Coy Duke

• 2 weeks later...

That's real nice. Happy belated, Coy. :)

I was watching a sesason five episode today (One of the Coy and Vance ones), where I found a fun blooper. Most bloopers are fun if you can catch them.

At any rate, it was in the episode 'Vance's Girl', which overall is an Ok episode for a Coy & Vance episode. Anyway, I notice that after the two nasties working for the crooked senator ripped out the CB from Uncle Jesse's truck, they threw it on the ground and left. Less than five minutes later, Daisy and Uncle Jesse were using it to contact Coy and Vance in the General. That must have been some speedy CB repair work going on! Now seeing as my husband is an electronic fan and likes to build radios, I don't think he could fix a CB in that short span of time. :D Y'all got any theories on how that could have been handled? ;)

Oh well, I drifted off topic, so hope all is well, and for the record, maybe the reason no one responded to this thread is their CBs were broken like the one in Uncle Jesse's truck. ;)