1735 passed for the entire Colony of Georgia. I think I see a problem for George's little side business.

George comes home to his modest little farm house(in fact the same farmhouse the modern duke family lives in today).

A little while later and it seems that George Duke and came home to his wife Abigal and she says "Honey, It's time I think the baby is coming right now no time for a docter."

George says "Well, honey I've read up about this and it's pretty simple let's see about bring the very first Duke to Colony of Georgia. You know, I think Jonathon and William will very surprized when they come home and find a little baby here."

About ten hours later little Ellie Mae Duke was in Hazzard and she was wrapped up Abigial's pink blouse she had just made and she was beautiful and she looked just like her mother.

Jonathon and William had came home to find there father and new bride of two years with there baby sister and Jonathon says "Well, it seems we missed something when we was helping Jed Davenport at his Blacksmith shop dad and who's is this bundle of joy right here in Abigial's arm here she is going to be a heartbreaker when she gets hold enough just like her Mama."

William says "Now come on, that's is our baby sister but he haven't caught her name just yet."

George says "Well boys meet your baby sister Ellie Mae Duke and she is the first Duke born in the Colony of Georgia but the first of many to born here."

Cue Dixie Davenport

This is present-day hazzard and bo ' date=' jed, and George are starting to get to know one another.

Bo: "Howdy y'all my name is Bo Duke and welcome to Hazzard."

Jed: "look, Bo, we been Hazzard before a long time ago right , george"

George: "Right , Jed."[/quote']

I like it, like Jed and George are time travelers or something.

George comes home to his modest little farm house(in fact the same farmhouse the modern duke family lives in today).

A little while later and it seems that George Duke and came home to his wife Abigal and she says "Honey, It's time I think the baby is coming right now no time for a docter."

George says "Well, honey I've read up about this and it's pretty simple let's see about bring the very first Duke to Colony of Georgia. You know, I think Jonathon and William will very surprized when they come home and find a little baby here."

About ten hours later little Ellie Mae Duke was in Hazzard and she was wrapped up Abigial's pink blouse she had just made and she was beautiful and she looked just like her mother.

Jonathon and William had came home to find there father and new bride of two years with there baby sister and Jonathon says "Well, it seems we missed something when we was helping Jed Davenport at his Blacksmith shop dad and who's is this bundle of joy right here in Abigial's arm here she is going to be a heartbreaker when she gets hold enough just like her Mama."

William says "Now come on, that's is our baby sister but he haven't caught her name just yet."

George says "Well boys meet your baby sister Ellie Mae Duke and she is the first Duke born in the Colony of Georgia but the first of many to born here."

Cue Dixie Davenport

Jed and Jethro bring there families over to see the new Duke and the beginnign or beautiful friendship begins.

Much later, the families come over to meet Little Ellie Mae Duke and they knock on the door and they notice that Jonathon and William's horses are home as well and they was glad of that as well.

Abigial says 'Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Hazzard and Mr. and Mrs. Davenport you finally brought over little Cooter he is getting big maybe someday my Ellie Mae will marry your little Cooter.

Jed and Jethro bring there families over to see the new Duke and the beginnign or beautiful friendship begins.

Much later, the families come over to meet Little Ellie Mae Duke and they knock on the door and they notice that Jonathon and William's horses are home as well and they was glad of that as well.

Abigial says 'Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Hazzard and Mr. and Mrs. Davenport you finally brought over little Cooter he is getting big maybe someday my Ellie Mae will marry your little Cooter.

Jonathon and William looked at everybody and William says "You know this calls for a toast and I was thinking does anybody think anybody with our names will still be here in 200 years from now."

George says "Well, it seems that everybody is here I was thinking of starting this brand new bible off right what does any of you's think and it seems that I should record little Ellie Mae Duke down proper here in this here bible oh Jonathon will you get my ink and quill feather for me."

So George wrote down the very first Duke born in Hazzard, and it read "Elleanor Mae Duke daughter of George Washington Duke and Abigial Maria Jackson Duke born on April 28, 1776. Well I was thinking here Jed Davenport if it wasn't for you, Jethro and Henry Hogg be around like you was well I don't think we still be here. So all of you are family and it seems I was thinking Jed do you want to write down your little son down in here as well."

Jed says "Well, George I hate to admit this but I can't read or write but I'm sure my wife Emma would love to write our little son."

Emma says "But Honey, I can't write in english just yet I haven't had enough lessons yet from Abigial and besides your sister wrote what I had said in those letters and I didn't want to disappointed you. And I didn't know that you couldn't read or write why didn't you tell me before."

Jed says "Well, I thought you that you knew how to read and write in English allreadry honey. Well George it appears we got a problem here good friend."

George says "Well, just tell your baby's name and what you want wrote under his names as well."

Jed says "Well, allright it was in the evening when my son was born but what day let's see how old is little Cooter right now."

Emma says "Oh I remember now it was on Christmas Eve in 1775 that our son was born it seems that the day of Boston Tea Party it was false and it seems you stayed with me and we both wondered when Our son was going to be born."

Cue Anybody

Jonathon and William looked at everybody and William says "You know this calls for a toast and I was thinking does anybody think anybody with our names will still be here in 200 years from now."

George says "Well, it seems that everybody is here I was thinking of starting this brand new bible off right what does any of you's think and it seems that I should record little Ellie Mae Duke down proper here in this here bible oh Jonathon will you get my ink and quill feather for me."

So George wrote down the very first Duke born in Hazzard, and it read "Elleanor Mae Duke daughter of George Washington Duke and Abigial Maria Jackson Duke born on April 28, 1776. Well I was thinking here Jed Davenport if it wasn't for you, Jethro and Henry Hogg be around like you was well I don't think we still be here. So all of you are family and it seems I was thinking Jed do you want to write down your little son down in here as well."

Jed says "Well, George I hate to admit this but I can't read or write but I'm sure my wife Emma would love to write our little son."

Emma says "But Honey, I can't write in english just yet I haven't had enough lessons yet from Abigial and besides your sister wrote what I had said in those letters and I didn't want to disappointed you. And I didn't know that you couldn't read or write why didn't you tell me before."

Jed says "Well, I thought you that you knew how to read and write in English allreadry honey. Well George it appears we got a problem here good friend."

George says "Well, just tell your baby's name and what you want wrote under his names as well."

Jed says "Well, allright it was in the evening when my son was born but what day let's see how old is little Cooter right now."

Emma says "Oh I remember now it was on Christmas Eve in 1775 that our son was born it seems that the day of Boston Tea Party it was false and it seems you stayed with me and we both wondered when Our son was going to be born."

Cue Anybody

Present Day

Charlie, Chris and Bo was at the Boar's Nest and they reading George Washington Duke's diary and it seems the more they read it the more intersecting it got. And they was chuckling about something in it and Bo says "Sons, could you've imagine is Henry Lee Hogg would've got his way and had Hazzard named "Hoggsville" and before he wanted to rename Boston to "Hoggsville" as well. I sure glad that nobody like that name and what funny way that moonshine got it's name and it seems that our anscestors had some smarts as well. You I have the Duke family bible and always wondered why there was some Davenports, Hazzards, Hoggs and Straits in the family pages and everywhere else."

Chris says "You know I think George and Jed Davenport knew something when they said that they think the fireworks are going to catch on."

Charlie says "I thought it was kind of cute how Jed and Emma covered it up that neither one could read or write. Can you imagine not knowing that nowadays you wouldn't know where you was going in Hazzard."

cue Anybody(this post was the three of them talking in Modern day Hazzard and just thinking about things.)

Present Day

Charlie, Chris and Bo was at the Boar's Nest and they reading George Washington Duke's diary and it seems the more they read it the more intersecting it got. And they was chuckling about something in it and Bo says "Sons, could you've imagine is Henry Lee Hogg would've got his way and had Hazzard named "Hoggsville" and before he wanted to rename Boston to "Hoggsville" as well. I sure glad that nobody like that name and what funny way that moonshine got it's name and it seems that our anscestors had some smarts as well. You I have the Duke family bible and always wondered why there was some Davenports, Hazzards, Hoggs and Straits in the family pages and everywhere else."

Chris says "You know I think George and Jed Davenport knew something when they said that they think the fireworks are going to catch on."

Charlie says "I thought it was kind of cute how Jed and Emma covered it up that neither one could read or write. Can you imagine not knowing that nowadays you wouldn't know where you was going in Hazzard."

cue Anybody(this post was the three of them talking in Modern day Hazzard and just thinking about things.)

Back to 1776 Hazzard now.

Well there seemed to be a new traveler that was coming on a horseback with his wife as well. And that was Pervis Nicholas Coltrane and his wife Anna Nicole Yahoo Coltrane and they was expecting there first child at the time and Pervis came to Hazzard after getting a letter from his good buddy George Washington Duke and told him that it was a good place to raise a family. You see Pervis and his wife Anna Nicole was from Jamestown and they didn't like what was going on there and they wanted there own farm and when that letter said there was plenty of farm land well they left there family's behind and headed to Hazzard right away.

Cue Anybody

In Present Day Hazzard.

Kathy just got a pagage from her mother and in the letter she said It was her Great Great Grand mother's Kathleen Hicks Spencer Dairy and she said That she will find it very instering indead. Kathy opened up the Dairy and she started to read it. and she was surprise to find out that her Great Grant grandmother was a good friend of George Washinton Duke and She Had come to Hazzard to be with her best friend. and Kathy read on.

back in 1776

Kathleen hicks Spencer and her husband Brain Spencer was on their way to Hazzard. Brain was going to open a hotel in Hazzard.He decided to move to Hazzard because his wife Kathleen was so sad without her best friend and he didn't want to upset her cause she was pregnet with their first child. and they have been tring to have a baby ever sence they have gotten Married 3 years ago.

back in 1776

Kathleen hicks Spencer and her husband Brain Spencer was on their way to Hazzard. Brain was going to open a hotel in Hazzard.He decided to move to Hazzard because his wife Kathleen was so sad without her best friend and he didn't want to upset her cause she was pregnet with their first child. and they have been tring to have a baby ever sence they have gotten Married 3 years ago.

George Washington Duke and his wife was on their way and they Kathleen Hicks Spencer and her husband Brian Spensers and the Coltrane's were on the into Hazzard as well. Jed and Emma Davenport had little Cooter with them as well waiting on the new arrivals as well. It seems that baby Abby was with Jonathon and William right now and she was napping when her parents left.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Brain and Kathleen where entering Hazzard and Kathleen saw her best friend standing Next to her husband George. Kathleen got off the wagan and ran to her friend. and the two women huged. She looked at Kathleen and said Congradulations on the baby. Kathleen just smiled and said Thanks Putting her hand on her small stomach. I'm about 3 months Kathleen said My mother didn't want me to leave Boston but i couldn't stand living there. and Brain wanted to start his own bussines. He wants to build a Hotel here in Hazzard.

IN PRESENT DAY HAZZARD..

Kathy stopped reading. and she though I wounder if that's the Hogg Hotel in town and How did the Hoggs get the Hotel? She Started reading again.

Brain and Kathleen where entering Hazzard and Kathleen saw her best friend standing Next to her husband George. Kathleen got off the wagan and ran to her friend. and the two women huged. She looked at Kathleen and said Congradulations on the baby. Kathleen just smiled and said Thanks Putting her hand on her small stomach. I'm about 3 months Kathleen said My mother didn't want me to leave Boston but i couldn't stand living there. and Brain wanted to start his own bussines. He wants to build a Hotel here in Hazzard.

IN PRESENT DAY HAZZARD..

Kathy stopped reading. and she though I wounder if that's the Hogg Hotel in town and How did the Hoggs get the Hotel? She Started reading again.

Abigial says "Oh, little Ellie Mae is with her big brothers there allreadry spoiling her Kathy. I think she will be the princess of the Duke Family."

George says "Excuse Me Abigial dear wife of mine Ellie Mae is our little Princess and the boys aren't spoiling her too much it just that my first wife Juliannna had a baby girl and she died in childbirth well just a few hours later our baby girl died as well. We named that baby girl Ellie Mae as well."

Abigial says "How come you never told me about this before honey. And I see why the boys spoil are little princess now. How old was the boys when you lost your duaghter and first wife?"

George says "Well let's see we just celebrated Jonathon's tenth birthday and William was eight at the time and they was so happy about the baby and it just brought them down when they lost their mother and baby sister."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Abigal:" Really' date=' what a way to find things out."

George:"Yes it is, I just never got around to it."[/quote']

Abigial says "George, here is many more Princess's or Princes we need at least a dozen or so."

George says "Ain't nothing wrong with that honey!"

Cue Bo's Crush or Anybody

Kathleen looked at Abagal and said Show me around and Abaile smiled and said sure. George helped Brain with their things George said You can stay with us till U get your house Built I know that Abagail and Kathy would want to be close So why don't we build your house about a Mile from our farm. and Brain said that's a geat idea George. and them men left.

IN PRESENT DAY...

Kathy stopped reading cause she hurd the General Lee Pull in. and then a few minutes Later Luke walked in and he said Hay Sweetheart what's going on. Kathy looked at heim and said My mother just sent me this and Luke My great Great grantparents lived here in Hazzard and I think that My Great Great grandfather Brain Spencer Build the hotel in Hazzard. Really then how did the Hogg's get it? Luke asked I Don't Know Baby I haven' read that far yet but this is instering. you know the farm a mile down the road from here? Ya, The old Jesup Farm. Luke said Kathy smiled and said well it was oragnily The Spencer Farm. Kathy Said REALLY Luke said.

Back in 1776

The Dukes and The Spencers got home and woman went in the brand new farm house(This is set more two hundred years before the series) and Kathleen was impressed she had seen a house looked so nice and she marveled at the barn as well. George and Brian was looking and George says " If you like my place you can build yours just like mine."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush or Anybody.

That's a good Idea George Wyh done we go check out the lad that you are talking about. So Brain went and Told Kathleen and Kathleen said Ok and the men left.

Abigial says "Kathleen, just think a year from now you will have a brand new baby and a new house as well. So you want a boy or a girl and have any names picked out just yet."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Kathleen looked at her friend and said I think I would like a boy but I haven't decided on any names yet.Maybe after Brain's father,

Abigail brought out with Ellie Mae and asked her friend Kathleen did she want to get some practice holding babies and asked what was Brian's father's name then?

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.